Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (27178 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Bakpeacb(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Gracealone:
I will be shocked if this gets to FP. Nairaland and Seun should stop making money for this woman.

She thrives in her useless career by sounding crazy and controversial. She's working on your intelligence because she knows what is sensitive to Nigerians. Same blood flows in her and daddy freeze.
Off all pastors in Nigeria, have you thought of why she chose Oyedepo and Adeboye for bullying? That's where the bucks lie, millions would rise to defend their fathers in the Lord. And that's what confirms her as an influencer. People allow an idle person to influence them wrongly through their angy and caustic replies, and she is the only one that gets richer for it.

Many people, by Nairaland post, would rush to her social media post, to follow her and
comment on her posts.The best response to her post is - IGNORE.
This nonsense woman has started again...
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by omlueh(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Well said my Brother.
festacman:
Kemi Olunloyo has the freewill to accept or not to accept the biblical stories. At the end of the day, everyone has to take responsibility for how they lived their lives.

For me and my household, we believe the Bible and teachings therein. We accept wholeheartedly and proclaim that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us - a true son of God and a messiah. That He is the lamb of God who took away the sins of the world by His death and resurrection and instituted a new everlasting covenant of grace, which merited for us Divine forgiveness, the gift of Holy Spirit and a place in paradise where Jesus will rule and reign forever.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by mbos: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
BELIEVE IT OR NOT HAS NOTHING TO D WITH THE TRUTH.

AS UWISE AS YOU MAYBE, YOU THE WORLD STARTED OF RECENT. (20TH CENTURY)?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Hausaman(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:
You SLAVES of allah should have it in mind that Muhammad was the promised ie the promised of COMFORTER Jesus Christ talks about in John 14:15-16
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will
ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate
to help you and be with you forever

So therefore if Holy Bible is a FAKE SCRIPTURE OF GOD definately MUHAMMAD was a fake prophet of allahgrin

The Bible has been mixed tape with lies, fabrication, fiction, horror and little truth. By editors who happened to be kings,historians, liars,idolters and others. Why is the Bible filled with according to , Paul, according to Judas, according obj, for very soon obj will release his own version. The little truth mentioned Muhammad (saw), mentioned, hell & paradise, mentioned the miraculous birth. Mentioned Jesus a creation of Allah, not son of god. Think
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by 9jagobetta: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Nobody asked you to believe junky, say that about Quran and you're a dead meat.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by iamsonofthunder: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
The Bible is a book written by men filled with stories to impress kids !!
A book that tells us that for a whole day sun refused to set ..
A book that tells sees nothing wrong with slavery !
A book that encouraged murder and incest !
A book that encourages the killing of innocent children and women !
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Kemi I'm with you on this one !!
you want to sound wise but you don't because you have not contributed to this world to make remarks on something that's above you, mark this post, you shall regret ever posting it.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by owila4luv(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2019
U WILL SOON COME OUT TO BEG #yeye
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Zubi10(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=amaniro post=82334831]But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin You must be stupid that's how you die of ignorant n you don't know what kill you.....n will soon die..
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Zubi10(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=amaniro post=82334831]But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin You must be stupid that's how you die of ignorant n you don't know what kill you.....
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by sleekymag(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, but same you was crying @ Salvation Ministries, PH, seeking the face of God 4 forgiveness through his servant Pastor David Ibiyeomie. Truly you have brain waves.

It's an old post she made in December 2016. Can't u folks see this? Na wa o...
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nnukwueze: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
A random Igbo guy will offer #48 million just to marry afonja and an expired one at that. This creature obviously has a low IQ that's why it can't come up with a more creative lie.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by thundafire: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Sebi You Be SLAVE, And As Slave allah Commanded You To Serve Him, Her Or It And Worship Him, Her or it....

The Question Is WHERE DID QURAN SAYS YOU SHOULD PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY.. UNDERLINE FIVE TIMES PLS

Let me check ur brain if u can answer the question, since Quran is allah's words
i dnt blame ur type
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by danuzochukwu: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2019
This woman is actually insane, and very soon if care is not taken she would become a full blown mad woman.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Chicastle: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
efighter:
I knew it, this woman has passed MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness, now, she is taking lectures on MAD 201: Principles of Advanced Madness. Her next course will be MAD 301: Practices of Chronic Madness in Contemporary Society. Once she passes the last course, viola, she will be nakked at Idumota market.
it's not simple madness is FREE MADNESS
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by incogni2o: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
Kemi Olunloyo has the freewill to accept or not to accept the biblical stories. At the end of the day, everyone has to take responsibility for how they lived their lives.

