Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again (59085 Views)

2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Key Secrets To Winning Big On Bet9ja Virtual Games / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
If I ever play bet9ja virtual again as from this moment today wednesday 18 sept 2019, may you punish me severely, may it never be well with me, may anything i lay my hands on never prosper.

I know this is a risk am ready to bear the consequences.

Nairaland are my witness, God is my witness, this is a covenant I have set as from today.

I would have added booking betting but I am not working at the moment. I just blew 80 thousand naira on virtual.

My girlfriend just dump me 2hrs ago. She tell me say she no fit get mumu as boyfriend.

Chai bet9ja virtual what have you done to me?
My man, this guys are owing me more than 80k. Just chill & keep trying. But i strongly advise that u quit Virtual. Go for Soccer ...always bet wat u can afford to loose each time

5 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by SouthSouth1914: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
If I ever play bet9ja virtual again as from this moment today wednesday 18 sept 2019, may you punish me severely, may it never be well with me, may anything i lay my hands on never prosper.

Nairaland are my witness, God is my witness, this is a covenant I have set as from today.

I would have added booking betting but I am not working at the moment. I just blew 80 thousand naira on virtual.

My girlfriend just dump me 2hrs ago. She tell me say she no fit get mumu as boyfriend.

You only lost 80k and a girl! Some people have lost their future..

4 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by PopeFlatino(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
The time u dey win ,u didn't come here to swear..na now u show..

The truth is that u can't stop this easily,no swear can even stop such addiction..U can easily quit smoking or drinking than gambling.

The more u think about football and go for soccer booking play,the more u will hear that shout "SHOT" ,"OBAGO","I chop Am" for the other side for some whooping amounts..Omo u must go back .

Me we even do 7 days Novena two years ago ,still dey play am even

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by nams77: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
It’s too early to quit when they’re still owing your 80K.
Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's all? Bet on Tacha to win BBNaija 2019. If she wins (which I doubt) your mumu girlfriend will come back.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Starz825(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
You remember that Fire boy song *jealous*

What have you done to me...oh na na u gat me thinking abt your.. grin grin
Bet9ja don do u strong thing...
almost every guy wey dey this forum na him get one experience or the other with the green and red label grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by donchyke1975: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
It is evil,mine I lost 900 naira,that I want to use to buy fuel

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Kharol1234: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
lost winning of 467k on sport bettin to wan useless team upon na 100naira i take play d game.. I no d headache i get i dae slip dae tok for slip stil wake around 4am dae reason d ticket weather na dream...ticket id b921aaewezswez-1983306, u cum dash dem 80k to virtual...

5 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Sirmuel1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
I dey run from Virtual oh cheesy
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Freethought(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:

80k? Or 800k?? Mtchew what have you lost?!

A very close friend of mine needed 300k to complete his travelling process, he had 1.3 million. He built the money from 1.3M to roughly 3M. Greediness set in, felt he could make more. The whole 3M was gone in less than 10 minutes..

My brother, people take risks everyday, good yu knw early that this is not your way. But cursing yourself like this, it's not worth it. Just accept your loss and move on

9 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by ThothHermes: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
ornicus:
i only wish this were true.
bet9ja is the codeine of the south.
and everyone is looking the other way because of tax revenue.
i see centers right beside secondary schools
i have to start figuring out how to ensure their popups can be blocked completely on my kids machines

we are in big trouble
Worse still is that celebrities endorse the different brands. Everything is upside down in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by flowx(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
God is my witness I have never used my kobo to play any sport betting.

The funniest thing is that I love football like kilode.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Omoslim26: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
bigerboy200:
You are truly a mumu man. Your gf is right.

how is his gf right?
Wat if d gf is his badluck pls dont make parboiled comments here jst say sorry or take heart nd waka pass

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Decryptor(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
MisterChairman:
virtual don ruin many youth life .. I won't even advise my enemy to play virtual ! imagine using the 80k play one sure 4 odd

This is where you people make a huge mistake...

4 odds are NEVER SURE!!

The higher the odd, the more unlikely the outcome but Nigerian gamblers no sabi bet...they go for high odds and stake little.

The secret of betting is simple...stake huge amounts on one game that has a small odd and win once rather than staking peanuts on 3.**, 4.** or 5.** odds all the time and losing!

