Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. (2235 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
I know not all ladies are the same and there are good ones out there that are different. But its quite unfortunate, some don't realize they have very good guys.
I met my fiancée few years ago and we have been moving on fine to the point I want to marry her. She is a hairstylist and make up artist making a decent income and I am a business guy into furnitures and interior decor so I am also very okay financially and set to settle down. I take very good care of her to the point I give her some hundreds of thousand every month to help take care of my home and herself as well. In all these I noticed she doesn't know how to manage money, she has become so materialistic that she can spend up to 200k from the monthly upkeep on her hair and dresses and use only like 50k for food and other stuffs in the house like diesel for the gen. She doesn't know what the word save means and I have talked to her so much about it but there is no changes.
I decided to cut the monthly upkeep money by half which still falls into hundreds of thousand and we began to have issues everyday.
Now she has become so desperate about marriage issues and is becoming very scary like she has a plan. This is a lady that is now so super jealous if she sees any other lady close to me or pick any call from a lady.

I have not cheated on her since we started dating because I hardly even have time to think of that. I have put in so much to make her happy and comfortable but she seems carried away by whatever is in her head that I don't know. Lately I have been so depressed I usually come on this platform to read stuffs, laugh at comments and try to make myself happy because am not happy anymore.
I have now reach the part were I really want to quit this whole relationship and put myself together. Hopeful I will find the right lady that will appreciate a good guy.

I just need some ideas of how I can peacefully end this relationship without anyone landing in hospital or mortuary or without all those drama of burning house and scattering everything.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by zealousB(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
NickmanWorld:
I know not all ladies are the same and there are good ones out there that are different. But its quite unfortunate, some don't realize they have very good guys.
I met my fiancée few years ago and we have been moving on fine to the point I want to marry her. She is a hairstylist and make up artist making a decent income and I am a business guy into furnitures and interior decor so I am also very okay financially and set to settle down. I take very good care of her to the point I give her some hundreds of thousand every month to help take care of my home and herself as well. In all these I noticed she doesn't know how to manage money, she has become so materialistic that she can spend up to 200k from the monthly upkeep on her hair and dresses and use only like 50k for food and other stuffs in the house like diesel for the gen. She doesn't know what the word save means and I have talked to her so much about it but there is no changes.
I decided to cut the monthly upkeep money by half which still falls into hundreds of thousand and we began to have issues everyday.
Now she has become so desperate about marriage issues and is becoming very scary like she has a plan. This is a lady that is now so super jealous if she sees any other lady close to me or pick any call from a lady.

I have not cheated on her since we started dating because I hardly even have time to think of that. I have put in so much to make her happy and comfortable but she seems carried away by whatever is in her head that I don't know. Lately I have been so depressed I usually come on this platform to read stuffs, laugh at comments and try to make myself happy because am not happy anymore.
I have now reach the part were I really want to quit this whole relationship and put myself together. Hopeful I will find the right lady that will appreciate a good guy.

I just need some ideas of how I can peacefully end this relationship without anyone landing in hospital or mortuary or without all those drama of burning house and scattering everything.

Act Broke Brother and thank me later

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Osasnidas(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
So many red flags you clearly pointed out, if you can't sought it out, its best you move on.

You must take good care of your mental health, if you are having depression now when you're not married, imagine what will happen afterwards

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Knsley(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Op, there is nothing bad in providing for her upkeep. The moment a woman is carried away by material things, her sense of coordination changes. You have discovered who you want to settle down with since you reduced the amount you normally give her. Make use of your sense as a man. Goodluck!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by BroOptimist(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
zealousB:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
If she's materialistic and high-maintenance now, then that's what you're signing up for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by marlow1962(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
The picture is clear right before your eyes.think and act like a man.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Nooneonline(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
One minute

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by izaray(f): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
What then is she doing with her own money, since she's getting such amount from you monthly and still complaining I think they're other things she is hiding from you not just being materialistic only

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by AstroG: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
izaray:
What then is she doing with her own money, since she's getting such amount from you monthy and still companing I think they're other things she is hiding from you not just being materialistic only

Wow
So your this intelligent shocked shocked??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by izaray(f): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
AstroG:

shocked shocked??
I saw my boss coming while typing with my phone young man
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by mespusinglez(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
I don't think you need our opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Baller93(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please listen to this advice....
zealousB:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Barzinime(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yepa!
AstroG:

Wow
So your this intelligent shocked shocked??

