Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management (37947 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by K199: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Please watch the video again!!! The babe snubbed him!!!

Watch it again!!! Tuface started greeting from a little distance, so tacha would have seen him greeting others before he came to her....The girl snubbed him....

When you see a celebrity, you are more alert.....So how can tacha see tuface coming towards her direction and not be alert to know what he wanna do...

Tacha snubbed him from my own side!!!

Don't just bas your analysis on the video but watch the whole thing. Tacha was in awe and respectful of Tu face throughout the whole visit and they even communicated. Stop basing your analysis on a mischievous cut out video that didn't show anything. Even Tu face was hailing Tacha throughout the whole visit cos Tacha was star struck.

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
An arrogant dunce that represents everything that is bad is that Tacha girl. She does not posses a single likeable character. She is bitter,arrogant,dull,wicked and obviously not intelligent. Some people even said that she has other issues relating to hygiene. How pathetic !

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Lahryjizu: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
yazga:
Like everyone else, Tacha has an unseen history that affect subconsciously the way she behaves, think and dresses and so people have never experienced or been in her position to feel her past, she is easily judged wrongly. People fail to realize that as HUMAN BEINGS when you go through a trauma especially at younger age e.g a loss of mother, father, being betrayed by a loved one or raped or anything you are not accustomed to, you suddenly approach life differently. Subconsciously, you mind goes into a defensive mode inorder to avoid the same pain, anger, hurt or trauma again. THIS IS NORMAL.
Bush pig

Like every other human being, after such experiences other goes into serious depression, anxiety other give up and in extreme cases MADNESS, but she fought back. The fighting back may not be in a manner that pleases everyone because we all have DIFFERENT beliefs, norms, religion and principles. The point is SHE FOUGHT BACK despite her tears and background she hustled, toiled and did not GIVE UP. She did not cry a river and look for a pity party rather she stood on her feet and founds ways to survive.

Remember, she never has the best of education or same privileges and opportunities many had while growing up, she FOUGHT through it all. She discovered some of her talents EVERYTHING TACHA and has been working hard till date, regardless of her unseen history she also still found a way to LOVE AGAIN, CARE AGAIN & GIVE BACK. gives the needy, support the vulnerable with her profits. People she impacted, even the ones that left BBnaija attest to her generosity and caring heart. This is from someone that has gone through a lot.

I agree she is not PERFECT, she will have her own flaws and so do we. We all have traits and habits we all are battling with that the next person does not know, but if we ALL instead of judging each other can help each other break through our struggles and also strive to bring out the best SURELY the world will be a better place. I pray & hope Everyone will genuinely reflect on their approach to every human. We all have flaws/issues.

Regardless, we also all have GOOD in us. That above all is what we must HIGHLIGHT about ourselves and others to the world. Enough with hate

LET ANYONE WITHOUT SiN CAST THE FIRST STONE

You don't need this epistle... Just pray you born a daughter like her. Period

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by iamjavadem(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Can you allow your son to marry her?
Davash222:
In as much as people try to condemn this girl, I don’t see anything wrong with Tacha not trying to a$$lick anybody. There’s no rule that says she must a$$lick 2face the moment he’s in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Is it not Tacha?
I know her pretty well back then in secondary school.. Exactly they way she does then, that's how she recently doing except towards her bosom friend then called #DebbyPimples..

So surprised she's yet to change

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Kaymansion(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
what I notice in the video, she is already waiting for 2baba to give her handshake but 2baba first of first greet the guy in front of her then all ladies have already move on, she don't want be embarass or left alone while waiting for 2baba that is the reason why she snub him.. though am not supporting her..

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Tensionstar(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
ovieigho:
...my question is ?!!
Why is everyone snubbing my good friend 2face idibia grin the first person was mikel obi and my brother sang a song to that efffct ‘malo rope iwo nikan loma lo’wo

The next was the tiny wiz kid and now tacha!!

