Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (27172 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Starz825(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
U ain't a Christian so why should u believe....the Bible is like a constitutional power and regulations safeguarding the life of all believing Christians...

That's why if a Christian fights a spiritual battle..he/she uses the word in the Bible to defend his/herself....just like a lawyer would pick up some punch lines in the Constitution of the land to defend his client...

The Bible is also able to give you some of kind of a good behavioural nature...like..
*Loving God with all your heart
*Loving your neighbor as yourself...

If u meet with someone who possess the above nature....you will never wanna leave them alone...u will wanna make them ur friend..go to them when u down for they show sincere care....that's what Jesus Christ is all about....
For me The Bible is wonderful...

If u feel the Bible is filled with fake stories...u sure ignorant of the good message it's passing...read again..u will understand....

Even as a Christian I believe the Quran has a message to pass towards pple for them to live a better life

However...if I tell u I love jesus...trust me ..I have got reasons

And I want to believe if u hate Jesus or u don't want to hear anything abt him... u have got reasons too

So no need for argument.. I pray u will get reasons to love him..for he loved us first...
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Was good about the day

Bro you can choose to have bad day it's your choice nah. Do I hive a bleep if you have horrible day or hell day.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Charly68: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Now I know that this woman is really having mental imbalance
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dexmond: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
maolah:
Islam is the onlyway wether u like it or not.

And who told you that it's bible they will use to call result

The Qur'an never said Islam is the only way. Rather, it instructed Mohammed to seek confirmation of his revelation from the people of the book. Thus, validating the beliefs of the people of the book. I.e Christians
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you can choose to have bad day it's your choice nah. Do I hive a bleep if you have horrible day or hell day.

Enter house cook beans
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dontbothermuch: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
2 Kings 2:23-24

And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by MusaChukwudi: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
kemi

I SUPPORT YOU DIE!!!!

NO FUCKINGGG FAKE JESUS ANYWHERE!
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dexmond: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
maolah:
smiley Idiot of u. You think day edit Al-Quran lyk bible allha say it on many verses in quran with the time u will perform it. idiot.

If you know that the original sources of the Quran were destroyed after writing down the one that said authored, you will not talk much. But the bible still have the original manuscript in the museum. Where is the original manuscript of the Quran?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dexmond: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hausaman:

The Bible has been mixed tape with lies, fabrication, fiction, horror and little truth. By editors who happened to be kings,historians, liars,idolters and others. Why is the Bible filled with according to , Paul, according to Judas, according obj, for very soon obj will release his own version. The little truth mentioned Muhammad (saw), mentioned, hell & paradise, mentioned the miraculous birth. Mentioned Jesus a creation of Allah, not son of god. Think

So, which Bible did Mohammed referenced to show the Jews and Christians that he too was a prophet. Or why did the prophet believe in the Bible?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by PrincewithGod(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
No problem, when you get to hell you will believe.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by ipswitch: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
This Kemi came outta prison worse. Some verses in d bible are commands to heal, awake,renew and even destroy. She never see chin chon chin sef
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dexmond: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
kemi

I SUPPORT YOU DIE!!!!

NO FUCKINGGG FAKE JESUS ANYWHERE!

You are not widely read. Do you know Josephus Africanus? If jesus was fake, what about historical evidence of his existence?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Promisechi79(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
lol.....NNE, AM NOT SURPRISED....1 corinthians 2:14(NIV) ~ "the person without the spirit does not accept the things that come from the spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the spirit"
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by yousuphola: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
amaniro:
But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin
.....AHHA...STOP SHOWING US UR HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE...
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN MOST PEOPLE (MUSLIMS INCLUSIVE) DONT COMPREHENSIVELY READ THEIR BOOKS.
EVEN TRUTH SEEKER CHRISTIANS WILL TESTIFY THAT COMPARING QURAN WITH BIBLE IS LIKE COMPARING WHITE BOARD WITH BLACK COAL BOARD...(BECAUSE INHERENCE SCIENTIFIC FACTS WHILE ONE LACKS IT) ( U MIGHT WANT TO BE SARCASTIC BY ASKING WHAT AND WHAT; LEMME ASK U DIS; WHAT DOES UR BOOK SAYS ABT THE FOLLOWINGS
1. THE BIG BANG (DISCOVERED 40 YEARS AGO) CHECK QUR'AN CH:21 V:30
2. IN 1577 SIR FRANCIS DRAKE PROVED THAT THE EARTH IS SPHERICAL (LIKE AN EGG OF OSTRICH) CHECK QUR'AN CH:79 V:30
3. THE LIGHT OF THE MOON IS A BORROWED LIGHT QUR'AN CH:25 V:61 (KNOWN RECENTLY TO SCIENTISTS) GOD IS GREAT.
4. THE SUN BESIDES REVOLVING ALSO ROTATES ABOUT ITS OWN AXIS QUR'AN CH:21 V:33
5. IN THE FIELD OF HYDROLOGY (WATER CYCLE) FIRST DISCOVERED BY SIR BENNARD PALISSY 1580, QUR'AN CH: 39 V:21, CH:30 V:24,
CH:23 V. 18, CH:15 V:22, CH:24 V:43, CH:67 V:30 AND SO ON.
6. BIOLOGY, SCIENTIST TOLD US EVERY LIVING BEING CONTAIN CELLS AND THE BASIC SUBSTANCE OF CELLS IS CYTOPLASM WHICH
CONTAINS 80% OF WATER CHECK QUR'AN CH:21 V: 30 (EVERY LIVING THING IS MADE OF WATER)
7. BOTANY (PLANTS HAVE MALE AND FEMALE) QUR'AN CH:20 V: 53
8. EMBRYOLOGY CHECK QUR'AN CH: 23 V:12-14 (THIS PART ALONE MAKE A SCIENTIST TO BELIEVE PROPHET IS A TRUE PROPHET OF
AMIGHTY GOD DR. KEITH MOORE)

