Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Change Must Begin From The North - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Must Begin From The North (259 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / Change Must Begin With Them / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Must Begin From The North by Sammy774(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Funny but true.�� IN NIGERIA

✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Chief of Staff - North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
Inspector General of Police - North
✳ Chief of Army Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Air Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳Controller of Immigration -North.
✳Controller of Fire Service North.
✳Highest looter North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ 99.9% of almajiris - North.
✳ Highest rate of child marriage - North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners?

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Re: Change Must Begin From The North by cenaman(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
The problem of the northerners is you the eastherner.
Re: Change Must Begin From The North by lukui: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2019
I don't suppose to say anything based on what you just posted. But let me just give you a point, corruption is not from any region or geopolitical zone in Nigeria , because you are from the north or south or east or west doesnt say that you are corrupt, or a saint,

We all say that Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad, but i we news to stop blaming Nigeria and look inwards at ourselves, I was taught in social studies in primary school that the society starts from the family, let us all look at how our families are today before blaming our society, broken homes, broken marriages, divorce left right and centre, single mothers here and there!!! Slay mamas and oloshos very common.

Also we usually blame our leaders that they are not good, look at the last elections in 2019 , borno state where boko haram was killing people had more turn out of voters than Lagos where there was no fighting, and moreover a lot of people did accreditation but were not patient enough to vote, now lemme ask you, how many minutes or hours is there between accreditation and voting!!
We many continue to say we the followers are saints and our leaders are bad people or we can tell ourselves the reality because they were elected from amongst us!!!!
If you steal in a shopping mall in London, they will call you a Nigerian not from the North, if you kill somebody in New York, news will say Nigerian and not form the north, by the way I don't come from the north but lets think Nigerian first and stop being selfish!!! Americans always say God bless America, what do you say about your own country? Book haram, Niger delta militants, kidnappers, south African xenophobia, etc, if Nigeria collapses, May God forbid, ask yourself where will you go to?

(1) (Reply)

Market Research Job In Abuja / How To Prevent Breast Cancer / Sex Enhancing Magic Cleanse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.