I’m suspecting black face o....lolz

exactly..but tuBaba too humble that's y. he greets you first wn he sees, you cannot snub Wizkid or Mikel, u can't even have the opportunity to.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Bankyproperties: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Watch it again!!! Tuface started greeting from a little distance, so tacha would have seen him greeting others before he came to her....The girl snubbed him....

When you see a celebrity, you are more alert.....So how can tacha see tuface coming towards her direction and not be alert to know what he wanna do...

So True...

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Billionaire50: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
lordlugards:
is it true that she's smelling? grin grin grin

my broda...so i heard oh!!!
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by moyoz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:

The poster is so senseless, pls do make use of ur television to follow this show to enable u understand what is actually going on because if u do I don't think u will write this rubbish and those that comment nonsense I don't blame u because Freemodes are ur problems,
Even Diane didn't shake Tubaba and other house mates because biggie called and most of them think it will freeze so they ran to their comfortable position check opera news bet9ja the video is there and stop displaying ur stupidity and lack of data here.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Bryan88(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
One of most talked about Big Brother Naija 2019 House Mate Tacha has reacted to the viral video making round the internet of her Snubbing the Legendary 2Baba.

Recall that, Popular Nigerian Musician, 2face Idibia visited the Big Brother House Last Night and was given a warm welcome by BBnaija Housemates. In the short video making rounds, 2Baba stretched his hands to be received by the housemate but was snubbed (probably she didn't notice him at the moment).

WATCH AND ANALYSE THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zefqKMT4A6E

Reacting to the snubbing saga as claimed by Tunde Ednut, Tacha Wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-tacha-reacts-to-video-of-her-snubbing-2baba/
STOP DEFENDING EVIL...THEY FELT U SAID? HOW DID U KNW HOW THEY FELT BIGGIE was going to put them on freeze? WHY TACHA AND NOT SUM1 ELSE SINCE U NOW KNW HOW HOUSE MATES FEEL...WHY IS IT ALWAYS TACHA?
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Vikynas: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
My dear get lost with your fucking excuse you're rude and disrespectful everyone knows
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Moji12(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Any idiot with a real prik supporting tacha is a pervert and an effeminate.

And i pray that you all male tacha supporters will marry a wife that has the characteristics of tacha.
they will never answer to dat never!! Awon hypocrites
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by domido(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Okpo dn dy gt manager

I don't follow BBN ooo but Nairaland made me know the names. The one wey shock me na say she get management team lipsrsealed. Local man is shocked.
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
moyoz:

The poster is so senseless, pls do make use of ur television to follow this show to enable u understand what is actually going on because if u do I don't think u will write this rubbish and those that comment nonsense I don't blame u because Freemodes are ur problems,
Even Diane didn't shake Tubaba and other house mates because biggie called and most of them think it will freeze so they ran to their comfortable position check opera news bet9ja the video is there and stop displaying ur stupidity and lack of data here.
Is that how rude you are? Pls work on yourself!!

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by AfroKnight: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:

You are 100% correct. She knew he was approaching and that soon, she would be next in line and moved away just before he stretched his hand.

Only blind followers cannot see that.
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by munafav(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha saw him because she was even clapping her hands...
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Boyooosa(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
In as much as people try to condemn this girl, I don’t see anything wrong with Tacha not trying to a$$lick anybody. There’s no rule that says she must a$$lick 2face the moment he’s in the house.
the case is of 'snubbing or not'. read again...
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by sylve11: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
DennisEche:
TACHA MUST COLLECT EVICTION FOR SNUBBING BABA, HER BODY ODOR DON DO FOR THE HOUSE

i dey sure sey she dey fear make 2face nor get to know sey she dey smell. wink cool
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by dejio42(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
I swear thunder fire all the people supporting that girl. For goodness sake,she was the last person on the roll out of ten people 2baba was shaking.

2face no get free ticket to respect, even if she no get respect,she suppose respect the fact say the guy leave beta people for house(family) come celebrate him birthday with them.