5 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by ayookunlee: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
I only stopped this shit by drifting away slowly

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Martinez39(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lol. It's not by making big promises. You have to put in the discipline and resolve to stop your gambling habit. Gambling habit can ruin a man's life if not put in check. If winning was that easy, betting companies won't exist. They are preying on the hope of gullible folks. The hope that "it could just be your lucky day" and the urge of "just one more try" constitute the strong net many just can't come out from. You need to sit down and calculate the odds against you winning and see that you are fooling yourself.

6 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by atoleybaba(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
akasueba:
do you all realise that this money now remain 19,500 for this guy hand as you are helping the poor guy to spend it lol.
when the money remain 37k someone ask him to give small guy he is sending on an errand 500 naira and 7k do his niggas and another 10k for another pple so it now remain 19,500.
let's go what else pls.
buy and see nice clothes for ur parents with 10k, it will remain 9500 and confirm blessing from ur parents

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Sirmuel1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kharol1234:
lost winning of 467k on sport bettin to wan useless team upon na 100naira i take play d game.. I no d headache i get i dae slip dae tok for slip stil wake around 4am dae reason d ticket weather na dream...ticket id b921aaewezswez-1983306, u cum dash dem 80k to virtual...

Na Exeter spoil the ticket so. But how una take dey carry English team? As for me, I no get mind o

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Dim08: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Listen to me friend, NEVER EVER PLAY VIRTUAL GAMES, you cannot Bea the system. The system has been configured to let you win small and make you lose big. Ask programmers they will tell you the importance of IF and THEN statement.

For example IF player bet 20000 THEN lost game

IF player bet 100 THEN win game.

But on a more serious note, gambling is bad but nothing stops you from football trading. That is one of my side hussle. You can't lose with my system.

I trade on live games. You can reach me on 090-74 -1111 -78

Check out evidence of my continuous winning on the thread I created below
https://www.nairaland.com/5288201/football-trading-vs-football-gambling

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Freethought(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mrpsly247:
Oga ee nor dey work like DAT... u need to fully understand the addiction and how ee take hold u down. if not u just dey swear 4 u self 4 nothing

Bless you bro.. This swearing won't solve his problem
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
donchyke1975:
It is evil,mine I lost 900 naira,that I want to use to buy fuel
lol
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by judetov2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
But u go still the play ticket ba
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Starz825(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
You remember that Fire boy song *jealous*

What have you done to me...oh na na u gat me thinking abt your.. grin grin

FYI... nothing dey booking too
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by chukwuibuipob: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
u stake 100,200,500 naira hoping to win 2 milla ova nite.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by DonBenny77(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:

Don't give up no guts no glory!!
Reach out for one booking code for the weekend.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by lonikit: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
cenaman:
Thunder fire you, what sort of advise is that? such thing happen to me last year i lose 300k at a spot i didn't learn because i want to recover till i lost my savings of over 2million, with a debt profile of 1.2million all thanks to virtual game. since i quit i now eat and drink like a king.

village pple get hand for this one. how will u loose more than 3m to virtual. ?? it is hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Dim08: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

This is where you people make a huge mistake...

4 odds are NEVER SURE!!

The higher the odd, the more unlikely the outcome but Nigerian gamblers no sabi bet...they go for high odds and stake little.

The secret of betting is simple...stake huge amounts on one game that has a small odd and win once rather than staking peanuts on 3.**, 4.** or 5.** odds all the time and losing!

I can sure you a better way to make decision on odds. I am a Pro on Nairabet Odd.

I can use their odd to tell how the match will go.

Check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/5288201/football-trading-vs-football-gambling
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by healthshop247: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin the money you should have use to enjoy yourself you used to gamble.
Just take heart my brother . A lesson for another day �

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by tex25: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
You're such an angel!
Emrixx:
U never see anything my guy

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Youngjohnosas: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
same thing I did but after four months I came back for revenge and it was catastrophic,i was made to pay for the four months I was absent with interest,its never going to happen again I have accepted my loss and moved on. I swore I can never go back to my vomit, it's been over five months now I have never imagined going back to it .

the tin b say e nor go better for bet9ja virtuals and other gambling outlets.the moment u have a taste of it, you begin to act like first class Mumu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
So all this while your girlfriend nor know say na Mumu she dey date na be say she worst pass you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance / Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.