Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram (2140 Views)

Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram by Lindabanks: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
When Beyonce sang about “Brown Skin Girl” she was definitely referring to African girls especially those of Nigerian Heritage. This photo of thick 9ja babes slaying in ankara is shaking Instagram and we all know the reason why.

Well for the benefit of those who doesn’t know, these ladies are not just beautiful they are juicy as well, if you know what I mean. Apart from the chocolate skin colour, this girls are curvy and round from different angles with perfect body composition.

I know what you are thinking right now, they must be Igbo girls, well your guess is not too far, they are edo babes.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/photo-of-nigeria-brown-skin-girls-slaying-in-ankara-melts-down-instagram/
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Lindabanks:
When Beyonce sang about “Brown Skin Girl” she was definitely referring to African girls especially those of Nigerian Heritage. This photo of thick 9ja babes slaying in ankara is shaking Instagram and we all know the reason why.

Well for the benefit of those who doesn’t know, these ladies are not just beautiful they are juicy as well, if you know what I mean. Apart from the chocolate skin colour, this girls are curvy and round from different angles with perfect body composition.

I know what you are thinking right now, they must be Igbo girls, well your guess is not too far, they are edo babes.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/photo-of-nigeria-brown-skin-girls-slaying-in-ankara-melts-down-instagram/

Lol @singing about NIGERIAN girls. grin
She was singing about all brown skinned girls of African descent, mainly her daughter. Stop tripping. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram by Nurumaxy: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
so na only Africa get brown skin abi.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Facts About Abuja Girls... / Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.