Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint (50278 Views)

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Policemen Abandon Mission To Start Sweeping Bushes In Nekede, Imo State / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by straighttalk(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
In another news
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by point5: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hahahah thief thiefing thief...

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by alaira(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eyaa, sorry Oga policemen.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Damopumping1: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Policemen & bribe na 5&6
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Staro: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria is a Banana Republic
under Buhari
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Olanipekun1: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

very funny, thank God we now have Ministry of Police Affiars, them go use police people shine well well.. i wish they gave Aregbesola that ministry

[/s]
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by AuroraB(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kennitrust:
Someone with the inside knowledge of the Nigeria police, should enlighten me on this issue that I have been wondering about for a very long time.

Please, is the mayor job of the Nigeria police force on the highway is to collect money from motorist because they did it as a legal job? They don't mind delaying you to their satisfaction if you can't meet their demand on the highway. Is this the real reasons these guys are send on the highway? undecided undecided undecided
Write this on a piece of paper, give it to any police officer that stops/delays you smiley
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by TemmyT002(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abeg, which one is XSquard?
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Festflor: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Is there honour amongst thieves? undecided
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by luluosas(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who told you that they abandoned it? They simply forgot it thinking that it was with one of their colleague. Nigeria Police is a joke.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
TemmyT002:
Abeg, which one is XSquard?

SamOyovwi:
Which one be XSquard again E be like say these ones nor dey thief o
special forces of IG , very few but very powerful and deadly than mobile police and FSARS or SARS combined. They are created to enforce law and discipline among police and also fight crime in special cases. They are terror to police and SARS units. That's why you see them running away. If you are able to report Sars to them with evidence, their own don cook be that. Remember when SARS was giving rivers state headaches and wike complained openly, then they went to hold one of wikes allies ransome at atm to collect about 500k, and the man was able to put a call to wike, they are the one that came to the man's rescue and killed about 3 of the SARS senior men at the ATM spot when they refused to surrender, to tell you how they are powerful among the police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by SamOyovwi: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow and these guys are even more than SARS. Good to know. I never knew
priceaction:

special forces of IG , very few but very powerful and deadly than mobile police and FSARS or SARS combined. They are created to enforce law and discipline among police and also fight crime in special cases. They are terror to police and SARS units. That's why you see them running away. If you are able to report Sars to them with evidence, their own don cook be that. Remember when SARS was giving rivers state headaches and wike complained openly, then they went to hold one of wikes allies ransome at atm to collect about 500k, and the man was able to put a call to wike, they are the one that came to the man's rescue and killed about 3 of the SARS senior men at the ATM spot when they refused to surrender, to tell you how they are powerful among the police.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Dpharisee: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
straighttalk:
I can't believe that.

I would Rather believe, they could not pack everything they realized for the day. So they left some. Nigerian police I know will prefer to die than to leave the money behind.

Xsquad is from the IGP, they could be sacked if the didn't run and abandon the money if caught
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
horlarwereleh:
Wat sort of stupid report is this?
No details, no explanation, not even reasons for the doing so!!!
Blogging is not for you Op, its nt ya way atal!!!
Go change job!!!
Jst move smtin directly frm IG and gbam!!! U don dump am here!!!
Ohhh, nairaland is a refuse dump!!!!
exactly! na OP like this i dey block. any op wey post rubbish to FrontPage i go block am
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Whack journalism.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Awesomefred32(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin

that is how people that re holding my blessing will run nt only running they will run mad
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ha! Yawa don gas! Mopol keep money for bush bloody civilian come go pick Am..if dem catch the person, nah real case be dat o! Dpo , what do you have to say?
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by freeman1010: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Man pass Man
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Larrykaysail(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
GistMore1:
Watch Video Full Here =>> HERE >> http://gistmore.com/policemen-abandon-all-the-bribes-theyve-collected-at-a-checkpoint-in-delta
which nonsense full video... you are looking for free traffic on ur site
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Igbodicool(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Police ooo Scammer ooo Thieves ooo They are all the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.