Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) (71491 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
cos in the final analysis. all is vanity.
All is vanity but atleast you will enjoy your money
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Remzii(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
dorisnelson:
Twenty year old super eagles striker Samuel chukwueze has acquired a brand new Ferrari worth 98million

Samuel who hails from Abia state, was before his stardom a student of Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike.

http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=723
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Remzii(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
20yrs old boi omo wen it is your turn nobody can stop u
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Good for him kiss

With less than that amount one can as well be a sole owner of a studio Apartment in VI lagos while receiving an Average Return on Investment of 29% yearly for life from it.

It all goes back choices we make and status attend.

He has a mansion in his village, he will go back to that, not everyone aims to own property outside their home towns. Nobody will chase you from your village, but one day, someone will come and tell you Lagos does not belong to you, and ask you to pack out.

People learn

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by spencekat(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

oga this your advice works abroad

NIgerian university has nothing to offer you ( skill wise) than private school teaching job for one decade , then contract staff in a bank undecided undecided

if na man, you be na from 38 years , you go marry... system is fcked back and front

as for your many footballers, the successful ones i know, few or none went to school, they invested well and retired to celeb status

messi building real estate up and dan, cant even make one sentence in english undecided undecided

English is not his official language.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Youthful exuberance!
Chidera!! Chidera!! Chidera!!!
How many times did I call you?

Have you invested that money before buying this expensive car?

A word is enough for the wise before umunna remember you.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
safarigirl:

He has a mansion in his village, he will go back to that, not everyone aims to own property outside their home towns. Nobody will chase you from your village, but one day, someone will come and tell you Lagos does not belong to you, and ask you to pack out.

People learn
At bolded, good to know.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by lollybizzu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
Na dem

Vanity crew.

But the truth is you don't have any moral standing or right to say that until you're almost as rich as Solomon in the holy writ cos I know you can't be as rich as him...nobody.

In the final analysis, I choose be rich so I can say all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
That's cool but make im no forget to invest cool
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Omo dis boy don hamma oooo....
Jessssuuuussss
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Obakakun: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Its ur time
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by MOJ584(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
If this is true, then we've lost him like his predecessors! As a celeb or whatever we call it, Is it a crime or taboo to live a modest life ??

It is very good for us to enjoy the fruit of our labour. However, we should do so decently, not forgetting where we are coming from. We mustn't copy the west in everything. 10% of that amount can clean up a better portion of ABA.

10% of the balance can buy n install a 500kva transformer for his community. 10% of the balance can give a face lift to the nearest primary school to his papa's house. Another 10% of the balance can go into one personal investment. E.g CBN Bonds. Then, he can buy himself a good ride with the balance. Etc etc

Me, I don talk my own oo! Not after some years now we wake up one morning to hear on social media or TV that a former Niger this n that need our support to save his life.

I case my rest here!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by tiger28: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Abeg let SEE receipt....Social media is the biggest lie since civilization......and it involves from the poor to the rich. They all live fake lives.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Virginnn(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
lollybizzu:

Na dem

Vanity crew.

But the truth is you don't have any moral standing or right to say that until you're almost as rich as Solomon in the holy writ cos I know you can't be as rich as him...nobody.

In the final analysis, I choose be rich so I can say all is vanity.
Learn to read with insight before criticising. it is my opinion. if u disagree, go establish yours. I never implied that I dislike wealth. I like to have that ride myself, even 10 of it. Build a house of 365 bedrooms, sleeping in sepaRate room per night, travel round the world, shop and lodge in all the most exotic spots, consume some of the world finest cuisines.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY ARE ALL VANITIES.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by itu404(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
up your game bro,....don't just come here ans say ferrari which of the ferrari enzo testarossa moreover, that is an unusual design for the italian car . NO believe your story.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by banmediocrity(f): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2019

Hmm... Not a reality that comes everyday, to the minds of many. Not even me. Worldliness is intoxicating.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
As for me oo I will never choose any profession for my son. Na he know which club for Europe he wan play for.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga ju
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by waleyy22(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
That is a Mazda o
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Emmasnoop(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Use your sense oh, so many footballers they cry na oh due to mismanagement of their fund
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
RichDad1:
Buy or pose with? undecided
Lass lass na bloggers go scatter this world
Lmao! cheesy grin the thing weak u
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by bptc10: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2019
FAKE
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by 4koff: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Believe this poo at your own peril... cry

My Brother na MAZDA sign dey the tyre of the car o. If na the car be that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2019
henrixx:
20 year old don enter university graduate before he join under 17 grin

Not before, but AFTER...
And he did NOT "enter" university.

Samuel attended GC Umuahia and Evangel Secondary School, and was offered admission to Michael Okpara University in 2016 or 2017, AFTER playing for the 2015 U-17 Eaglets, but declined the offer. Instead, he went abroad in 2017 (upon turning 18).

>
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by olatundeh: 2:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Omo ibo don start. How much he get?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 2:30am On Sep 19, 2019
School Na scam
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Small boy dey worry this old boy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:51am On Sep 19, 2019
olatundeh:
Omo ibo don start. How much he get?
Na so dem dey do, show off dey their DNA
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Emmasnoop:
Use your sense oh, so many footballers they cry na oh due to mismanagement of their fund
leave am make him village people dey take him brain play ludo
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by GistFullGround: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2019
"...Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike"

Yet he played in U-17 World Cup...
So when he become a University student?
Kwantinue!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by ddeola: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Dis boys no dey hear word. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by shellworker: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2019
That car is a Mazda and not Ferrari. Have a closer look at the logo on the rear rim and compare it with Ferrari logo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.