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Samyj247: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
forget about her and look for another lady. I just want to save you from a big future mistake, if not I will not even comment. If Ur fellow guy beg u 10k no go give am. Just lavishing money on someone that's managing you because u have money....if not. Look for a girl that have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by seniorgozman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Leave that relationship asap
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by AstroG: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
izaray:
I saw my boss coming while typing with my phone young man

How e take concern me Grandma undecided undecided??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nwokem, bia. I have something to tell you. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by 2dice01: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wait brother

Are you paying for she being your Girlfriend monthly?
Or is it Maintenance fee

Act Broke for some months see how it goes

Just know if/when you get married to her and your Pocket runs outta cash temporarily or so

She's Gone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by mmadu4: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
somebody should please tag the MOD to push this to front page abeg you people . cos most people have been a victim of this kind of fake relationships
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by IceColdVeins(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
One sentence......'Your instincts are always right'
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by ichidodo: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes your instincts about your woman is spot on....She only likes you for what you represent and the moment you reduce that representation,baba, she out before you say "Kim Kardashian".Personally, I don't dig hairdressers because they are the custodians of beauty and 'female packaging' which is a function of female manipulation in the 21st century...Kinda like messing around with a deadly snake, the moment you lose guard you gonna get bitten...We advocate you discharging her unceremoniously,don't worry she will be fine though pissed off at first but las las you go dey alright...Next time, remove your eyes from trophy women and high maintenance ladies.Get with a woman who is altruistic...A lady who is good for the sake of good and you will never be depressed on this kind of issues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Korllami007: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make l ask you this question wey most nairaland ladies de ask in this kind of situation. "Where are you guys meeting all these girls? You guys attract your type".

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by vivypretty(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
this is not a complicated issue or anything worth bringing on social media since you have a brain and I assume you know what you want in a woman.
Thank you for telling us you have money now go use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by CyberWolf: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
You dug your grave when you started giving her money for monthly upkeep. I mean she is not even your wife yet and she is working too and earning a decent income, what then is the rationale for giving her monthly income? And not just monthly income but hundreds of thousands of Naira, nawa oo for you. If you have enough money to lavish, why not start buying properties, I mean landed properties? Buy as much as possible if you don’t know what to do with your money. Thank God you woke up on time, so just run away from her and don’t even care how she feels because she doesn’t feel anything for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by womenareapes: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
NickmanWorld:

why are you guys not using your sense anymore! undecided

Naija women are meant to be fvcccked and throw away.

Haven't you ask yourself? WHAT CAN A WOMAN OFFER APART FROM SEX?

NOTHING.

STOP DATING THOSE UGLY BLACK CREATURES CALLED NAIJA WOMEN

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Op sorry to say, but do you know that giving her all those money might not necessarily make you a good guy, your intentions are pure in heart according to your account, but have you asked yourself will she stay with you if your finances shakes or if you pretend to go on a long term financial bankruptcy, what if you are broke will she stay?, or disappear at any slight opportunity?.

Try to add some disciple in your choices and make her understand that financial management is very very important.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you impress (most ) ladies so much with money or give them the first impression of "you have arrived", especially when just knowing them, they will keep demanding and demanding, soon your fiancé would be asking for Dubai ticket for tours and trips.

Check her friends too, she might have evil friends encouraging her to milk you, because they won't want her to get married and leave them.

Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
womenareapes:
why are you guys not using your sense anymore! undecided

Naija women are meant to be fvcccked and throw away.

Haven't you ask yourself? WHAT CAN A WOMAN OFFER APART FROM SEX?

NOTHING.

STOP DATING THOSE UGLY BLACK CREATURES CALLED NAIJA WOMEN

Hahaha, haba now,this isn't fair.... bro you harsh oo
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by luvyaself95(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
NO GIRL Respect good guy brother man
Be bad and good you will be stress free.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by jesmond3945: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
NickmanWorld:

you are the cause of the problem. You only give 100s of thousands to a wife and not to a girlfriend. You train a woman to value money or else she would wreck you. How do you that? you make her to work and spend on herself. You only support her and spend on necessary things. Also let her spend on you since she is a hairstylist. Support her biz to grow big, dont give her cash, buy equipments for her so that she can make and value money more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
I just feel like giving this dude a configured slap right now.
How much does he give his parents monthly for upkeep but here he is wasting hundreds of thousands on a lady who is probably cheating on him.

Some men are redefining foolishness everyday. Spits on him. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Ritual. I Need A Way Forward / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude / Best Part Of Sex. True Or False???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.