Even Anne go vex for that action

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Thegamingorca(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
BBM:
Lmao

Can’t believe people can be fooled by what tacha did

What she did to tubaba is for her to trend, she knew people will talk about it while in the house

Tacha is an online person and she knows all this things

At the expense of her leaving the house. It is well
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
K199:

Don't just bas your analysis on the video but watch the whole thing. Tacha was in awe and respectful of Tu face throughout the whole visit and they even communicated. Stop basing your analysis on a mischievous cut out video that didn't show anything. Even Tu face was hailing Tacha throughout the whole visit cos Tacha was star struck.

But she's rude to other ppl abi and distanced from even housemates in the house. She will never win that money
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Thegamingorca(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
dejio42:
I swear thunder fire all the people supporting that girl. For goodness sake,she was the last person on the roll out of ten people 2baba was shaking.

2face no get free ticket to respect, even if she no get respect,she suppose respect the fact say the guy leave beta people for house(family) come celebrate him birthday with them.

Even Anne go vex for that action

Stupid girl very mannerless

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by emsheddy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Una can defend nonsense. Rubbish!!!
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by taiwolomo1: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
yazga:
Like everyone else, Tacha has an unseen history that affect subconsciously the way she behaves, think and dresses and so people have never experienced or been in her position to feel her past, she is easily judged wrongly. People fail to realize that as HUMAN BEINGS when you go through a trauma especially at younger age e.g a loss of mother, father, being betrayed by a loved one or raped or anything you are not accustomed to, you suddenly approach life differently. Subconsciously, you mind goes into a defensive mode inorder to avoid the same pain, anger, hurt or trauma again. THIS IS NORMAL.
Bush pig

Like every other human being, after such experiences other goes into serious depression, anxiety other give up and in extreme cases MADNESS, but she fought back. The fighting back may not be in a manner that pleases everyone because we all have DIFFERENT beliefs, norms, religion and principles. The point is SHE FOUGHT BACK despite her tears and background she hustled, toiled and did not GIVE UP. She did not cry a river and look for a pity party rather she stood on her feet and founds ways to survive.

Remember, she never has the best of education or same privileges and opportunities many had while growing up, she FOUGHT through it all. She discovered some of her talents EVERYTHING TACHA and has been working hard till date, regardless of her unseen history she also still found a way to LOVE AGAIN, CARE AGAIN & GIVE BACK. gives the needy, support the vulnerable with her profits. People she impacted, even the ones that left BBnaija attest to her generosity and caring heart. This is from someone that has gone through a lot.

I agree she is not PERFECT, she will have her own flaws and so do we. We all have traits and habits we all are battling with that the next person does not know, but if we ALL instead of judging each other can help each other break through our struggles and also strive to bring out the best SURELY the world will be a better place. I pray & hope Everyone will genuinely reflect on their approach to every human. We all have flaws/issues.

Regardless, we also all have GOOD in us. That above all is what we must HIGHLIGHT about ourselves and others to the world. Enough with hate

LET ANYONE WITHOUT SiN CAST THE FIRST STONE
I really dnt know the kinda people that defend this girl!? That wz real snubbing please! Haba....she saw him coming closer and she had to leave when he got to her turn?? That girl na fool aswear!!! All she's been offering in that houz na just yanshe and curse!!!
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by princejenks(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Seriously I don't understand the buzz around this Tacha lady in the bbn house cos the few times I've had the chance to watch, I noticed how boring it is watching her cos she's always on her own and hardly ever contributing to any meaningful convo except causing needless controversies over trivials and wearing skimpy outfits around the house. it will be very downgrading for the show if such a character like Tacha is allowed to win.
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Keanu2020(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha Tacha Tacha
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Ayodeji058: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't watch the video o, but I know she will do it, sometimes I ask myself, why are they still keeping her in that house, she's ZERO, question she no Sabi answer, arena game, she's always the last, character, bad, I swear if she will this show eh
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by hardyzah: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Perhaps, there is something between two of them
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by PeaceOlayemi: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
COOL

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo) / BBNaija: Bambam Just Got Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.