Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets (64719 Views)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by ugonna1054(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:
I saw the use of the term "Abeg". Is she a Nigerian by any chance?
Loll..you know this grin
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by mblarry1(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:

lol
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by naijadrivablog: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:
The girl finished him off grin
Go girl smiley

To be honest, Canada is better than America in many aspects. The only part where America has an edge over Canada is more job opportunities and salary difference.

That being said, my Germany is better than the two smiley

The Germany I know or another? Laughs in Deutschland. Not like before Bro. Educate me if I am wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by WenysAD(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
uuzba:

Abortion is free ba?
To kill unborn children is free.
Why are human beings killers?

Oga, I'm not the lady that wrote to defend Canada so please direct your questions to her. Thanks and have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Burgerlomo: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Bitter truth though cool
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by LZAA: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Buh some structures de la Coneheads will rather die for Ruga grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by EgunMogaji2: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
BBBmall25:
All Na Hustlers Looking For Attention, I Might Be Wrong Too

They're both infantile.

Too much generalizations. There're Canadians that migrated to the USA and vice versa.

Th only thing I like about Canada is that they are able to import cool Japanese cars. You can't do that in CommieFornia.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by omoluka: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:
Canada is the better nation in North America but America gets all the hype.
I agree with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
lawd that shooting range comment is smokes

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by campbelljosh(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
I was about to say that
Noah13:
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Blazebond(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Hahahahah,but after all the laughing sha,america is way better than canada.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:

she should

was shocked to see abeg

guy don jam naija babe wey blood dey hot

once upon a time i used to dream of america, but that dream died long ago

cant live where people shoot guns for fun
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
naijadrivablog:

The Germany I know or another? Laughs in Deutschland. Not like before Bro. Educate me if I am wrong.

matters what your doing

germany fresh especially for Science peeps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
centboy123456:

who told you that bro other Africa country do speak pidgin English too not only Nigerian you can google it

Bro, forget google. Don't believe everything you see online.

I have met some Cameroonians who speak pidgin fluently but does it mean it's their creole? No

Pidgin is NIGERIA creole just like patwah (Jamaica creole)
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
naijadrivablog:

I have my reasons for saying Germany is better boss.

Have you lived in Germany before?
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmmm,

Compare the quality of the banters with what we have on NL.

We will get there grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Bbbwings: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
WenysAD:

Oga, I'm not the lady that wrote to defend Canada so please direct your questions to her. Thanks and have a good day
You no have strength to argue this morning
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by oneconnerguy: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Why won't they insult Nigeria undecided

Are you happy with the current development in Nigeria??
best answer

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by alphaNomega: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:
The girl finished him off grin
Go girl smiley

To be honest, Canada is better than America in many aspects. The only part where America has an edge over Canada is more job opportunities and salary difference.

That being said, my Germany is better than the two smiley

The only thing stopping me from immigrating to Germany is the language

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Germany is not perfect too. Stark racism exists in Deutschland too.

No country is perfect boss and racism exist in western world. But Germany is my dream country.

I have made my research on the country, met some natives and got first hand experience from some Nigerians and other immigrants in Germany. So, i know what am saying boss.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by alphaNomega: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:
I saw the use of the term " Abeg ". Is she a Nigerian by any chance?

That should be the only thing you can use to identify a Nigerian outside Nigeria in the midst of niggers...lol
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Don't mind that kid .....he has not started paying bills .....anybody paying bills can never be happy with Nigeria

True 100%
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

The only thing stopping me from immigrating to Germany is the language

Break that barrier by learning German. My uncle didn't know German before he left USA for Germany. Now, he speaks German fluently
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by alphaNomega: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY IS EVERYONE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN IN THE UNITED STATES? I DON'T GET IT.

1. Not everyone, only citizens

2. It is a necessary evil in that America is a large territory to defend. Even with advanced military technologies, security apparatus and immigration laws, a good 'ol AR-10 could come in handy every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by bluefilm: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2019
What's the meaning of this whole nonsense? undecided
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
TruthProphet:

Really sure about the bolded?!

Or you are referring to our version of pidgin?

Nigerian pidgin is the original pidgin in Africa. Any other pidgin is a counterfeit grin

It's our creole and no African country can take that.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by alphaNomega: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Break that barrier by learning German. My uncle didn't know German before he left USA for Germany. Now, he speaks German fluently

Time is not on my side.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2019
iso604:
Nigeria is better than the two countries even add them together still better

Just that our political system is a dead horse racing

Please boss, change your weed supplier biko kwanu angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
abuhusna1:
People run from us to Canada on us soil but hardly will you see people run from Canada to us on us soil

The number of Canadians moving to the USA is more than the number of Americans moving to Canada

#Fact

4 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by OnPointMan(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.