Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (66143 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
frozen70:
Men should not take thing like this as a mere treat

Women, once you have passed through their cannal, just percify her for your future to be free from all their wahala
Canal??
What about the guy that lay a pipe through the canal??

This is 21 St century...

If you can't abstain from sex as an adult in a relationship , just don't play victim if the same relationship stops working...
You satisfy each other..
Just move on!!

You can as well make your next relationship a sexless one and bear the consequences!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
What if the girl is at fault in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
internationalman:
The curse is only valid if the guy was your first and only boyfriend..

But getting dumped without seeing it coming is really painful...

please for all the potential dumpers, let your intention reflect in your behavior before eventually dumping him/her.

It usually hurts less that way.

Its not that deep, you will always find another woman. People make it seem like their lives should be over when dumped.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by IMASTEX: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ibile77:
She ended up closing her shop as no responsible man will want to go close to her again. Show of Shame, public display of madness.
That is the parable of going blind because you don't want to see your enemy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by johnson8213: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
aaronson:
Sorry sis, the curse won't work. You two had consensual the whole time, it wasn't as he forced you, Or he raped you at any point. You both enjoyed it while it lasted. cursing him now is like cursing yourself as well because you were fully involved the whole time. CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

Guy, you don't know anything. The boy is playing with fire.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by frozen70(f): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
eni4real:
Canal??
What about the guy that lay a pipe through the canal??

This is 21 St century...

If you can't abstain from sex as an adult in a relationship , just don't play victim if the same relationship stops working...
You satisfy each other..
Just move on!!

You can as well make your next relationship a sexless one and bear the consequences!!!

As if you can keep a sex less relationship
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
frozen70:

As if you can keep a sex less relationship
Why not?? grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Depending on what happened, this shit can be very real. I hope for the guy that he has not seriously abused her. If not, wahala dey and must surely find him
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by hkidola00(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
MOVIC6:
if ypu had a consensual sex,
if he didnt rape you,
if you werent a virgin before you met him
and if you are not pregnant for him
KOLEWORK!
hmm,so what about my gf dat i deflowered,she later cheated on me wit her cousin,will her curse now work on me,cos i was hurt and down for weeks cos of her act
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by hkidola00(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
happney65:

You have forgotten to an average African woman,the moment you fuccck them like this you don owe them marriage..That is why those Old cargoes want to hold back from having sex. they have fucccked lots of guys who did not marry them not because of anything but because they have very irritating and nonsensical behaviours
nonsense and irritating behaviour my bro
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by hkidola00(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
LoveThemChubby:

Bros I don't blame some of them o! The guys will promise them marriage even when they know from the onset and use that as an avenue to use them blue black. After removing all the womanly-content with all kinds of sex positions and frequent sex, they will ditch them. So when these ladies remember the cooking and cleaning they've done (with some refusing to do such chores at home o) plus all the acrobatics and sagged boobs with several abortions the guy has left them with, the resort to such extreme measures
grin
LoveThemChubby:

Bros I don't blame some of them o! The guys will promise them marriage even when they know from the onset and use that as an avenue to use them blue black. After removing all the womanly-content with all kinds of sex positions and frequent sex, they will ditch them. So when these ladies remember the cooking and cleaning they've done (with some refusing to do such chores at home o) plus all the acrobatics and sagged boobs with several abortions the guy has left them with, the resort to such extreme measures
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
That's the problem of promising someone marriage which they can't fulfil, maybe the man didn't fulfill his own side of the agreement, because I wonder why she would do that when there are men out there looking for women to marry.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Biingoo: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
faithfull18:

What is this one saying
He's right
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by gabsmilez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
tat123:

Source: http://www.peacefmonline.com/v12/tools/printnews/news.php?contentid=391902

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FZ47zLMMo

NL una no get editor? Wetin be ''She cursed her never to be rich, never to have children and never to be happy in his life with the other woman''
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Chiemeka1: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
One of the signs of low self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Baroba(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Another mumbo jumbo, someone should give her some clothes.. Getting dumped is painful, get up an move the fuk on..All these silly curses are nothing but a waste of time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Ibile77(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
IMASTEX:

That is the parable of going blind because you don't want to see your enemy. grin grin
correct
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by ShipChina2naija: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
eTECTIV:
I don't understand why ladies go to dis extreme lengths to render curses on a guy for dumping dem.. Relationships are neva guaranteed to last forever and so long as he didn't use ur destiny to enrich himself or make his life beta den I don't get d outrage.. Move on becos life goes on...
you know wether she don do up to six abortions for this said guy within 1year of dating??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nnukwueze: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
That curse can never work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by King44(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
if this is true
that guy need to bath in the river to erase the curse.
cos that type are real oh.
the guy is in trouble already na to go beg make she undo her curse remain
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
King44:
the guy is in trouble already na to go beg make she undo her curse remain
Exactly brother

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by chubinwa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Boyfriend and not husband. this woman is sick in the head.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osobi32:
. Those things don't work ok
like it is superstition right you don't know nothing and there is many things.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by obashiakpu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na by force, if one of the parties to a contract declines further engagement, the contract should end.
There are other reasons behind this not just for dumping her for another woman
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Osobi32(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
luvyaself95:

like it is superstition right
you don't know nothing and there is many things.
we are Africans and yes we understand that there's more to life..... U are a guy, do u honestly think she is innocent? It will only work if she is completely innocent and has sacrificed something for the guy. I know what am talking about
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
sweetrace:

Maybe she met him single.
That's true. But this to me is rubbish,if she was my sister,I would really be ashamed. And the worst thing is the guy might be one " no future ambition" nig ga whose hope of ever making it in life is betnaija angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by tunary(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
jerryunit48:
Without reading the article I went straight to the video and I was expecting to hear Benin language...
Did you see anything? no much MB to watch
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osobi32:
we are Africans and yes we understand that there's more to life..... U are a guy, do u honestly think she is innocent? It will only work if she is completely innocent and has sacrificed something for the guy. I know what am talking about

Good point, but me and you is not sure if she is innocent or not so anything can do or undo.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Angelacruz: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sorry babe...i knw is painful but d pain wont last long
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by victorian(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Greatzeus:
Are you his first girlfriend So he dumped someone to be with you,and dumped you to be with another girl.
Besides,broken relationship is better than broken marriage. sad

That's why u see some men carrying curses upandan, transferring their curses to any new babe they date.

They cripple the babe business or career out of the blues, just like that.

Thank God I know better.

angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by ugotex85: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Relationships made in China, they don't last.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Adakintroy2: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
eni4real:
Give you love.. . Even if she is bad mannered, she should be married because she "gave them love"!!

Shout out to well behaved ladies... They are the MVPs..

Nobody will discard the good ones...

But the lunatic, self entitled and bad mannered ones, will continue to be discarded until an innocent man fall victim...

Then don't go sleeping with them. Many of you only realize that after you propose love and commitment in exchange for cheap sex.Study and friend them first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.