Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (27204 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by bizhop01: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
The Bible is a book written by men filled with stories to impress kids !!
A book that tells us that for a whole day sun refused to set ..
A book that tells sees nothing wrong with slavery !
A book that encouraged murder and incest !
A book that encourages the killing of innocent children and women !
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!
Kemi I'm with you on this one !!
Shot up
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Cousin9999: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2019
The Bible's value, IMHO, is not in weaponizing it, but in examining the wisdom and actual scientific knowledge carefully placed in it.

At the end of the day, it's just an imitation of the African book of the dead (like Greek mythology), but it has value to anyone who values knowledge.

People don't seem to understand that religion, law, and science are often asking the same questions, and regardless of what you believe in, we all benefit when those questions are answered.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

They don't need book to give judgement

Now you are talking. It's not written anywhere bible will be use to judge but bible gave the account how it would be done via the book of life.

I expect you to tell me the name of the book if truly you are not on that insane woman side but you failed to name the book anyway it's alright let's shut the window for something else.

Good day
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Aboks(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2019
every body is entitled to his or her own beliefs

but madam u head no dey normal
u need a psychiatric nurse to take care of your silly ass old hag
if no be one tin I 4 say make amadioha strike you

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by JB4life: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
Religion is the most believed lie by mankind , even the loopholes clear to everyone in the Bible , are still being considered as the wisdom of God ....
Adults who read such book with passion should just sit and watch Jim jam or Nickelodeon !!!

Those who do not want to believe the Bible would look out for any EXCUSES not to believe, while those who believe the Bible have REASONS to believe...
Read Psalms 14 and 53

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2019
thundafire:
Where did bible say Christ was born on 25th of December

Sebi You Be SLAVE, And As Slave allah Commanded You To Serve Him, Her Or It And Worship Him, Her or it....

The Question Is WHERE DID QURAN SAYS YOU SHOULD PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY.. UNDERLINE FIVE TIMES PLS

Let me check ur brain if u can answer the question, since Quran is allah's words
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by akingbatope: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2019
KEMI OLULOYO AS GONE MAD AGAIN,JESUS SAID HE EXULT HIS WORD THAN HIS NAME,SIST U GO UN D WRONG WAY
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by richPHAROAH: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
the only time this hoe made sense
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by richPHAROAH: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2019
akingbatope:
KEMI OLULOYO AS GONE MAD AGAIN,JESUS SAID HE EXULT HIS WORD THAN HIS NAME,SIST U GO UN D WRONG WAY
why should i or anyone believe what jesus says when u dont believe wht mohamed or any of the budha monk or hund priest or babalawo says? can we be logical for once

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by kalu61(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2019
OTayobami:
That's because you're not a Christian, I am a Christian and i believe no one that is not should be compelled to be! I wouldn't say i don't believe the stories in the Bible, i ought to believe whether original or fake as a Christian; now it's not whether the stories are original or fake but the significance or message it's trying to teach, however i believe the context of any story in the bible can't be of evil therefore look not at the story in the Bible but try to have an insight about the message, lesson and importance that it's trying to pass.....

Am a fan of Aunty Kemi though but not a blind one
You believe whether original or fake as a Christians. Thinks about this line again
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by TruthProphet: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
Kemi Olunloyo has the freewill to accept or not to accept the biblical stories. At the end of the day, everyone has to take responsibility for how they lived their lives.

For me and my household, we believe the Bible and teachings therein. We accept wholeheartedly and proclaim that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us - a true son of God and a messiah. That He is the lamb of God who took away the sins of the world by His death and resurrection and instituted a new everlasting covenant of grace, which merited for us Divine forgiveness, the gift of Holy Spirit and a place in paradise where Jesus will rule and reign forever.

mercyvivv:
Its not made for people like you madam but the funny part is, someday you'll know better.

betterpikinn:
Abio grin
Some stories are so absurd and even stupid.

Yet, a deluded fellow will be tell me (that doesn't believe in the Bible) that "the Bible says"

Na so!

Keep wallowing in lies that the people who brought them to you have even stopped believing.

No wonder your country is a mess.

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by obinna58(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
And it's called a holy book grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by hopefulLandlord: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Centcanada:
This lady might be right ooo. She said it earlier before and no body believed her. Her madness normally do off and on. Why can somebody help her out before is too late. As far she has gone to the level of playing with the holy bible, this one done pass be careful. Please help aunty out!

But if she said she doesn't believe the Koran she wouldn't have "done pass be careful", am I rite?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Lovine: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
She is angry to herself, everything rejected her!
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by maolah: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Sebi You Be SLAVE, And As Slave allah Commanded You To Serve Him, Her Or It And Worship Him, Her or it....

The Question Is WHERE DID QURAN SAYS YOU SHOULD PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY.. UNDERLINE FIVE TIMES PLS

Let me check ur brain if u can answer the question, since Quran is allah's words
smiley
AgentNairaland:

Idiot of u. You think day edit Al-Quran lyk bible allha say it on many verses in quran with the time u will perform it. idiot.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
TempleHouse:
Let's ponder a little while...!
It's the same book a Rapist Pastor Fatoyinbo used every time. !
It's the same book Apostle Suleiman used !
It's the same TB Joshua used
It's the same for the ritual Pastors all over...!
It's the same book Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, and other good men of God used to win and save numerous souls.
But it's the same Bible that comforts many souls all over the World
Good or Bad, Bible is a piece of spiritual book used for different purposes...!

