Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Do You Prevent Your Children From Viewing Bad Sites? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Prevent Your Children From Viewing Bad Sites? (262 Views)

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours? / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prevent Your Children From Viewing Bad Sites? by kerryvienne: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
I am trying to teach my children on the pros and cons of using internet. But I guess like every other child, they are keen on accessing any and every kind of website they come across the internet. Currently, I am planning on installing some wifi filtering software to prevent that from happening. Can anyone of you recommend me some more ways which would be help overall?

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Marriage Chronicles. / Do Rebunk Or Praise Him / To The African Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.