Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) (15173 Views)

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
As we all know nairaland number 1 artist Dbull just dropped a banging hit today and you know how girls are, they have been twerking to the song all over the place.

But this particular lady seems to be too extreme as she was seen exposing all her bom bom.

So as a guy can you allow your babe to open her bom bom like this?

Here is the video
www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

Here is the link to download the song
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by illicit(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes

For me

tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Baawaa(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
I leave in peace before my d11k beging to rise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Babe or a wife? Nobody owns any babe o, they all belog to the public.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nwodosis:
She belongs to the street

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by hybrid11(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
For public or self inside isolated bedroom
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by 3verblazing(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
"Some people dey complain..." lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
hybrid11:
For public or self inside isolated bedroom
Public
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Iamdbull: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
3verblazing:
"Some people dey complain..." lol
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Dafungames: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
For babe;
In private ==> No
In public ==> No

When we are married;
In public ==> No
In private ==> Yes
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Obasempire(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys let's be honest, can you pay 100k for a hooker for one night

Let's get your feedback after watching his video...

Like, share and subscribe to the channel for more interesting videos from us..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCgNv2sV1U
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Talkisneeded: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes,, but check out this guy track now
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by efficiencie(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Nwodosis:

All? Including your mom and your sisters? Just asking ni ohh. I cometh in peace oh!
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Nwodosis(m): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2021
efficiencie:

All? Including your mom and your sisters? Just asking ni ohh. I cometh in peace oh!
To be polite, my Mom is a wife and not a babe
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Worldwise(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Hypocrite everywhere...

Both bae and wife, go to beach in Oniru down there or swimming pool.

Yansh go tire you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Khd95(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Baawaa:
I leave in peace before my d11k beging to rise
a ur dicck no get coordination, na this picture wan make u preek rise

Omo, you need to be watched and kids kept far away from you

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by hybrid11(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Shamelessman01:

Public
Nah
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by BrazilAirport: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Sure why not, she is showing her talent.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shopeters001(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
My babe? I don't own her, she can open her bumbum cause I'm just a part time shareholder. But No for my woman.
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Austeeenxx: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Na yansh go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by aysnoopy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
anikesplace123:

I am your sex doctor. I have organic Nafdac approved sex pills for erection and for you to last longer in bed. For MEN AND WOMEN.
One pill is enough for two days. Be that romantic person your partner will always want to call.
Delays release for men and makes a lady more spontaneous, wet and enjoyable by her man.
40pcs for 5,000 naira
20pcs for 2500 naira
4 Pcs for 1,000 naira

My whatsapp is +2348166111064
https:///message/KLQ6GWHUD6U3J1

Is this d drug you're talking about?
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Austeeenxx:
Na yansh go kill me.
Chaiii
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
BrazilAirport:
Sure why not, she is showing her talent.
Mmmm
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Shopeters001:
My babe? I don't own her, she can open her bumbum cause I'm just a part time shareholder. But No for my woman.
Mmmm
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pee
Re: Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) by Shamelessman01: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
illicit:
Yes

For me

tongue
Bad guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / She Send Me Ths Pics / Selfie Share Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.