Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (16406 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Stop Buhari From Coming To Ebonyi / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by THUNDER4real(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
This can only be true when you visit any igbo gathering outside Nigeria...
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by richie240: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
' Nobody will give you president of Nigeria in your bedroom'
Taa! Igbos don't need any votes from 'almajiri and afonjas'. They are the most populous tribe in Nigeria. They will win easily. All others can go an ........

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
He should be beaten blue and black for deliberately stalling talks on minimum wage.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Who is begging you to lead a zoo?
Who go dash monkey banana presidency of our great Nigeria wey una dey beg for? No Biafra, no presidency. Lose-lose situation for you grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by SLAP44: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
Who go dash monkey banana presidency of our great Nigeria wey una dey beg for? No Biafra, no presidency. Lose-lose situation for you grin

Continue crying from IPOB thread to thread. Your tears will fill the bucket soon.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Emilycp(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
adebuk47:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-cant-attack-me-outside-nigeria-says-ngige/amp/
fu.k that,you protected them when you were in office is that all?, what did you do to contribute in the actualization of biafra, if ipob is not the way to achieve biafra what way did you employ to achieve it?moda f....ka
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by higgs: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
He is making sense
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
richie240:

[s]Taa! Igbos don't need any votes from 'almajiri and afonjas'.[/s] They are the most populous tribe in Nigeria. They will win easily. All others can go an ........
IPOB bureau of statistics Hahahahahah grin grin

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up

My friend shut Up there

We in the north my fat assss... Who cares about your greedy politicians.. Bloody almajiris everywhere

Keep protecting your oppressors... Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by jonnyjustcome22: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
adebuk47:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-cant-attack-me-outside-nigeria-says-ngige/amp/

Stop making mouth. Travel out first and test your status. Minimum wage had you to implement but vat sweat you to implement. Stupid minister
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by richie240: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
IBOS......Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by FuckDaMods: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
So daft you can't even see the guy was being sarcastic.. Typical almajiri and quota system product.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by famzynet: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
The type beating IPOB go beat this man if he mistakingly travel abroad,his eyes go open. Who is he deceiving.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Continue crying from IPOB thread to thread. Your tears will fill the bucket soon.
When is dilector going to address the UN general assembly? grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:

[s]So daft you can't even see the guy was being sarcastic.. Typical almajiri and quota system product[/s].
Hey flateeno stay out of my mentions
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by SLAP44: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
When is dilector going to address the UN general assembly? grin

How will that help your hate filled life? grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by chuksmad(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ngige, Onwa 1 of Anambra State, the great pacesetter in Anambra politics. Anamberians love you
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Odinakang: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
No igbo man presently has empowered the igbo youths the way ngige has done most especially as a minister. Even the National Assembly had to summon him because he empowers the igbos .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by FuckDaMods: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
gwarotango:
Hey flateeno stay out of my mentions
[/s]
And what is your dumbass doing in mine? Aboki
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by degamemaster(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
EJanni:
He is afraid. A clear conscience fears nothing.

He is just afraid that's why he is subtly begging for a soft landing. Men like Enyinnaya Abaribe are the ones that can say so and we believe him. He went to the USA recently and received award and nothing happened to him because "Obu onye nk'anyi" .
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gwarotango: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]
[s]And what is your dumbass doing in mine? Aboki[/s]
Don't you have some drugs to ingest and hop on a one way flight to Indonesia? grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Lonelyloner: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up

Whatever it is you are, who wants to beat a corpse?
If IPOB beat Una politicians, it is a compliment. Because it means they are sane and alive.

We only beat living and sane people.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Massacred??! What state did that happen??! Ngige is from Anambra state... When did the "massacre" occur??!

Several massacres. Google the Ezu River massacre. More massacres on 30th May, 2015 and 2016
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
oya travel and see.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by holadhayor1: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
near germany bros
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
gidgiddy:
Ngige is far more likely to be targeted by IPOB as an APC member. This is a man who kept silent as unarmed IPOB were being massacred in his home state.
. Exactly
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Emperor002: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Aboki seekin attention u to get mouth
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by MRKLA123: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baba go eat yam in GERMANY
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
I see fear all over this man! Oga if u think u are more special pls get a ticket and visit Germany ok
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by sweetrace(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
It's not about what you did for IPOB when you were governor, it's about what you are CURRENTLY doing for Igbos now. How have you used your position to ensure that your people are not being killed.

IPOB are not begging you for anything, they only want you to be pro Igbo.

Maybe you should give him suggestions on how he can ensure that Igbos don’t get killed and on how to be pro Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by maxzzo1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
If there is body iPod should attack is this short dwarf.....
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
MicheyJ1:
I'm sure Ekweremadu would have said the same thing few months ago. Your own go worse. I pray you come to China, I will personally deliver the beating.

You funny ahswer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC / Court Sacks Senator Albert Akpan, Orders Fresh Election / No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.