Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (27179 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by BenjaminFrankboy(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
thundafire:
Where did bible say Christ was born on 25th of December

Is not written in the Bible.

Although the month and date of Jesus' birth are unknown, the church in the early fourth century fixed the date as December 25.This corresponds to the date of the solstice on the Roman calendar.Most Christians celebrate on December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which has been adopted almost universally in the civil calendars used in countries throughout the world. However, some Eastern Christian Churches celebrate Christmas on December 25 of the older Julian calendar, which currently corresponds to a January date in the Gregorian calendar. For Christians, the belief that God came into the world in the form of man to atone for the sins of humanity, rather than the exact birth date, is considered to be the primary purpose in celebrating Christmas.

Read more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_day

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyT002(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Eh ya
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Grupo(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Jentle244:

yes one is free to believe what he/she believes but must she come to the social media to tell is what she believes....she is just an attention seeker

Or why don't she say she does not believe what the Quran has...and let's see what happens next

Why shouldn't she talk about what she believes on social media?

Everyday, Christians and Muslims talk about their beliefs even on this nairaland, so why shoukd her case be different?

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Dokitadotun: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
betterpikinn:
Abio grin

Some stories are so absurd and even stupid.

Yet, a deluded fucktàrd will be tell me (that doesn't believe in the Bible) that "the Bible says"

Nonsense!

How silly are you?

How's the Quran copied from the Bible?
The partern of writing is not even the same of I have read the two books cover to cover several times.

If you ignorantly claim that it's a copy, how about the Bible's story that is VERY SIMILAR to many ancient gods stories and even African traditions gods stories that existed many years ago even before the advent of Christianity?
So why is the Quran having similar stories with the Bible? Historically Bible came before Quran. I have never seen where fake comes before the original. As for KemiOlunloyo, the Bible is God's wisdom, that is why it sounds foolish to them that doesn't know God. Dont u wonder that despite man's inventions and scientific discoveries, wickedness of man is escalating.
For the Christmas, no day is better or more important than the other. Either it is celebrated in January or Decemeber, It is a person we are celebrating and not the date.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
correct

And the Quran as well

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Jentle244: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Grupo:

Why shouldn't she talk about what she believes on social media?

Everyday, Christians and Muslims talk about their beliefs even on this nairaland, so why shoukd her case be different?

we all know she is an attention seeker...she does it to get attention she doesn't get from a husband

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Coza wankers will not like this
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Grupo(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Jentle244:

we all know she is an attention seeker...she does it to get attention she doesn't get from a husband

What does being an attention seeker got to do with talking about what she believes in?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by UniportAgbero: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2019
That one na Isreal history book oh
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Sorry Kemi bible was not meant for people like you I fact yoyr leprosy fingers is too contaminated to touch bible ok Kemi so your statement is irrelevant and hold no ground.

Anyone taking you serious is mentally ill like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by maolah: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Jentle244 post=82335283]

yes one is free to believe what he/she believes but must she come to the social media to tell is what she believes....she is just an attention seeker

Or why don't she say she does not believe what the Quran has...and let's see what happens next[ jelous everywhere, but she saying the truth.]
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Gaddafi1:
A fool says in her heart that there is no God. Whether you believe or not, judgement day will surely come and this same Bible will be used. Wish you the best grin

And who told you that it's bible they will use to call result
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Heman7(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
The Bible is a book written by men filled with stories to impress kids !!
A book that tells us that for a whole day sun refused to set ..
A book that tells sees nothing wrong with slavery !
A book that encouraged murder and incest !
A book that encourages the killing of innocent children and women !
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Kemi I'm with you on this one !!
MAY THE GOOD GOD FORGIVE YOU
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

And who told you that it's bible they will use to call result

Then tell us the book to be use for roll call then?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by tsinzu: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Why is this woman always on the wrong side of things?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Satan66(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Jentle244:

Why won't you be.....birds of a feather

By the way the above u just mentioned is fallaciously fallacious
I hope you Would allow your daughter to marry her rapist as god commanded Deuteronomy 22:28-29

I hope you're a virgin as well if not you should be stoned to death as commanded by god
Deuteronomy 22:13-21

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
jrusky:

Then tell us the book to be use for roll call then?

They don't need book to give judgement
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Satan66(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Gaddafi1:
A fool says in her heart that there is no God. Whether you believe or not, judgement day will surely come and this same Bible will be used. Wish you the best grin
A fool prays to a god that was used to enslave and rape he's fore fathers.
That is a fool.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dallenk(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
When failure sees colleague in same nediocracy mind they rushly grab each other... The only time I will take you and your role model "Kemi" serious is when you write your own book that tell exactly the truth about the world and it's existence.
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by maolah: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Dokitadotun post=82335790]
So why is the Quran having similar stories with the Bible? Historically Bible came before Quran. I have never seen where fake comes before the original. As for KemiOlunloyo, the Bible is God's wisdom, that is why it sounds foolish to them that doesn't know God. Dont u wonder that despite man's inventions and scientific discoveries, wickedness of man is escalating.
For the Christmas, no day is better or more important than the other. Either it is celebrated in January or Decemeber, It is a person we are celebrating and not the date.[ehn but why u are chosen 25 for celebrate? ]
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by JB4life: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Those who live fake lives generally don't believe in the real things as real, they rather believe in fake things as real.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Gallantrugged: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=festacman post=82334956]Kemi Olunloyo has the freewill to accept or not to accept the biblical stories. At the end of the day, everyone has to take responsibility for how they lived their lives.

