Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again (59178 Views)

2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Key Secrets To Winning Big On Bet9ja Virtual Games / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Mires: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
If I ever play bet9ja virtual again as from this moment today wednesday 18 sept 2019, may you punish me severely, may it never be well with me, may anything i lay my hands on never prosper.

I know this is a risk am ready to bear the consequences.

Nairaland are my witness, God is my witness, this is a covenant I have set as from today.

I would have added booking betting but I am not working at the moment. I just blew 80 thousand naira on virtual.

My girlfriend just dump me 2hrs ago. She tell me say she no fit get mumu as boyfriend.

Chai bet9ja virtual what have you done to me?

Bet9ja enriches agents (shop owners) with the wealth of players. If you know, you know
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by JayPeeOham: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
If I ever play bet9ja virtual again as from this moment today wednesday 18 sept 2019, may you punish me severely, may it never be well with me, may anything i lay my hands on never prosper.

Nairaland are my witness, God is my witness, this is a covenant I have set as from today.

I would have added booking betting but I am not working at the moment. I just blew 80 thousand naira on virtual.

My girlfriend just dump me 2hrs ago. She tell me say she no fit get mumu as boyfriend.

My own concern na your girl.......she leave u go meet who?

U for ask am say; is it not better to date a guy that plays bet9ja than to go date a guy who will gamble with your heart? grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
same thing I did but after four months I came back for revenge and it was catastrophic,i was made to pay for the four months I was absent with interest, its never going to happen again I have accepted my loss and moved on. I swore I can never go back to my vomit, it's been over five months now I have never imagined going back to it .

the tin b say e nor go better for bet9ja virtuals and other gambling outlets.the moment u have a taste of it, you begin to act like first class Mumu.

Dammmmmnn!!! I done die here with lafta. Chai grin

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Kennitrust(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
]It’s too early to quit when they’re still owing your 80K. [/quote] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Fatasy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
SORRY BRO,MY OWN DEY MY BODY,I LOST 30K ON STAKE LAST SATURDAY ON 3 ODD AMONGST OTHERS AND I PROMISE MY SELF NEVER TO STOP UNTIL I GAIN ALL MY MONEY,THE THING DON DEY BLOOD

kenzysmith:

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by samsam2019: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
After having this two experiences nobody advised me to resign the thing even shock me how i take stop gambling.

1). Sometime in 2015 I joined the area boys in playing card I hard 3k, after draining my 3k I took a loan with my phone na there problem start before I know my phone don dey 3k debt. Oboy I non dey play again to win na to just collect my phone at the end of the day my phone was in 9k debt. I pleaded with the guy let him take my newly bought timberland and give my phone, he agreed. Na so that timberland take lost.
The next day I went there again, I don take Mumsi 2k with the hope say I go win and collect my timberland and give Mumsi her 2k to cut the long story short my phone ended in 17k debt. That was how lost my phone and timberland in two days.

2. After that incident I non come dey near where them dey play card I come resume for virtual shop in 2017, Tecno Spark 1 just came out, I did a deal and got 30k, the phone was 32k, I went to virtual(dog race) to look for the 2k. All the dogs I was choosing were running like pregnant dogs, I will win one game and lose the next five, I will win another 2 games and lose the next 4. At the end of the day, I had just 16k I have lost 14k. Nobody advised me I went out from the shop jejeje located the next eatery ate like a glutton and went home slept around 4pm. When i woke up in the morning that was when reality hit me the next one week was bad I was angry at everyone.

I don't want to experience number 3 so I have resigned, hanged my boot. Na mumu fly dey follow dead body enter grave.... Say no to gambling or you will die young.
pregnant dogs grin

5 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kharol1234:
lost winning of 467k on sport bettin to wan useless team upon na 100naira i take play d game.. I no d headache i get i dae slip dae tok for slip stil wake around 4am dae reason d ticket weather na dream...ticket id b921aaewezswez-1983306, u cum dash dem 80k to virtual...
oga o, abeg how we go take connect make you dey reason me this kind games?
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Afiahomes(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
join us on this thread https: // www. nairaland. com/4933789/football-other-sports-betting-season/3277
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Youngjohnosas: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
denkyw:

Dammmmmnn!!! I done die here with lafta. Chai grin
boss e nor easy ooooo. na devil program that stuff cos the addition nor b here
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Kharol1234: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
mperornero:
oga o, abeg how we go take connect make you dey reason me this kind games?
Lol baba na just forecasting try dis 1 for Europa league today z53rmtr7

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by marttol: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
check your phone by 3pm
ok sir
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Carlyboi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
nonny1212:
Reminds me of how I lost 60k to Argentina vs Iceland, worldcup wey dem play 1-1. I took Argentina to win. I almost committed suicide as that was my whole savings that time. Chai, I hated anything bet from that day. Moral lesson, learning the hard way is the best teacher. Bro chill, Las Las, u go dey alright.
broda lwkmd grin
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eyah, now you have known that betting does not pay.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Ejyksneh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who cares? Please swerve
VajanahDischaj:
from today my work will be to block any OP with rubbish frontpage
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Carlyboi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Freethought:

80k? Or 800k?? Mtchew what have you lost?!

