Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) (55729 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Datazone:

Don't be deceived , our votes may make up 70%, big brother judges will make up 30%. That's why Tacha will fail
Let's see cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Jidibia(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN undecided
Who ;
Who cares? Even if u no be person fan no mean say u no go shake am nah. Which kind value una dey promote for this kontry sef? Even if I no be Ronaldo fan and wizkid fan no mean say I no go shake dia hands with smiles and joy. That's what we call spirit of sportsmanship and tolerance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Wickedfacts: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
which endorsement miracle don get. Ceecee has several. Long term success miracle but short term na ceecee. Tacha self dey copy. Just watch how dencia and lawani will be fighting to sign her

Stop disgracing yourself in public.

The money a pilot makes in 2 years is more than the 10 kobo endorsements this girl has made in her life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
classicdessy:
Na mad woman be that 2baba no be your mate ugly bitch undecided

She has a very low intelligent quotient and aggressive to cover some embarrassing secrets of hers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82395028:
According to the video we just saw, She snubbed 2Baba Bigtime and clearly. That was a deliberate act.
Anyways, na dem wahala be dat. Next time 2Baba go carry himself siddon for house! cheesy
Like Tboss, her time in that house if immorality is up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Glycosunde: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Techsunny:
Take asylum in Canada, contact , 09082788027

I hope u, ur immediate family, extended family, relatives, forebears, ancestors and ancient families r all living in Canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by veave(f): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Haters are having a hard time trying to decampaign that girl whatever they do it always comes back to haunt them I pray they don't all fall into depression when she wins cheesy

I'm telling you.
She didn't see him stretch out his hands. She was running to sit down before biggie says housemates freeze

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Two things might be involved.

1.She did not know 2baba stretched his hands...

2. She did it on purpose for reasons best known to herself and 2baba cos I no trust 2baba at all...maybe he don do the babe before come clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by LadySarah: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82395028:
According to the video we just saw,
She snubbed 2Baba Bigtime and clearly.
That was a deliberate act.

Anyways, na dem wahala be dat.
Next time 2Baba go carry himself siddon for house! cheesy

Chai!
Bandwagon mentality!
I'm not her fan but i Clearly watched the programme and truly She wasnt aware of the hugs going behind her cos
her chair was Sortof backing the stage.Tuface of All ppl.Somebody that blew a sweet kissto a younger artist that performed before tuface will now refuse Tubaba.
She gyrated All through his songs.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by King204(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Nothing wey we no go see..... Bcus of 60M chai, person wey fit even dash u sef grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN undecided
but you pick some of its lyrics for fun
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was strerching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

Oye dey your head. If them try am BBN will loose its appeal I mean the little one they ever had. With Tacha the brand will die prematurely.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
For your mind now you have made a point abi. Yen yen yen angry angry sad
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Who Know weda 2 Face don F**k her and no Pay
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Techsunny: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Glycosunde:

I hope u, ur immediate family, extended family, relatives, forebears, ancestors and ancient families r all living in Canada
Poverty incurable virus
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2019
But I watch every bit of that visit yesterday, I didn't see anything of such. All house mate was happy to have 2face around.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Wify02: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2019
I'm not a Tacha fan but i can say with confidence that Tacha didn't see Tubaba's hand. I watched the show and she was very much Happy to see him,and even came out to sing.. I hate oppression so i won't support those calling for her head for what she didn't do.. Tacha isn't wrong this time. #TeamMercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Gabson001(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Imagine the coat of many colours forming plain white
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by tfash96(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Jidibia:

Who ;
Who cares? Even if u no be person fan no mean say u no go shake am nah. Which kind value una dey promote for this kontry sef? Even if I no be Ronaldo fan and wizkid fan no mean say I no go shake dia hands with smiles and joy. That's what we call spirit of sportsmanship and tolerance.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by obailala(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Human beings and shallow reasoning sef! Isnt it obvious to even the blind that she didn't see him stretching his hand?.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by dokyOloye: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
Me too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Let's see cool
Is this the kind of female feminist idolize? No wonder serious men and women don't take you guys seriously. You had better redefine yourself
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Samuel6962: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2019
For how much? And hw can I get in contact
Goldencheese:
Chai, na wa!

....we help businesses prepare their business plans, financials, carry out their feasibility surveys and generally support them through diverse business development services. You can try us today.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2019
drshrewd:
haha its was so obvious that she wasn't aware that 2baba was stretching his hands cheesy
Exactly, been looking at the video closely... shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Wify02:
I'm not a Tacha fan but i can say with confidence that Tacha didn't see Tubaba's hand. I watched the show and she was very much Happy to see him,and even came out to sing.. I hate oppression so i won't support those calling for her head for what she didn't do.. Tacha isn't wrong this time. #TeamMercy
Same here,

I stand for Tacha on this, cuz this video is mounted grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Techsunny: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Techsunny:
Poverty incurable virus
Wake up bro,Nigerians migranting to Canada with Solomon island passport, Malta passport including airport protocols
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Simplep:
How do you guys do it?

I mean to sit and watch bbn.

That's not even the annoying part but the way you all act as if ya'll lives revolves around it,analysing every scene,mhen.
saw an 'f' near your name, found someone intelligent out of the majority
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by femi4: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I don't know why people have failed to admit that that girl has attitude issues.she lacks character and needs to check herself and her ego.

Let me not even talk about her lousiness and her low unhygiene
we like her like that
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by femi4: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
you are not even close to one
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
Big brother cannot manipulate the result. There is no clear cut winner or favorite this season if Tacha wins she wins with the highest votes.
Will u be dere wen he is compiling d votes?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82395028:
According to the video we just saw,
She snubbed 2Baba Bigtime and clearly.
That was a deliberate act.

Anyways, na dem wahala be dat.
Next time 2Baba go carry himself siddon for house! cheesy
She didn't know he was coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.