Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets (64768 Views)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by naijaguy1234(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
i hate twitter cos u read upside down. worse than Japanese letters.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by nairalanduseles: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Why won't they insult Nigeria undecided

Are you happy with the current development in Nigeria??

Don't mind that kid .....he has not started paying bills .....anybody paying bills can never be happy with Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by WriterX(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2019
this is classic and literally savage
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Damnnn! She dragged America to Hell and back.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by 2shure: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
This one na kemi olunloyo of canada version
See epistles for baseless nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by TruthProphet: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes, she is cheesy

Na only Nigeria dey speak pidgin. That's our creole wink

Really sure about the bolded?!

Or you are referring to our version of pidgin?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by slimmax: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
The babe na naija person sef
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by adecz: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

Here in Naija,
police use Yahoo boys & Zakzakky
boys for target practice .

Our healthcare is so dangerous that
all our govt or elected officials go
outside the county to get ordinary
malaria treatment.

Govt pays salary as a privilege not as
a right of workers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Ekakamba: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2019
WristFashion:

Lol..Bros Adamson Omo Deutschland
Nothing will stop you from going to germany, and I promise you a free Richard Mille so you remember to update we for here
Location and how much?
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2019
That Babe has an ICBM mouth. Her punchlines dey enter wella.

See as she open Yankee Nyash Big time, Kai!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Mplify(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:
I saw the use of the term "Abeg". Is she a Nigerian by any chance?

These day all this foreign countries wrap pigin more than us... I'm sure she get one Naija bobo way they teach am slangs

4 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by GMbuharii: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadmson:
The girl finished him off grin
Go girl smiley

To be honest, Canada is better than America in many aspects. The only part where America has an edge over Canada is more job opportunities and salary difference.

That being said, my Germany is better than the two smiley

Buh some structures de la Coneheads will rather die for Ruga grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by samsy5460(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
jovialswag:
Na wa where we naija fit put head

Try shithole grin
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by gnykelly(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY IS EVERYONE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN IN THE UNITED STATES? I DON'T GET IT.

they call it self defense
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by iso604: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria is better than the two countries even add them together still better

Just that our political system is a dead horse racing

7 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by timay(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
gnykelly:

they call it self defense
Then what is the Job of the security outfits in their country?
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by abuhusna1: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2019
People run from us to Canada on us soil but hardly will you see people run from Canada to us on Canada soil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by mrdan(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY IS EVERYONE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN IN THE UNITED STATES? I DON'T GET IT.

Its one of their constitution amendment, The Rights of the Citizen to bear Arms.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2019
The big secret Americans will never concede is we all know Canada is better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by gnykelly(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2019
timay:

Then what is the Job of the security outfits in their country?

it's part of their constitutional deal in the first amendment they're unwilling to let go
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Mike23r: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
usa is like apple(overhyped)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by pyro62(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
American police be shooting niggas for sport.. Thats really shitty men.. The racism is still too much in America
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Thegamingorca(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:
The girl finished him off grin
Go girl smiley

To be honest, Canada is better than America in many aspects. The only part where America has an edge over Canada is more job opportunities and salary difference.

That being said, my Germany is better than the two smiley

Germany is not perfect too. Stark racism exists in Deutschland too.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by uuzba(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2019
WenysAD:
This is eye opening
Abortion is free ba?
To kill unborn children is free.
Why are human beings killers?

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by centboy123456(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes, she is cheesy

Na only Nigeria dey speak pidgin. That's our creole wink

who told you that bro other Africa country do speak pidgin English too not only Nigerian you can google it
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by adebuk47(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:
I saw the use of the term "Abeg". Is she a Nigerian by any chance?
Did you also notice "big big" age, nah we Dey double things like that

3 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Neoteny(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
I simply hate people who still say "y'all".

4 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by 2Banty: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Been to both countries and currently live in the US and I will pick the big ol USA over Canada any day anytime! God bless America!

5 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by tsavkeghps(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by timesup234: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
America, the third world country of the so called developed world

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Asifiwe(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerians are the most "Twitterers", the most "Facebookers," the most "Instagramers" the most "Yahoo yahooers" the most vibrant on the internet to say the least Yet the most Docile in the world, the most shamed because of their Useless Rulers who are archaic, redundant, retrogressive barbaric and unpalatable . How in the world will no one be as angry as Sowore to change the narrative. Nigerians sees Canadian commending their government, their system that is working and they are only vibrant to read Social media and not angry enough to demand for change from their wicked MisruleRS

Look at how Nigerians were disgraced out of South Africa, insulted at security in US and UK FOR MERE VISA that used to be free for ALL before the useless man in Power first came into the government.
Mind You the visa began under Idiagbon and Buhari, Before then all you need was your passport to travel
The Last tweet tweet of the Double Connosious got me. I am not laughing at you.... Nigerians if they are not so docile should be on the street of Lagos compelling this wicked government to Leave but again which is the nation so mostly docile in the world today? A primary school child knows the answers

they see docility in the faces of their fathers and mothers who have been conquered by successive oppression imposed on them by government and the police

Look at the number of People looking at this thread, they all have Canada as a Dream instead of Fighting from the home front

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.