Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) (55731 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Hotzone(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha, fvking fake a$$ biitch
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by propynich123: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ibnlawal(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerians and things that are irrelevant are 5 and 6. How does ignoring or not ignoring 2baba add to national growth. For Bleep's sake, its her life, she will it how she deem fit. I don't support her criticism of this even if it's true

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Chei grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2019
IronPant:
Scripted

You’re right! All nah game!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by madenigga(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
tillaman:
I feel she may be thinking when 2baba gave Elo the high 5 she prolly thought they will start relating and she doesn’t want to interrupt or something I could be wrong though!
That's true now, just the waybu said it, I have experienced something like this before, so to not be in an awkward situation I left but it was misinterpreted as snob
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Lazy youths that embraced entertainment ahead of productivity. We will see in a few years

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by sylve11: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

The girl don dey waka dey go before 2face stretch hand.

my friend leave that thing, na clear boning she boned tuface. undecided

OKorowanta:

This is her rivals supporters handwork.

nothing of such. you mustn't always accuse the devil of your misfortune. tongue cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
hahahhaha...2baba compose sharp sharp like nothing happened
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Olanipekun1: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You’re right! All nah game!
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Godspower35(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Just watched the video now that girls is nasty.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Abiodun86: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
She is stylishly forming

She dey create attention
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by presleYzzi(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
drshrewd:
haha its was so obvious that she wasn't aware that 2baba was stretching his hands cheesy
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by olayemioshiyemi: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
That's the beginning of the end of Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2019
What a palsified fellow with indignified pride !!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by presleYzzi(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
mamajj17:
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN undecided
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by yorke1: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was strerching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

It wasnt deliberate. I knew they will make issue out of it. I watched the scene yesterday and I had the thought that people would create a scene out of it. Tacha is not my kind of person but on this, is wasn't deliberate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by adecz: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2019
grin

Na her body odour dey cause
her shame .

Make una no too blame her. cool

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I don't know why people have failed to admit that that girl has attitude issues.she lacks character and needs to check herself and her ego.

Let me not even talk about her lousiness and her low unhygiene
the last one with same issue ceecee is the most successful out of her clique today. So tacha wont change

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Samakus(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy Oh mehn! That snub formatted 2face's brain. Sotee the guy come stagger like boxer wey received knockout blow. cheesy

For few seconds, 2face no know whether to go home or not cheesy. Tacha baaaaaadddd cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who told you they can't manipulate results?.. even all the contestants manipulated their way to the show,or you think the selection process is fair?...scripted play!
They won't manipulate anything tongue no need to cry foul undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
the last one with same issue ceecee is the most successful out of her clique today. So tacha wont change
what do.you mean by the most successful?...she get levels reach miracle?.. abi because miracle has gone quiet?... you people mistake noise for success.. have you checked all of their account to know who earns more?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
They won't manipulate anything tongue no need to cry foul undecided
I am not naive
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by frowland(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2019
It might be that 2baba don run things with her before the house and it didn't end well. Girls don't snub guys like that without a reason.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I am not naive
I don't care cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by mullerman: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2019
This girl lack character,perhaps 2face is far far to her in anyways,it seems her cup is full.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
what do.you mean by the most successful?...she get levels reach miracle?.. abi because miracle has gone quiet?... you people mistake noise for success.. have you checked all of their account to know who earns more?
which endorsement miracle don get. Ceecee has several. Long term success miracle but short term na ceecee. Tacha self dey copy. Just watch how dencia and lawani will be fighting to sign her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Techsunny: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2019
Take asylum in Canada, contact , 09082788027
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
Big brother cannot manipulate the result. There is no clear cut winner or favorite this season ijf Tacha wins she wins with the highest votes.
Don't be deceived , our votes may make up 70%, big brother judges will make up 30%. That's why Tacha will fail
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by mozona(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2019
i cant believe what she just did!!

i dont know what am saying but i believe she regret it at the long run
especially after leaving the BBN.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
which endorsement miracle don get. Ceecee has several. Long term success miracle but short term na ceecee. Tacha self dey copy. Just watch how dencia and lawani will be fighting to sign her
so endorsement means success to you?... no problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.