Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mr. And Mrs. Ayodele Ane Folagimi Gets Married (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mr. And Mrs. Ayodele Ane Folagimi Gets Married (photos) (367 Views)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Double Blessings, Child Dedication,thanksgiving, Mr And Mrs Nnatube Tells Storie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. And Mrs. Ayodele Ane Folagimi Gets Married (photos) by ValentineEkpezu(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Here is it, am happy to announce the marriage ceremony of my beloved sir Ayodele and Folagimi. which took place on the 18th of september. My sir is a very great and good man with good manners. our press club leader and founder at Community Secondary School, Etono Central, Biase L G A, Cross River State. where he served with his good deeds. i pray and ask that God should fulfill all his marrital needs. make them fruitful. Happy Married Life Sir. God Bless Ur Family From Now On!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Nice With Ikot Ekpene L.G Chairman Obong Unyime / Flipchart Board For Trainers And Coaches In Nigeria. / Get A HD Video Advert For Your Brand, Business And Event Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.