U CAN ALSO READ THE BOOKS OF THE LIKES OF; MICHAEL HART, Maurice Bucaille OR GOOGLE WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT QUR'AN...
I PRAY U SEE THE TRUTH...AAMEEN.
ON CONTRARY BIBLE PROMOTE THE NAME JESUS WHICH HISTORICALLY THATS NOT HIS NAME (AT NO SINGLE TIME HAS ANYONE CALLED HIM THAT NAME) (MANY XTIAN DONT EVEN KNO HIS NAME) BRO DO SOME RESEARCH WITH OPEN MIND UNBIASED.
MIND U, NO MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM WITHOUT BELIEVING IN ESSA/YESHUA (KNOWN AS JESUS IN OUR TIME NOT HIS TIME)
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by yousuphola: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Promisechi79:
lol.....NNE, AM NOT SURPRISED....1 corinthians 2:14(NIV) ~ "the person without the spirit does not accept the things that come from the spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the spirit"
ACCEPTED.....BUT IS A WORD OF A MAN FOUND IN THE BOOK CALLED BIBLE
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Fastlinkpro: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Madam what is your age? Don't worry very soon you will know if the bible lie or not
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by dexmond: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
@Yousuphola

The science of Quran is not correct. Science said the earth is spherical, but the Quran said it is flat. I am quite sure there many others like this.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
She is going deep on this one...
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Itzteewhy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Whether you believe in the Bible, churh going, Christmas or not it doesn't change the fact that what you believe in(Jesus is the son of God)is still a false lies
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TruthProphet: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:

You sound like a lost soul. Why are you worried about what I believe in? It is a free world. Believe what you like but don't denigrate my own belief.

You should have thought about what you just wrote before commenting on Aunty Kemi’s opinion on the bible.

Your trying to faking the fact that she is free to believe what she likes while throwing your belief in our faces is totally and utterly disgusting. Could have just stopped at where she is free but you chose to show off. Did we ask you about what you believe in??

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
TruthProphet:

You should have thought about what you just wrote before commenting on Aunty Kemi’s opinion on the bible.

Your trying to faking the fact that she is free to believe what she likes while throwing your belief in our faces is totally and utterly disgusting. Could have just stopped at where she is free but you chose to show off. Did we ask you about what you believe in??
In my write-up, I conceded that she has freedom while restating my own beliefs. In your post, you accused me of believing "lies". I had expected you to validate Kemi's belief if you shared it or in alternative state your own belief and not attacking me as though you are an extremist.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Finnestgreat: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow! This one is stupidity at its peak and i think kemi is high on stupidity
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Finnestgreat: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow! This one is stupidity at its peak and i think kemi has reached higher than its peak
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Finnestgreat: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow! This one is stupidity at its peak.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Jayspecial24(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Endtime
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by therajah: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Some people have been saying this woman has mental issues and i have been going against them, arguing she knows what she is saying... Please accept my sincerely apologies...i now totally subscribe to your ideas!!!
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by cuteboy2: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
The curse her father, Dr Victor Olunloyo (ex Governor of Oyo State) placed on her is working on Kemi
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by fadamekus(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
JUNCTION DEY O O O O
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Promisechi79(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
yousuphola:

ACCEPTED.....BUT IS A WORD OF A MAN FOUND IN THE BOOK CALLED BIBLE
.But he got that inspiration from the holy spirit(2 timothy 3:16) . So he acted just like a tool in the hand of a workman. PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE DECIEVE YOU, YOU ARE TOO UNIQUE TO FIT INTO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING. GOD LOVES YOU MADLY DON'T DISAPPOINT HIM
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by CHIGIM: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
my friend God bless u for this wisdom.religion is a problem to mankind
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
The Bible is a book written by men filled with stories to impress kids !!
A book that tells us that for a whole day sun refused to set ..
A book that tells sees nothing wrong with slavery !
A book that encouraged murder and incest !
A book that encourages the killing of innocent children and women !
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Kemi I'm with you on this one !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Gay Jaffar Jackson Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Lolade Abuta Marries Gboyega Lopez At Ikoyi Registry (Finally!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.