Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend (720 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Who Would You Donate Your Last Cash To? Sister Or Wife / 5 Ways To Show Love To Sister On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by Ilal: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
A Nigerian man who was given a slot to bring somebody for a job has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to seek for advice on whom to give the job, whether his sister or his girlfriend, as he is confused.

Who should get the job slot? He wrote;
Good evening Zoners! So I’m in a confusing state at the moment. I got a free slot for a job in a firm i once worked ,they asked me to recommend someone to fill in that position.

Here on my list ,i have my girlfriend of 2 years and who studied Same course but out of job for now, just trying to engage herself on one or two online vendor stuff which aint paying her tho.

The second is my younger sister, mho also do Sam course and will fill perfectly to this job too, no job for her yet just helping my mum out in her shop, both has been pestering me for job ,for only God knows when.

Now i am to recommend just one person which will definitely be picked ,who should i recommend,i have been trying to put in my girl,but my blood conscience is hurting me why not my sister. Please what should i do?

Source: http://ojblitz.com/who-should-get-the-job-slot/

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by TuborTee143: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Worry no more.. just give me and let everybody have peace

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by Charleys: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Don't give to anyone so they won't know your secret.
Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by meezynetwork(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Blood first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by chii8(f): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Create a different scenario that looks like the one you are struggling with and throw the question to your girlfriend and your sister, from there, you make your decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by duruZed(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Here on my list ,i have my girlfriend of 2 years and who studied Same course but out of job for now, just trying to engage herself on one or two online vendor stuff which aint paying her tho.

The second is my younger sister, mho also do Sam course and will fill perfectly to this job too, no job for her yet just helping my mum out in her shop, both has been pestering me for job ,for only God knows when.

Now i am to recommend just one person which will definitely be picked ,who should i recommend,i have been trying to put in my girl,but my blood: ASK YOUR MOTHER, MR. LOVER BOY.
Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by ogawisdom(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Your sister please
Re: Reactions As Man Ask If To Give Job Slot To Sister Or Girlfriend by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Biko give me o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Borrowing From Family Or Bank, Which Is Better? / I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders / "Christmas Outing With My Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.