Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (61951 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by frozen70(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Even village ❓

No where is safe
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:
You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

She died June this year because of Lagos ex governor

He destroyed houses on isawo road, agric, Ikorodu and left the road very bad...

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

Our car couldn’t reach the hospital... mum was in a diabetic coma...

I watched as life left my mum as she laid in my hands...

Till now the road is still very bad, awaiting the next victim...

So sorry for your loss bro.

May God comfort you and the family. He will send help your way whenever you need one. Amen

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by moski5(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

if the government could be sued for millions or impeached for this gross carelessness they'd have long put things in Place so there would not be loss of life due to such negligence
my condolences
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by proudevil: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
DAYOODS:

Mumu boy grin
ODE guy. grin
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Johnkay225: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Just added:

Thank you guys for the word of encouragement and condolences...

Many people here have hearts of Gold

I appreciate,,,

I know she is smiling down on me ...

Never seen a man cry till you see a man die

Losing a loved one (especially mum) brings flood

If you have ever lost a loved one, may God shine his light in the dark places of your heart.

At the end, EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING!

1st John chapter 4 Vs 7 and 8
So so sorry. This story just left me teary .. The government ineptitude and negligence has led to the death of many. May God comfort your family...
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Joeyfizzo: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
proudevil:
Then.........?
ur fada for don die if na him....
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Channah1(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
May God bless and heal him speedily in Jesus name. cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.