For me and my household, we believe the Bible and teachings therein. We accept wholeheartedly and proclaim that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us - a true son of God and a messiah. That He is the lamb of God who took away the sins of the world by His death and resurrection and instituted a new everlasting covenant of grace, which merited for us Divine forgiveness, the gift of Holy Spirit and a place in paradise where Jesus will rule and reign forever.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by donmention(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2019
[s][/color]
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
The Bible is a book written by men filled with stories to impress kids !!
A book that tells us that for a whole day sun refused to set ..
A book that tells sees nothing wrong with slavery !
A book that encouraged murder and incest !
A book that encourages the killing of innocent children and women !
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Kemi I'm with you on this one !!
[color=#990000]
[/s].

I hate to respond to this Islamic evil man or woman, but I must tell your ignorant and demonic heart one thing, when ever death wants to take a dog it prevents it from percieving the stench of faeces.take heed lest you fall
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jaymorgan(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2019
amaniro:
But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin
You've got a sound mind
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2019
I agree with Kemi for once. grin
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jaymorgan(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2019
The Bible is the inspired word of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Ogegod87: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:

I didnt finish reading this comment before clicking the like and share button.
...and the word was made flesh; and dwelt among us. That is JESUS CHRIST!
#heavenatlast
#gracetomakeheaven
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
thundafire:
i dnt blame ur type

Is that the answer to the question asked... grin
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by favy19(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2019
efighter:
I knew it, this woman has passed MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness, now, she is taking lectures on MAD 201: Principles of Advanced Madness. Her next course will be MAD 301: Practices of Chronic Madness in Contemporary Society. Once she passes the last course, viola, she will be nakked at Idumota market.
lolss☺
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Hausaman:

The Bible has been mixed tape with lies, fabrication, fiction, horror and little truth. By editors who happened to be kings,historians, liars,idolters and others. Why is the Bible filled with according to , Paul, according to Judas, according obj, for very soon obj will release his own version. The little truth mentioned Muhammad (saw), mentioned, hell & paradise, mentioned the miraculous birth. Mentioned Jesus a creation of Allah, not son of god. Think

Are you now telling me that Muhammad ur prophet was a fiction, fabrication, horror, liar, etc since he was the comforter Jesus Christ promised as seen in Bible? Clarify ur statement biko
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Rock89: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2019
At times it's better for you to be quiet when you have got nothing to say kemi....

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Drsheddy(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2019
the foolishness of the highest order.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Ubdavis(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Jentle244:

yes one is free to believe what he/she believes but must she come to the social media to tell is what she believes....she is just an attention seeker

Or why don't she say she does not believe what the Quran has...and let's see what happens next
Im not her fan anywhere...
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TruthinAction: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2019
She just revealed the secret of her failures. She is really blind to the doom that awaits her and all unbelievers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2019
jrusky:

Now you are talking. It's not written anywhere bible will be use to judge but bible gave the account how it would be done via the book of life.

I expect you to tell me the name of the book if truly you are not on that insane woman side but you failed to name the book anyway it's alright let's shut the window for something else.

Good day

Was good about the day
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Truthwords: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
IT WILL NEVER EVER BE WELL WITH THE ADMIN THAT DELETED MY COMMENTS
. I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS POST, YET MY COMMENT WAS DELETED BECAUSE I GAVE THE TRUTH CONCERNING BOBRISKY, KEMI OLUNLOYO ETC. WHY DOES THE IDIOTIC ADMINS OF NAIRALAND ALWAYS PROMOTE AND PRAISE THESE LOSERS. I WILL NOT BE OK WITH THE PERSON THAT TOOK DOWN MY EARLIER COMMENT
. BUNCH OF VIPERS angry
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Insectkiller: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Finally kemi olunloyo has gone crazy..

If she doesn't have anything to say, can't she just keep quiet

This aunty kemi is an assshole..

Caution: quest for money, should not have make u speak against d Holy Spirit.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Insectkiller: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
danuzochukwu:
This woman is actually insane, and very soon if care is not taken she would become a full blown mad woman.

Of course..

Kemi olunloyo is already madd.
I mean,u don't expect a person in his/her right sense to speak/talk dis nonsense...

Even d imams and afas dare not say dis rubbish..

It's a confirmation that kemi olunloyo is really madd[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" / I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.