For me and my household, we believe the Bible and teachings therein. We accept wholeheartedly and proclaim that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us - a true son of God and a messiah. That He is the lamb of God who took away the sins of the world by His death and resurrection and instituted a new everlasting covenant of grace, which merited for us Divine forgiveness, the gift of Holy Spirit and a place in paradise where Jesus will rule and reign forever.

[I feel sorry for you, eyyah! Terribly misguided innocent man. Hmmmm]
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Vulcanheph(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
efighter:
I knew it, this woman has passed MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness, now, she is taking lectures on MAD 201: Principles of Advanced Madness. Her next course will be MAD 301: Practices of Chronic Madness in Contemporary Society. Once she passes the last course, viola, she will be nakked at Idumota market.
gringringrin .......You too Funny abeg
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Gallantrugged: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2019
amaniro:
But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin

I feel sorry for you, eyyah! Terribly misguided innocent man. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by maolah: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Islam is the onlyway wether u like it or not.

And who told you that it's bible they will use to call result [/quote]
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mosco100(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
You'll believe if you are dead.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TeamSimple(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
Kemi Olunloyo has the freewill to accept or not to accept the biblical stories. At the end of the day, everyone has to take responsibility for how they lived their lives.

For me and my household, we believe the Bible and teachings therein. We accept wholeheartedly and proclaim that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us - a true son of God and a messiah. That He is the lamb of God who took away the sins of the world by His death and resurrection and instituted a new everlasting covenant of grace, which merited for us Divine forgiveness, the gift of Holy Spirit and a place in paradise where Jesus will rule and reign forever.

We are all word of God made flesh . Every Human is
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by 4front(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
This is definitely the result of those people that read the Bible as novel. When you read bible as novel,you will only read stories and will not get the spiritual attachment to it. Bible goes beyond stories. It is Christians incantation. We have test it and it work like magic. Tell aunty Kemi, a professor once claimed Bible is not the real word of God but the same professor said if you want knowledge, understand, wisdom then read bible. This is the reason why aunty Kemi is acting otherwise blc she has simply ignored sound knowledge then she will be acting INS...I DONT WANT TO CALL AGBALAGBA NAMES. But let her PA make sure she is using her drugs regularly, otherwise,she will soon come back to embraze bible.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by maolah: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Gallantrugged:

Gallantrugged:

Gallantrugged:

sorry for ur self, islam is the way.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TeamSimple(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=maolah post=82336180][/quote]
Can we also say the Bible is a photocopy of the psalm of David, or laws of Moses because they even have more authenticity than the Bible that was written by Paul
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Softenergy(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Gracealone:
I will be shocked if this gets to FP. Nairaland and Seun should stop making money for this woman.

She thrives in her useless career by sounding crazy and controversial. She's working on your intelligence because she knows what is sensitive to Nigerians. Same blood flows in her and daddy freeze.
Off all pastors in Nigeria, have you thought of why she chose Oyedepo and Adeboye for bullying? That's where the bucks lie, millions would rise to defend their fathers in the Lord. And that's what confirms her as an influencer. People allow an idle person to influence them wrongly through their angy and caustic replies, and she is the only one that gets richer for it.

Many people, by Nairaland post, would rush to her social media post, to follow her and
comment on her posts.The best response to her post is - IGNORE.
Your are absolutely correct. False religious leaders totally misrepresents Jesus Christ in what they teach and do. They infused paganism into many Bible's teaching when they feel convenient., they are workers of lawlessness..
For birthday and Christmas celebration are highly foreign to the Jews. Jesus DID NOT celebrate these. The two instances where birthday are mentioned in the bible did not end on a favorable note, two fresh cut off human heads climaxed the end of feasts.
False professed christains today are celebrating the pagan Roman feast of Saturnian which falls on December 25th, same as ancient Babylonians Read Jeremiah chapter 52:31. Thinking they are pleasing Christ.
Every religion so be it in whatever forms are inimical to Jesus teachings. But true Christianity exist devoid of christopaganism.
I found it here at http:jw.org

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy2: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:

There are so many miseries the world hold one which is God. You either believe it or you dont.

Christianity has to has a structure. Just as the politics or it will disintegrate. If men had other means of preserving the believe thought they would have.

Aside you don't ask why the advance world make so much pilgrimage to Egypt. Egypt still hold so much misertries that the advance world is willing to spend time and resource on.

We don't know half of the things we are capable of as humans. But some through the spirit of God has been privilege to witness it. If you were told that Moses stood in jerusalem and had a conversation with Joshua in Jericho yu would have called it a lie, but then you are doing so in your time. All because you have come to put your faith in science. And you do not think yourself a religious person. There are no one part to enlightenmement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" / I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.