Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

2 Sure Ways To Get Your Babe To Be Hyper Serious About You[ Don't Read This] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Sure Ways To Get Your Babe To Be Hyper Serious About You[ Don't Read This] (513 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be Hyper Sexually Active / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Sure Ways To Get Your Babe To Be Hyper Serious About You[ Don't Read This] by johnsonufedo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
In few minutes, I will be showing you tricks that will make your girl to start taking you more seriously.

This post is for you if....

She doesn’t pick your call easily

She doesn’t call you on her own

She gives you attitude each time she manage to pick your call

She talk less and wants to hurry off the phone

And this has turned you into her playing toy...

As in, because of this you now call her every minute

In fact you want to climb ‘’klinmajaro’’ to prove your love for her

You can’t understand why she has turn into love and attention sucking demon

It seems like she has sipped every drop of love and attention from you, yet she is not satisfy.

Calm down.

I am here for you.

Let us join her together and get her to start loving you the way she should

The truth is that most ladies forget that we have emotion too

Yes we do but most of them don’t know and they don’t care.

I want her to call me sometimes too. At least flash me so I can call back. I want to be sure of her love too.

But here is the truth brother, if you don’t force most of this girl they won’t

In forcing them you don’t need dagger and cutlass.

You just need to work on their psychology, that’s all.

Forget the word ‘’psychology’’ it’s just a big word.

What you are to do is not as big as this word ‘psychology’’, it’s very simple.

It as simple as saying I don’t want to go out today, let me eat and sleep.

What is simple than that?

Before we proceed sha, bro let me tell you where you dey fall hand.

To be honest with you, all those attitudes you are getting from her is because of what you doing wrong.

Believe me you the fall hand die.

Any way without any further I do, let me tell you what you are doing wrong and how you can start correcting it with immediate alacrity.
You see, that attitude she is showing is called playing hard to get.

If a girl play hard to get it’s because of the following reasons

1. You adore her too much

When you love a woman, they is a tendency that you will want to love her more than yourself.

I mean you call her every minute, visit her every now and then.

If she say you should jump, bingo they you are jumping. You literarily do everything she ask you too.

To be frank, this act is not bad in itself but when you do this you are spoiling everything.

You are handing over your powers to her.

The truth is that girls love guys that are emotionally superior to them.

That is why they stick to bad guys no matter what, even when they know he is bad.

So, stop selling your right buddy.

How do you correct this?

The answer is simple.

If you call her three times in a day reduce it to two, subsequently one and some days don’t call at all.

If you visit her too much, reduce it as well.

This will buy you some respect.

If this happen fear will set in. She will feel she will lose you.

You will start having value in her sight.

She will start loving you sharp sharp

When you call she will pick hastily

For the first time she will start taking her responsibility of the relationship.

But please don’t do this too much. Learn how to balance things. If you do it too much she might discover and that will be the end.
For the complete contents click here www.sharpbobo.com

They are more to teach you but as you can see the post has become too long.

PS: My name is Johnson Efedo, I am a relationship expert. I help men to find love and build a healthy relationship. I’m also the author of ‘’Addictive Love Jazz’’ a dating book for men. Visit here www.sharpbobo.com. One love!
Re: 2 Sure Ways To Get Your Babe To Be Hyper Serious About You[ Don't Read This] by Truthwords: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok
Re: 2 Sure Ways To Get Your Babe To Be Hyper Serious About You[ Don't Read This] by Lawalemi(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Until then.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl For 1 Year Without Sex? / Mastubation(soapy) Should Be Legalized In Nigeria / Miley Cyrus shares kisses with Cody and gushes about It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.