Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) (55724 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Her career don end. Her village people don land las las!
to an Artiste in collaboration with few others that raised the nigerian entertainment industry, music precisely shes sucking from shocked,
among all him peers, he is the only one still relevant in the industry (i know say u go mention Don Jazzy, Don Jazzy came later, Im referring to 98/99) Wallai, her own don finish! embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Emilycp(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2019
alexhl:
See the different curses hailed on Instagram celeb simply Tacha for refusing to shake humbled 2baba who visited the big brother house today.

https://www.acurees.com/news/2baba-and-tacha-she-just-refused-to-shake-him-we-dont-know-why-though/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmRV3KWcIo
wetin him 2baba go to do there? Him wan go show himself. Him leave him deh to another person deh, if dey him dey tacha go come snub him?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Emilycp(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2019
alexhl:
See the different curses hailed on Instagram celeb simply Tacha for refusing to shake humbled 2baba who visited the big brother house today.

https://www.acurees.com/news/2baba-and-tacha-she-just-refused-to-shake-him-we-dont-know-why-though/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmRV3KWcIo
wetin him 2baba go to do there? Him wan go show himself. Him leave him deh to another person deh, if him dey him deh tacha go come snub him?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ogbonnachrys: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Maybe her jazz no accept 2baba
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by seanjy4konji: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2019
IF U SAY SHE NO AWARE THEN U R PART OF NIGERIA PROBLEM..

WHY SHE NO MOVE BEFORE TUBABA REACH DERE..

OZUOR.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by skyangel(f): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Simplep:
How do you guys do it?

I mean to sit and watch bbn.

That's not even the annoying part but the way you all act as if ya'll lives revolves around it,analysing every scene,mhen.

I dey taya for them o
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by MrFly(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Simplep:
How do you guys do it?

That's not even the annoying part but the way you all act as if ya'll lives revolves around it,analysing every scene,mhen.
my dear! Its amazing how they discuss this useless show. Even grown up guys are not left out.. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by MOVIC6: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was stretching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

angry
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was stretching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by MOVIC6: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN undecided
get out
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Psoul(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN:-

If u are adducing this as reason Tacha snubbed him, then this must be the most irrational thinking I have seen recently. That u are not my fan should not make u become stupid and behave unethically. We can shake hands and still go our ways. The person u snubbed was invited to come and teach u ppl hw he has managed the path u are about to tow. He was invited to liven ur project. He has gone so far in life ahead of u. So fan or no fan has no correlation to that unethical display by Tacha.

One love.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by kokomaster3d: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2019
If you slow down the video, you will know it was intentional.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2019
We need VAR
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2019
BarrElChapo:
But Ghosts still keep voting her

As in eh... I really don't understand what the show is all about... Task she cannot complete, attitude zero... Even in a beauty show like MBGN or MBGW.. They ask them question to test their IQ it's not just about the beauty....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Simplep:
How do you guys do it?

That shows you the alarming level of unemployment in the nation...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Opaline: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=Simplep post=82395037]How do you guys do it?

That's not even the annoying part but the way you all act as if ya'll lives revolves around it,analysing every scene,mhen.[/quote

My sister help me ask dem oo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2019
Too much inferiority complex is responsible for this!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Femeto: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
She no wan use body odour kill 2face.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ogbonnachrys: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Her jazz no accept 2baba
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Glycosunde: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Techsunny:
Poverty incurable virus

scammer abeg pack well make I c road. U think anybody will fall for dat outdated scam.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by munafav(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
2Baba don chop the puna e no pay wella na wetin cos am she act like that
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by benkk015: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Dont know what that girl is still doing in that house,she is full of hersef.....Biggie girlfriend !
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Please DM me using the ph one number in my signature and let's chat at your convenience.

Thanks

Samuel6962:
For how much? And hw can I get in contact
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2019
We can chat on 0 81 574 99 86 0

Samuel6962:
For how much? And hw can I get in contact
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Simplep:
How do you guys do it?

It's just an entertaining show.

It doesn't have to make sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Now I told u..

How on Earth would u say you are a fan of this Rag called Tacha...

She's from d gutter, she will always behave like nobody..

Mtcheeww...

You saw 2face idibia and u did as if you did not see person, haba!

Tacha dat ur juju/voodoo wey u believe in don fail you this time

Olosho..ashewo..Puta..trull..one night stand..
Tufiakwa!!!
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Revolva(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Olosho attitude you know Dem the way they behave
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Every controversy is helping her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Datazone:

Is this the kind of female feminist idolize? No wonder serious men and women don't take you guys seriously. You had better redefine yourself
I wonder what concerns feminism and my support for Tacha. So shallow of you to judge me by my post what happened to do not judge a book by it's cover take your advice with you and work on yourself Idon't need it.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Tunagee(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:

Bro check very well! She deliberately did not give respond to 2face's handshake. She eventually waved to him like he was not a big deal, check very well.
I think with this alone, she is likely to be evicted any moment, as it confirmed her ego and arrogance. Those voting for her are just the slay queens who have inferiority complex as she does.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2019
ikestephen:
saw an 'f' near your name, found someone intelligent out of the majority
Thanks.There are so many intelligent ladies in this forum though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by joehotnaija(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Honestly, that can happen to anyone, if you claim it has never happened to you then you must be joking and come to think of it undecided she was the most excited to see 2baba...it could just be an oversight we know she can be dramatic. She may not have known that 2baba was stretching his hands...

well if you are looking for study abroad opportunities follow [code][/code]https://freeschoolsabroad.com/ for all you need to do if you have a vision of studying abroad.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

I wonder what concerns feminism and my support for Tacha. So shallow of you to judge me by my post what happened to do not judge a book by it's cover take your advice with you and work on yourself Idon't need it.
I want to be feminist too but your role model (Tacha) is not encouraging me to join your hopeless and vainless charade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake! / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.