Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (16414 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Stop Buhari From Coming To Ebonyi / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by renewable1(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
It's well

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by kudos4god(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
I sense something in this IPOB matter
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2019
noted sir
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Fear of attack

We pay your 1688 suppliers, check sig
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Ezeudo7: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
abi they go just put am inside 1 nylon bag? grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Even this hobbit de talk too...

Travel first now..they will beat you black and blue
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Baroba(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Landlord travel and see
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by BENARI: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up

You're not a northerner, stop trying to stoke fight between the Igbos and northerners, Mr./Mrs Afonja.

lol.... We know una way grin

Anumpam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by ziegurf(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Dwarf bawo grin

....ah...ah!!
...you nor understand again?
oma ga ooo
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Insectkiller: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sit down there..

Hmm..all those ur 'otumokpo' juju, voodoo bears wey u get dey deceive you bah..

Go and dare d IPOB.. just try and go to Germany next week.. I will pay ur return ticket.

Just try and go to Germany...u will come back and explain how far

Nonsense guy..u better sign d minimum wage now or else...

IPOB I salute! Igbo kwenu
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by ludd2018: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
YOUR OWN beating with be same as Obiano , Ikeazu , umahi okorocha the most hated Igbo politicians in Igbo land together with Joe igbokwe
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by buzorcharles(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ngige the harvest and bazaar is around the corner. Just chose any country of Ur choice to travel to. Ipob is everywhere they will get u and will tear ur cloth
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
gidgiddy:
Ngige is far more likely to be targeted by IPOB as an APC member. This is a man who kept silent as unarmed IPOB were being massacred in his home state.

Massacred??! What state did that happen??! Ngige is from Anambra state... When did the "massacre" occur??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Royalfurnitures: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
We hear you sir, but anytime you are invited to new yam festival outside the country, think am well well before you go

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
NotNairalandi:
He is indirectly begging IPOB members not to beat him when he travels. Otele!

Of course he is... You can easily sense his fear in-between the lines. grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well until you try you can't know wink cheesy
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by richie240: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
BobiNick:
So ipob has really turned itself into a terrorist group. Attacking anyhow lol
No o. Ipob is a very very peaceful organization. Those ones acting Im.becilic are shite igbos.

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by PapaAdanna: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga no talk too much

Travel

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by treatise: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
It's not about what you did for IPOB when you were governor, it's about what you are CURRENTLY doing for Igbos now. How have you used your position to ensure that your people are not being killed.

IPOB are not begging you for anything, they only want you to be pro Igbo.

Betting Cashiers needed at Merrybet Shop, Near Naspoly Police station, Jos Road, Lafia in Nasarawa State. Candidates must be computer literate with high grasping abilities even with ZERO betting shop experience. Interested persons should submit his/her applications or call 09035661312. Thank you.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Hausaman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
It's not about what you did for IPOB when you were governor, it's about what you are CURRENTLY doing for Igbos now. How have you used your position to ensure that your people are not being killed.

How pro Igbo do you want him to be ?. Until he poison PMB to death, before you agree with him ?. Its better you under go training with Boko Haram or you let lying dog sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by mercyvivv(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga Ngige, whatever assurances you have for believing that line please be wary, it takes just one turncoat to raise voice before it becomes a fracas!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Orokojasper(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
banom:
Oga dwarf travel first let's see how it goes
Are blind to read where he said he recently traveled to US and was welcomed by IPOB?
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Orokojasper(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
banom:
Oga dwarf travel first let's see how it goes
Are you blind to read where he said he recently traveled to US and was welcomed by IPOB?
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:

' Nobody will give you president of Nigeria in your bedroom'
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nobody will give you president of Nigeria in your bedroom.”

this got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin wink cheesy cool grin grin kanu and his Igbos are PIGS
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by SLAP44: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
' Nobody will give you president of Nigeria in your bedroom'

Who is begging you to lead a zoo?
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
sad sad sad sad ipob t.outs .We all knw ur lifestyle .Pipu dat dragged /slapped their parents with karate kick/chase dem wit cutlass can do anything. Thanks to Omoluabi pipu. *spits*
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by WildChild00(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
MicheyJ1:
I'm sure Ekweremadu would have said the same thing few months ago. Your own go worse. I pray you come to China, I will personally deliver the beating.

In the presence of his body guards grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
take your zoo presidency and shove it up your backside!!!
e be like say to travel out of the zoo dey your program okwaya?!!!
better take your pills doctor!!!
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
ziegurf:

....ah...ah!!
...you nor understand again?
oma ga ooo

Of course I do but Chris no be dwarf nah cool
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Bondinus(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shhh, no talk too much. Just travel 1st. Idiot.
This guy to me is the worst minister in the cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International / Senator Akpabio Not Behind 2 Face’s Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.