Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (61952 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Fabulouski(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
The bullet didn't hit some delicate parts of his body.
Thank God for life though.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by datola: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Praise God!
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Iceness: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
coolThank God
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Naija4love(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
sad why she no give address, so people will take note of the area
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Olanipekun1: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

he drove your mum abi he drove to save himself

Too much of zeeworld

[/s]
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Edeteyongapla(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
He's a hero... thank god for his life

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
oshey 50 cent ati 2pac
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
His generation is the last of 'men'.
Sad.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lucky man , thank God o
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Carlyboi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mo fe fe ESosa efosa
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by DAYOODS(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
proudevil:
Then.........?

Foolish comment

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
strong man, Omo that man no go near village for him life

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Only ballistic vehicles for me now.......... wink
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Isoduwa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's your family business
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by zubino(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nooneonline(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
proudevil:
Then.........?
thunder

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by virago(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
I know you actually mean the car was shot three times but nonetheless your dad is a brave man
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by barinedan(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=nuban07 post=82380015]Thank God for their life... He is a real man but also lucky the bullets didn't penetrate some delicate parts of his body.
Nigeria is getting worse security wise nowadays. naija is not just getting worse security but also economic wise in fact the country is upside down
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by TheodoreSalt(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by LordofNaija: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yo
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by DexterousOne(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
koyyes:
His generation is the last of 'men'.

Sad.

What are you saying?

If his is the last generation of men

Does it mean that the women his age are the last generation of "women? "

Please think
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Pompeyzeed: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Oblongata post=82382907]You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

She died June this year because of Lagos ex governor

He destroyed houses on isawo road, agric, Ikorodu and left the road very bad...

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

Our car couldn’t reach the hospital... mum was in a diabetic coma...

I watched as life left my mum as she laid in my hands...

Till now the road is still very bad, awaiting the next victim...

I feel your pain 100%
RIP to her and R I P to those dat dre mummy as gon as well

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by topman1: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

he drove your mum abi he drove to save himself, since your mum cant drive but only enjoy been the madam of the car

Too much of zeeworld

Anyways thank God for sparing the mans life, cos if not for beeing concious nobody would assist him in getting him to an hospital

As usual.... Senseless!
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by tfelicityk(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
God thank You for saving their lives...
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by proudevil: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote undecided author=Nooneonline post=82383274] thunder[/quote] grin This one is joblesss

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by valuedammy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:
You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

She died June this year because of Lagos ex governor

He destroyed houses on isawo road, agric, Ikorodu and left the road very bad...

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

Our car couldn’t reach the hospital... mum was in a diabetic coma...

I watched as life left my mum as she laid in my hands...

Till now the road is still very bad, awaiting the next victim...

So pathetic bro, may her soul rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by MPESA(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sannisege:
Why do Easterners like killing themselves just for the sake of money. Later they will blame herdsmen.

Id.t your mumu never do .
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by proudevil: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
DAYOODS:

Foolish undecided comment
This one probably frustrated.. grin grin
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by proudevil: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nooneonline:
thunder
This one probably jobless grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.