Let's See quran that's Holy from the verses below

1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent
Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran
4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and
Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove
rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or
Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims.
Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving
72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran
2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah.
Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12,
8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims.
Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28,
16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't
want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran
5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran
5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest
creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies.
Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to
Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam
strong. Koran 9:29.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Heman7:
MAY THE GOOD GOD FORGIVE YOU

You mean the god of the Jewish mythology is good? wetin hopefulLandlord no go see for site

You mean a god that deemed it fit to order the killing of all midianite infants while telling the killers to keep young virgin girls as war booty is good?

You mean the same god that saw nothing wrong in slavery is good?

you mean the god hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead is good?

I think you're being sarcastic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2019
maolah:
smiley Idiot of u. You think day edit Al-Quran lyk bible allha say it on many verses in quran with the time u will perform it. idiot.

You don turn am to insult and violence hehehehehegrin that's what you're known for in Islam anyway... Hope you won't be looking for my head sha

SLAVE, Please show me where allah said you should PRAY FIVE TIMES IN A DAY as you slaves worldwide are practicing till today lobatan

Don't cast terror on me nah please answer the question Biko
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2019
TruthProphet:

Na so!

Keep wallowing in lies that the people who brought them to you have even stopped believing.

No wonder your country is a mess.
You sound like a lost soul. Why are you worried about what I believe in? It is a free world. Believe what you like but don't denigrate my own belief.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

You don turn am to insult and violence hehehehehegrin that's what you're known for in Islam anyway... Hope you won't be looking for my head sha

SLAVE, Please show me where allah said you should PRAY FIVE TIMES IN A DAY as you slaves worldwide are practicing till today lobatan

Don't cast terror on me nah please answer the question Biko

Please can u permit me to help the brother you were asking this question from?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by cooooooks(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Just perusing the history of the formation of the Bible strips of the appearance of credulity.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Please can u permit me to help the brother you were asking this question from?

Free world, help him nah cos is like the boy is a confused and lost slave of allah
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2019
amaniro:
But you believe in Quran. Which is the photocopied version of those "lies"

Allahu Akbar! grin

Can you pls tell us one verse of quran that was copy from bible ?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Codo22(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:

niqqur don't besmirch Nickelodeon.... the Bible is a more bigger joke

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Intrepid01(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Gracealone:
I will be shocked if this gets to FP. Nairaland and Seun should stop making money for this woman.

She thrives in her useless career by sounding crazy and controversial. She's working on your intelligence because she knows what is sensitive to Nigerians. Same blood flows in her and daddy freeze.
Off all pastors in Nigeria, have you thought of why she chose Oyedepo and Adeboye for bullying? That's where the bucks lie, millions would rise to defend their fathers in the Lord. And that's what confirms her as an influencer. People allow an idle person to influence them wrongly through their angy and caustic replies, and she is the only one that gets richer for it.

Many people, by Nairaland post, would rush to her social media post, to follow her and
comment on her posts.The best response to her post is - IGNORE.

you're missing a point too my dear....Seun also becomes a secondary benefit...just think about it.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AbdOla: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Yes I said it!! Bible is full of fake stories buh nairalanders would never agree.I once came across a tortoise and a rat story when reading a book of exodus.The truth is when is Jesus coming or has he forgotten he made a promise...kudos to kemoh
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by AgentNairaland(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
You SLAVES of allah should have it in mind that Muhammad was the promised ie the promised of COMFORTER Jesus Christ talks about in John 14:15-16
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will
ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate
to help you and be with you forever

So therefore if Holy Bible is a FAKE SCRIPTURE OF GOD definately MUHAMMAD was a fake prophet of allahgrin
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by simplesearch: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2019
imolile:
You will believe it when you get to the precipice. The good thing about God is He is waiting for All. Not surprised. The Bible explained why you cannot understand it "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14

Not everyone will be given that privilege to repent at will after deliberately trampling on the the Spirit of God. There are people walking on the face of the earth right now against whom the gate of heaven is forever shut, people take God for granted because they do not understand the severity of his judgment when you cross the borderline of grace.

New Living Translation

Heb 6:4
For it is impossible to bring back to repentance those who were once enlightened—those who have experienced the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 12:31

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12

7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until [a]he who restrains is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.

9 The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels—[all of them] lying wonders—

10 And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Arizonaguy(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Retired Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has expressed her unbelief for the bible in a fresh message on her social media account.

Madam Kemi took to her Instagram page to reveal that the bible is riddled with ‘fake’ stories.

See her views on the bible below titled

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-dont-believe-in-the-bible-its-full-of-fake-stories-kemi-olunloyo/
well that's your personal conviction kemi
All the best to you
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mkez(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by ernwale(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2019
sandland:
Madam kemi, you are absolutely confused. What is the difference between being spiritual and being religious?

Two different things entirely
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Neoteny(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2019
For once you're right, Kemi.

So this lunatic can be lucid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht / Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.