Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management (37943 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by yazga: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Like everyone else, Tacha has an unseen history that affect subconsciously the way she behaves, think and dresses and so people have never experienced or been in her position to feel her past, she is easily judged wrongly. People fail to realize that as HUMAN BEINGS when you go through a trauma especially at younger age e.g a loss of mother, father, being betrayed by a loved one or raped or anything you are not accustomed to, you suddenly approach life differently. Subconsciously, you mind goes into a defensive mode inorder to avoid the same pain, anger, hurt or trauma again. THIS IS NORMAL.
Bush pig

Like every other human being, after such experiences other goes into serious depression, anxiety other give up and in extreme cases MADNESS, but she fought back. The fighting back may not be in a manner that pleases everyone because we all have DIFFERENT beliefs, norms, religion and principles. The point is SHE FOUGHT BACK despite her tears and background she hustled, toiled and did not GIVE UP. She did not cry a river and look for a pity party rather she stood on her feet and founds ways to survive.

Remember, she never has the best of education or same privileges and opportunities many had while growing up, she FOUGHT through it all. She discovered some of her talents EVERYTHING TACHA and has been working hard till date, regardless of her unseen history she also still found a way to LOVE AGAIN, CARE AGAIN & GIVE BACK. gives the needy, support the vulnerable with her profits. People she impacted, even the ones that left BBnaija attest to her generosity and caring heart. This is from someone that has gone through a lot.

I agree she is not PERFECT, she will have her own flaws and so do we. We all have traits and habits we all are battling with that the next person does not know, but if we ALL instead of judging each other can help each other break through our struggles and also strive to bring out the best SURELY the world will be a better place. I pray & hope Everyone will genuinely reflect on their approach to every human. We all have flaws/issues.

Regardless, we also all have GOOD in us. That above all is what we must HIGHLIGHT about ourselves and others to the world. Enough with hate

LET ANYONE WITHOUT SiN CAST THE FIRST STONE

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by lloyds(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rubbish show and irrelevant arguments. . What does this contribute to our society?

Is it reducing the price of garri. . Or stop CBN from increasing VAT
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Mikepenny5(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lost values stupid useless youth the government is playing with your life your all for bbnonsense
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by EtihadAirways(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by rockcitie: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Please watch the video again!!! The babe snubbed him!!!

Watch it again!!! Tuface started greeting from a little distance, so tacha would have seen him greeting others before he came to her....The girl snubbed him....

When you see a celebrity, you are more alert.....So how can tacha see tuface coming towards her direction and not be alert to know what he wanna do...

Tacha snubbed him from my own side!!!

The excuse they came up with is just so lame. He shook about 4 housemates before getting to her so she can't claim she didn't notice him.
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Kawabonga(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Watch it again!!! Tuface started greeting from a little distance, so tacha would have seen him greeting others before he came to her....The girl snubbed him....

When you see a celebrity, you are more alert.....So how can tacha see tuface coming towards her direction and not be alert to know what he wanna do...

Oya take am go collect money from bank...una no dey tire for Tacha mata?

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Franking: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
babadeee:
Nigeria love voting for bad things, people supporting Tacha are not different from people supporting Buhari grin grin

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by adecz: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
How about the body odour??
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Franking: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
In as much as people try to condemn this girl, I don’t see anything wrong with Tacha not trying to a$$lick anybody. There’s no rule that says she must a$$lick 2face the moment he’s in the house.
U are just like the smelly Tacha. No one is telling her to asslick, just greet a fellow human being greeting u. I guess that's too much to ask or maybe she didn't want 2Baba to perceive her offensive body odour.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by piagetskinner(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don’t watch bb naija... but I glaringly saw the part where she snubbed 2face..

That idiotic girl is proud and arrogant...

I don’t know what that useless show is encouraging sef... and it’s the same goat headed Nigerians that keep voting for her.. and voting for buhari

This country can never move forward until we set our priorities right

Spits...
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by SniperSmurf(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
yazga:
Like everyone else, Tacha has an unseen history that affect subconsciously the way she behaves, think and dresses and so people have never experienced or been in her position to feel her past, she is easily judged wrongly. People fail to realize that as HUMAN BEINGS when you go through a trauma especially at younger age e.g a loss of mother, father, being betrayed by a loved one or raped or anything you are not accustomed to, you suddenly approach life differently. Subconsciously, you mind goes into a defensive mode inorder to avoid the same pain, anger, hurt or trauma again. THIS IS NORMAL.
Bush pig

Like every other human being, after such experiences other goes into serious depression, anxiety other give up and in extreme cases MADNESS, but she fought back. The fighting back may not be in a manner that pleases everyone because we all have DIFFERENT beliefs, norms, religion and principles. The point is SHE FOUGHT BACK despite her tears and background she hustled, toiled and did not GIVE UP. She did not cry a river and look for a pity party rather she stood on her feet and founds ways to survive.