A very close friend of mine needed 300k to complete his travelling process, he had 1.3 million. He built the money from 1.3M to roughly 3M. Greediness set in, felt he could make more. The whole 3M was gone in less than 10 minutes..

My brother, people take risks everyday, good yu knw early that this is not your way. But cursing yourself like this, it's not worth it. Just accept your loss and move on
omo if your story is 100 this one get as e be na serious village ppl o 3m in 10mins shey na 100k per stake him dey do ni

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by joganut(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Poorboy:
Hahahhaaahhaha I understand your plight, but just imagine using the 80k. Just remove 10k and eat chicken and better beer. Then 70k remaining, change that your dirty boxers and buy some clothes with 20k.

Then 50k go still remain..... Hmmmmm I will be back

Ok I'm back since na chicken you been chew, just remove 1k may aboki cut suya give you and you buy malt to use step am down.

Na 49k remain I will be back

Ok I don still show remove just 2k send card 1k to your mum and 1k to your dad .

Na 47k still remain hmmmm, I'm eating I will be back shortly.

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
kenzysmith:

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Fatasy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
carol u get mind o,i go nap that game 100 naira,if e come i go dash u the 15k whey dey untop,but if e cast i go swear for u.

Kharol1234:
Lol baba na just forecasting try dis 1 for Europa league today z53rmtr7
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by cenaman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
emmyid:

You must be rich O.
I'm not rich na normal hustle wey every naija youth dey hustle, but spending what is left after savings and not saving after spending that's what gave me the millions. virtual come carry witch come wipe everything.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Carlyboi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
cenaman:
i know many wont believe but that'r the gospel truth. imagine i cant keep gf because of virtual, virtual turn me to a begger and a site labourer.
no mind am how much na 3m way person no fit lose for virtual especially if it’s over a period of time not a day and it’s even possible to lose it in one day if your stakes are pretty high
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by wisdomchukus199(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
uncle wey mumu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Dasgoro: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Until some people use their university tuition, wedding savings, children's school fees, inherited /wife's lands, house appliances and most importantly 40years of their productive adult life to play bet.... Looking back from age 70 how their life would have been if they just concentrate on dignity of labour....
Dem nor go hear...
Nor be curse ooo... But some people are destined to gamble their life away
Hope you reading this is not one of them

4 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Sonofthegreatest: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Run for your dear life 80k n ur girl all gone still not compared to mine but I thank God today am done with that addictive lifestyle
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Kharol1234: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fatasy:
carol u get mind o,i go nap that game 100 naira,if e come i go dash u the 15k whey dey untop,but if e cast i go swear for u.

Lol wish 1 cum b d swear insyd abeg ooooo no nid to swear na predict I just predict d game oo
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by jamesfadairo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:
God is my witness I have never use my kobo to play any sport betting.

The funniest thing is that I love football like kilode.

we are on the same page bro, we are the real passionate football fans, gambling is fast ruining the game, you'll see a manutd fan praying for Liverpool to win. it's annoying

11 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Crazeworld(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kharol1234:
lost winning of 467k on sport bettin to wan useless team upon na 100naira i take play d game.. I no d headache i get i dae slip dae tok for slip stil wake around 4am dae reason d ticket weather na dream...ticket id b921aaewezswez-1983306, u cum dash dem 80k to virtual...
Baba from which prediction site you take forecast dis game?
Na dis kain ticket I wan dey play every weekend be dis. Short and powerful. No nonsense odd
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by emmyid(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
cenaman:
I'm not rich na normal hustle wey every naija youth dey hustle, but spending what is left after savings and not saving after spending that's what gave me the millions. virtual come carry witch come wipe everything.

Lol.. Sorry bro. Hope you don make more money and learn your lesson ontop that experience sha. God bless the Hustle.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Your mate are carrying Ghanamustgo to go and bet, u are gnashing your teeth. Pick yourself up, abi nor b Kenzysmith again, u will still go back there again.

Now let's bet to see if you will go or not.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by zidek(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
As u leave more than 5 guys are joining bet9ja
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by charlesluthor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
No odd sure..
MisterChairman:
virtual don ruin many youth life .. I won't even advise my enemy to play virtual ! imagine using the 80k play one sure 4 odd
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Fatasy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
lol,i don play am sha B922AATASQQRQR-1150023

Kharol1234:
Lol wish 1 cum b d swear insyd abeg ooooo no nid to swear na predict I just predict d game oo
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Kharol1234: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fatasy:
lol,i don play am sha B922AATASQQRQR-1150023

Gudluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.