Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (66568 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by toprealman: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
eTECTIV:
I don't understand why ladies go to dis extreme lengths to render curses on a guy for dumping dem.. Relationships are neva guaranteed to last forever and so long as he didn't use ur destiny to enrich himself or make his life beta den I don't get d outrage.. Move on becos life goes on...
Mileage bro
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by toprealman: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
eTECTIV:
I don't understand why ladies go to dis extreme lengths to render curses on a guy for dumping dem.. Relationships are neva guaranteed to last forever and so long as he didn't use ur destiny to enrich himself or make his life beta den I don't get d outrage.. Move on becos life goes on...
Mileage reduction bro. You use her to practice all manner of "YOGA".....not always that easy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Witchcraft in low places
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Then don't go sleeping with them. Many of you only realize that after you propose love and commitment in exchange for cheap sex.Study and friend them first.
Can an average Nigerian lady endure a sexless relationship too??
Stop making it look like ladies were 'giving' guys sex!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by kalu61(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
LoveThemChubby:

Bros I don't blame some of them o! The guys will promise them marriage even when they know from the onset and use that as an avenue to use them blue black. After removing all the womanly-content with all kinds of sex positions and frequent sex, they will ditch them. So when these ladies remember the cooking and cleaning they've done (with some refusing to do such chores at home o) plus all the acrobatics and sagged boobs with several abortions the guy has left them with, the resort to such extreme measures
very true but neither does it mean automatic marriage
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by MOVIC6: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
hkidola00:
hmm,so what about my gf dat i deflowered,she later cheated on me wit her cousin,will her curse now work on me,cos i was hurt and down for weeks cos of her act

you should know better what I meant... if her hands are clean and you cheated na yawa be that but here she cheated, no yawa
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by colizee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
The guy life don finish ooo

The language + the swear + the unclothedness = ruined future
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by 2oby: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2019
tat123:

Source: http://www.peacefmonline.com/v12/tools/printnews/news.php?contentid=391902

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FZ47zLMMo

Abeg make d man too pull clothes swear 4 her. all this na scam except she was more innocent than d guy.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2019
larryking540:

and of what relevant is the feminism,if I may ask,
because the few ones I have see turn their husband hux upside down
You should trust Nigerians to overdo things and take advantage naw
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2019
pickatyou:

The ones I have seen on NL and my locality make it look as if men are the cause of their problems forgetting it was eve who had the first bite.
Lolzz. Blame it on eve.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2019
look at that witch, is he your first boy friend? olosho
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by eTECTIV: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2019
ShipChina2naija:
you know wether she don do up to six abortions for this said guy within 1year of dating??

Even at dat, did he force her to? In dis age where baby mamas dey trend pass wife, she had d option of keeping a baby if she wanted.. All dis emotional and moral blackmail is self serving jare

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Mryacks: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
People have too much expectations from other people and people are shit.
Lower your expectations from people and be happier.

End of discussion..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Chiemeka1: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Any man or woman who jilted on you does not deserve your love. There are hundred and one better matches out there. So learn to let go instead of causing more harm to yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by larryking540: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You should trust Nigerians to overdo things and take advantage naw

it's a pity sha

we just choose to listen to some half blood /mixed black race that don't even know their left from their right

a friend of mine married to a white, full blooded white, and u will b surprice to hear that an average white woman still values her home, her family her husband over a career that will make them drift apart,they still wake up early to clean d kitchen,cook meals and take care of d home while hubby is away at work becus they know the repercussion if d drift apart happens,
the bills u feel dat it is an entitlement to the man after break up then u will value the bills confidently payed by ur ex-husband then,

Nigeria's girls and women keep on copying the irrelevant thread of modern life and keep on facing the u can eat your cake and have it back
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by hify9935(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
lol... I'm speechless. It's such a shame o.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am speechless

Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by charlsecy(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2019
internationalman:
The curse is only valid if the guy was your first and only boyfriend..
Lies, and you know it.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Chukapage(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Feminism has nothing to do with hate on men unless you talking about radical feminism. We have Liberal feminism, radical feminism. So you should know d one u pushing for.
both of them HATE MEN. How do we even know the difference since all the feminists wey we dey hear and see be like man eaters .Have you seen a feminists group or page on Facebook before? Go check !
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by Chukapage(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:
You now how we sure sey you no carry curse the waka dey share around? How are we sure you've not been sharing ancestral curse? See mumu wey wan play saint Miss Blessings carrier we Don see you ,how many of your exes a big time Millionaires since you na Blessings ode!

That's why u see some men carrying curses upandan, transferring their curses to any new babe they date.

They cripple the babe business or career out of the blues, just like that.

Thank God I know better.

angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) by edeteffiong97901: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.