Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Change Must Begin With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Must Begin With Them (243 Views)

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband / Change Must Begin From The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Must Begin With Them by ayodelej(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2019
https://aystruggle..com/2019/05/change-must-begin-with-them.html

must our government be hijacking and stealing our programs? not surprised that the people in government is into this level of corruption. When only what they know is always paint themselves in the color of holiness while deep inside they are as blunt as slowpoke
Re: Change Must Begin With Them by youngest85(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2019
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Change Must Begin With Them by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2019
I don't blame d government,I blame d people dat voted dem there. even knowing fully well that they have nothing to offer ,and dat all their promises are false. they votes the not because they are the best candidate for the job,but because of religious and ethnic sentiments. that's why people like me think dat d country is irredeemable. d only solution is total dissolution of it and let everyone go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Change Must Begin With Them by Masterppower: 9:38am On May 30, 2019
Many people have complained of people in buharis government stealing their concept.

It's very unfortunate we have thieves as ministers and SA's.

Guide your concept very well and never submit it to them.

(1) (Reply)

Love In A Home / Ayat To Read Before Exams / Relationship Q And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.