Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (62226 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Oluwadare: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:
You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

She died June this year because of Lagos ex governor

He destroyed houses on isawo road, agric, Ikorodu and left the road very bad...

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

Our car couldn’t reach the hospital... mum was in a diabetic coma...

I watched as life left my mum as she laid in my hands...

Till now the road is still very bad, awaiting the next victim...

Yeah!! May your mum continue to rest in peace. I'm really touched.

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by ambassadorabdul(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Oblongata post=82382907]You are very lucky your parents survived the government’s ignorance...

My mum was not so lucky

Ambulance could not reach our house to administer oxygen , reason? Bad road, they couldn’t drive. El bethel ambulance couldn’t pass the asolo bus top...

sorry for the lost bro may almighty God gives her external rest

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Rayes3: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

My condolences . The Lord console you and your family.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by OmowunmiButty(f): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Moustache:
Damn!!!.. shocked she got thick laps..just barely looking at that thick ridden thigh from the cars reflection makes me wanna cuuuuuum tongue

Uncle .. Aiye yin ti baje sir
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by emsco(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

I know that road.
sorry for the lost.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by midnighter(f): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

What!!

So sorry...

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by mvem(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hedonisco:
Good. Most likely these Fulani kidnappers that have taken over Nigeria's highways.

God forbid that one encounters these dirty, wicked animals, but if with your wife or daughter, better to drive on (full throttle) and risk being shot/killed than to stop and allow your jewel(s) be kidnapped and debased by these northern bastards.
many armed robbery and kidnapping in the south are done by indigenes ....this blame game won't carry anyone anywhere
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thank God he's alive.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Ipodisacriminal: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Is nairaland where you have to come and advertise the shooting

Some people will never learn

What If it was a business gone wrong by your dad

Using herdmen to cover face or Boko haram

You came to tell the media your parents are still alive so the killers can still be chasing you

Better wise up social media isn't where you flunt safety

Go to police station with your tales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by DAYOODS(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
proudevil:

This one probably frustrated.. grin grin

Mumu boy grin
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by McTobe(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
It’s well with you, and it will continue to be well with you
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by BigJoe19: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Can a woman do same for a man, just thinking out loud.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Slimdan360: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

It is well with u

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by 2LESS(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sannisege:
Why do Easterners like killing themselves just for the sake of money. Later they will blame herdsmen.

I guess easterners are the ones in sambisa forest, kaduna, kastina, Abuja highways too.

Wasted soul.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Lugianostar(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hoodlums everywhere and Buhari and his service chiefs are partying everyday and exchanging ghana must go money bags
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Lugianostar(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Accept my heartfelt condolences.
May her soul finds rest in the bossom of our Lord

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nnukwueze: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sannisege:
Why do Easterners like killing themselves just for the sake of money. Later they will blame herdsmen.

You are a very stupid fool. So EFOSA is an Eastern name? Better go and save your family members about to be beheaded in Ogun State.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Captaincee(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's a brave and loving husband. Next time women shouldn't look down on their husbands no matter the cause.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by passionberry(f): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Moustache:
Damn!!!.. shocked she got thick laps..just barely looking at that thick ridden thigh from the cars reflection makes me wanna cuuuuuum tongue
smh..you need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Hezzyluv: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Story dear, I fell ur pain. Her soul rest in peace
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Juliearth(f): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

This is a sad one, bro. You sound broken ( its almost impossible to suffer this ordeal and not be)... But you have to heal, I am sure your mum would want that. You will be fine, may her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Americanboy35: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by ResourceMan(m): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

May God Bless Her Soul. Amen.

Be strong, everything will work out for your good.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 20, 2019
nuban07:
Thank God for their life... He is a real man but also lucky the bullets didn't penetrate some delicate parts of his body.
Nigeria is getting worse security wise nowadays.
Next level
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by seunfape(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2019
You lied against your dad
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2019
You are here creating yeye thread, instead of you to invite all of us to come to your house and eat food to celebrate the survival of your parents
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Caniva01: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2019
Your Dad should act John Wick 6 grin

Kudos to him...may God continue to be with him and protect him.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by IMASTEX: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Condolences to your family.
What a pathetic story & country. Would have shared in the same faith if not for grace. The one & only thing you owe your kids is a better citizens passport.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by GuestLog: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Moustache:
You need help.
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Evince(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2019
then the people that died are signs that god doesnt exist
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by EdwardRandy(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Oblongata:

My mum was not so lucky

Sorry brother.. I have had a near experience of what it feels like to lose a family member, I understand ur plight. Take heart
Re: How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos by Evince(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
And those that died after they were shot are prove that god doesnt exist. Your dad was lucky to survive the shot. if it had shattered his brain ou will be like "god where are you"

Lass lass happy survival to ur sweet dad better luck always for him
GistMore1:
See more photos here > http://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-how-her-dad-drove-her-mom-to-safety-with-bullets-in-his-body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.