Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (61964 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by solmusdesigns: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
topman1:

As usual.... Senseless!

Stupidity is replying a purpoted senseless post
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by proudevil: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
farem:

Deluded!

Your moniker says it all
And you are probably deluded... grin grin
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Olanipekun1: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by maisauki: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
nuban07:
Thank God for their life... He is a real man but also lucky the bullets didn't penetrate some delicate parts of his body.
Nigeria is getting worse security wise nowadays.
yeah whole wide world is getting worse security wise
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:
You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

She died June this year because of Lagos ex governor

He destroyed houses on isawo road, agric, Ikorodu and left the road very bad...

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

Our car couldn’t reach the hospital... mum was in a diabetic coma...

I watched as life left my mum as she laid in my hands...

Till now the road is still very bad, awaiting the next victim...

Sorry for the loss
May Almighty Allah grant her Al - Janah Firdous
Amin

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Truly, God almighty has the final say in your life!
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by ArcFresky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Obviously the man had no option SINCE his wife was probably experiencing a nervous breakdown......

Trust women shaaa....
Anyways that's what makes them unique.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by ibechris(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good father,at least he didn't leave ur mum behind. True Nigerian father.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by comodo: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
sentorial:
Is your dad terminator or robocop?
I have been looking at where the op said east.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Lamanii22(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by lilachiever(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

That road is in a sorry state, and the Ambode government chose to turn a blind eye. Only God knows how many more lives will be lost due to the bad state of that road.

RIP to your super woman

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Gbengar07: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
True love .case closed
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by helixmanager: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

So sad to hear your story, accept my condolences and may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by TruthinAction: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
We really need a revolution in this country. We have a government that care less about us. They are just there to fill their already big stomach. They will not go unpunished.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by surgical: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

it is he who feels it that knows it , sorry about the incident,but reasons Lagos should demand more than the sham ,over hyped governance the people are getting from the current leaders in Lagos,lagos deserve more, I don't understand why the people keep voting for these people despite their glaring under performance despite the humongous resources at their disposal

5 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Bisywisyo: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Sorry Bruv... im touched with that statement... Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by mozzking: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
tintingz:
Thank the man, the police and the hospital treating him.

even doctors will tell you they care but God cures
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by MGeey(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

So sorry. May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss of your mother.

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by tintingz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
mozzking:

even doctors will tell you they care but God cures
Religious doctors and business strategy.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by openmine(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sirpaul:
Hero!!!!
Next time don't say men are scum.....
grin grin True!
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by vicadex07(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

So sorry to hear that. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by richiepolymer(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
embarassed
This is sad. I feel your pain.
Now you understand how corruption is worse than a virus. Until we as Nigerians feel the pain of the effects of corruption, we may never change. If we collectively turn a new leaf, Nigeria can be the heaven we seek on earth. Any Nigerian that needs urgent medical attention is certain to die on the way to the shabby house called a Nigerian hospital. This is Nigeria, where we don't have enough medical facilities every 1km radius but we rather have religious houses at every Nepa pole and we are building more gigantic ones to show our emptiness.
Pardon my needless sermon jor....be strong

Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Rosarie(f): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

so sorry dear

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nitah1: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hedonisco:
Good. Most likely these Fulani kidnappers that have taken over Nigeria's highways.

God forbid that one encounters these dirty, wicked animals, but if with your wife or daughter, better to drive on (full throttle) and risk being shot/killed than to stop and allow your jewel(s) be kidnapped and debased by these northern bastards.
Look,Fulani gained prominence recently but the people doing the dirty job now is uniform people.

On the 7th of this month while travelling to markurdi along nasarawa to yelwata around 11pm,we encounter this fully armed army boys,they were combat ready.
The rest is history.
We only thank God for our lives.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by mercyviv(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
One very courageous man, smart and collected. Not every man can do this. I wish him quick recovering. By the way, make it the last 5ime you'll be visiting village oga.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by damoobaba: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
he's a legend. Apparently ur Mum isn't a hoe cos no man will do that for a useless woman.You can see many useless women on the streets with small small boys sleeping with them upandan.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Rubicon67(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
proudevil:
Then.........?

She was thanking God for a miraculous encounter involving her loved ones. Have you never had one in your life?

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nigerianization(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

I dropped some tears reading your post.

May God rest her soul

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Dotman2210(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

so sorry bro, the pain can only be imagined may God continue to comfort you

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by topman1: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by opera260(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria spider man
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by opera260(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's yoruba man for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.