Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) (71492 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Legendguru: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My son has to be a footballer ooo
*Our grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by somehow: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
He can't achieve one yet because Villa real isn't a rich club
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Omeleyi: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
las las skul na scam grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Shezkid: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys (footballers, musicians [celebrities]) are always good in extravagant spending .
That's y most go broke after d fame.
Money wey he for use buy lexus or 4matic, use the greater portion for biz/investment

Channel this energy to your personal life...
Leave others to live theirs

Shalom
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Mrlazarus: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:
20 year old don enter university graduate before he join under 17 grin

Lol...you see am too.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by ostarlink: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
One of the few sensible Nigerian youths that refused being scammed that tertiary education is the only route to success

Didnt you read the news well? He was a former student of University of Agriculture, Umudike NOT a School dropout. Education still remains a path to genuine success. Even though some didn't make it through education but they couldn't have made it either through the other way.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Dpharisee: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:

Read you no go read, he left the university to pursue his football and music career, Las Las he can do part time or go back to school anytime shocked
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by ostarlink: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
One of the few sensible Nigerian youths that refused being scammed that tertiary education is the only route to success

Didnt you read the news well? He was a former student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike NOT a School dropout. Education still remains a path to genuine success. Even though some didn't make it through education but they couldn't have made it either through the other way.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
He needs to focus more on the work and games than on the hypes at this stage.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:

This made me smile. School is just for ego. It's just to stop people from calling you "an illiterate." I'm happy a lot of youths are focusing on talent and skills more nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by correctguy2010: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
RichDad1:
Buy or pose with? undecided
Lass lass na bloggers go scatter this world

He can actually afford it but bloggers can lie
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by zzbrodah: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
BigIyanga:
But the hub cover is Mazda

Na Ferrari powered by mazda
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
cos in the final analysis. all is vanity.

Sometimes, I feel Airtel shouldn't allow everyone to use free data.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by elin100(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm going to be great also.. in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Arysexy:
Him no get adviser?

You Just spoke my mind. Nigerians are too loud for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oya yahoo boys go and do rituals or scamming or kidnapping to buy your own. Idiots
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
tete7000:

There were many who were richer than him at his age but who died poor and dejected. He is not yet a successful person. He still has many years to live and more than half of those years he won't be playing football. Stop deceiving that boy. It is always better to have a skill that last your lifetime. Many successful footballers still went back to school to acquire other skills after they retired from playing.

oga this your advice works abroad

NIgerian university has nothing to offer you ( skill wise) than private school teaching job for one decade , then contract staff in a bank undecided undecided

if na man, you be na from 38 years , you go marry... system is fcked back and front

as for your many footballers, the successful ones i know, few or none went to school, they invested well and retired to celeb status

messi building real estate up and dan, cant even make one sentence in english undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Tolexander: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
ostarlink:

Didnt you read the news well? He was a former student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike NOT a School dropout. Education still remains a path to genuine success. Even though some didn't make it through education but they couldn't have made it either through the other way.
continue exercising your ignorance!

Tell us when he graduated and his course!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Kiloseria: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very stupid boy indeed. Then how can the youth rule the country? Let him seek advice from The great Bull of his time ,a legend Daniel Amokachi and the rest, so as to borrow some sense.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
ostarlink:

he dropped out
undecided
he was very poor with his grades
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Edyice: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Uncle is now fvcking up
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Validated: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Good for him kiss

With less than that amount one can as well be a sole owner of a studio Apartment in VI lagos while receiving an Average Return on Investment of 29% yearly for life from it.

It all goes back choices we make and status attend.
Are you implying that investment in a studio apartment in VI will repay itself in 4 years? Why would the builders not hold it sir? Stop these lies. No property can pay for itself in 10 years in VI.
That said, buying a Ferrari is a fooooolish decision. What for? Not sure he is a real Igboman.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys (footballers, musicians [celebrities]) are always good in extravagant spending .
That's y most go broke after d fame.
Money wey he for use buy lexus or 4matic, use the greater portion for biz/investment
We know una type for real life
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Tolexander: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
iLegendd:

This made me smile. School is just for ego. It's just to stop people from calling you "an illiterate." I'm happy a lot of youths are focusing on talent and skills more nowadays.
I did tell my friends that I attended school to liberate me from illiteracy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Azeez532(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:

�����
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by GMbuharii: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Coneheaded structures

grin

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ikpeazu asked this boy to invest wisely and now he has started on a wrong note buying car of 98 million. Check Okocha, Kanu and Emenike and discover they started enjoying after investing not prior. Those who did that cried later

https://punchng.com/dont-emulate-esin-okorowanta-ikpeazu-tells-chukwueze/amp/
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Kaslino(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is that even a Ferrari? The logo on the rim doesn't say so.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:

He left school in year one to pursue his career with under 17. Read well before rushing to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Validated:

Are you implying that investment in a studio apartment in VI will repay itself in 4 years? Why would the builders not hold it sir? Stop these lies. No property can pay for itself in 10 years in VI.
That said, buying a Ferrari is a fooooolish decision. What for? Not sure he is a real Igboman.
I have a particular project in mind before making that statement. If it can pay for itself in 10 years that I can assure you.
Check my profile
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Excel20192010: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
cos in the final analysis. all is vanity.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.