Remember, she never has the best of education or same privileges and opportunities many had while growing up, she FOUGHT through it all. She discovered some of her talents EVERYTHING TACHA and has been working hard till date, regardless of her unseen history she also still found a way to LOVE AGAIN, CARE AGAIN & GIVE BACK. gives the needy, support the vulnerable with her profits. People she impacted, even the ones that left BBnaija attest to her generosity and caring heart. This is from someone that has gone through a lot.

I agree she is not PERFECT, she will have her own flaws and so do we. We all have traits and habits we all are battling with that the next person does not know, but if we ALL instead of judging each other can help each other break through our struggles and also strive to bring out the best SURELY the world will be a better place. I pray & hope Everyone will genuinely reflect on their approach to every human. We all have flaws/issues.

Regardless, we also all have GOOD in us. That above all is what we must HIGHLIGHT about ourselves and others to the world. Enough with hate

If only Tacha had brain up to half of you maybe she wouldn't be such a bush pig.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Kawabonga(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
ClitRaider:
tacha is just a devilishly incompetent sycophant and a malingering monotonous solitaire playing oppressive orgy of perversion.
Sorry oo... Tacha mata don frustrate dis one grin..no go drink sniper o...las las u go dey alright...ehn! tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by beresponsible(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
What are you people managing? She get management. Mtcheww
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Davash222(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Franking:

U are just like the smelly Tacha. No one is telling her to asslick, just greet a fellow human being greeting u. I guess that's too much to ask or maybe she didn't want 2Baba to perceive her offensive body odour.
Exactly, I’m just like her...we don’t a$$lick. A lone wolf is better than a 100 sheep.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by seanjy4konji: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
That greeting was coming from a long distance...Even if big brother had called them at the last moment,there is no wrong is shaking that hand and hurrying down to wherever...tubaba even tried to touch her,if she had looked back in relation to the freeze,ok...she did not lok back....

Dont tell me nonsense...do u think we are kids here?
naijatruth2019:

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by amajimichael: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
STUPIDITY GIRL THAT LACKS MANNERS
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
abeg why all the talks about this issue.......na community na make us all...secret society na break us all
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Omeleyi: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
OP, ur moniker eh
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by skyhighweb(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
olosho don get management already oboy see number of old dicks lining up to bang
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
One of most talked about Big Brother Naija 2019 House Mate Tacha has reacted to the viral video making round the internet of her Snubbing the Legendary 2Baba.

Recall that, Popular Nigerian Musician, 2face Idibia visited the Big Brother House Last Night and was given a warm welcome by BBnaija Housemates. In the short video making rounds, 2Baba stretched his hands to be received by the housemate but was snubbed (probably she didn't notice him at the moment).

WATCH AND ANALYSE THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zefqKMT4A6E

Reacting to the snubbing saga as claimed by Tunde Ednut, Tacha Wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-tacha-reacts-to-video-of-her-snubbing-2baba/

...Everybody knows Tasha is not rude and disrespectful (those watching the back of their TV screen)...,Linus.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
yazga:
Bush pig

So, you sit-down carry pen and paper begin write epistle ontop olosho matter...chai!

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Geedy:
Weytin konsine Celestian konsine Slippers

Abeg who get Palmy for dere make I take wage my conscience

If you truly have a conscience, it will take more than fermented alcohol to wage it. tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Angelfrost(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

So, you sit-down carry pen and paper begin write epistle ontop olosho matter...chai!

Master... I shock too o. The nation's youths have an "interesting" sense of direction and focus. Just negodu. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Realfrankie(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
In as much as people try to condemn this girl, I don’t see anything wrong with Tacha not trying to a$$lick anybody. There’s no rule that says she must a$$lick 2face the moment he’s in the house.

A minute silence
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
babadeee:
Nigeria love voting for bad things, people supporting Tacha are not different from people supporting Buhari grin grin

Nope... I disagree... Most people supporting tacha didn't go anywhere near a polling center during last election, and most past elections.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Gabson001(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Serves 2baba rit
Motherless babies home they there he no visit.. nah one shithole he create time to visit... Mtcheeew Tacha your left nyash there
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by mysteryman2014: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha displayed negative attitude throughout the duration of the party, only for to start bickering with fellow housemate.

Whatever she did not honor 2face with negative vibes, glad other housemates ignored her. Trash

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by engrjacuzzi: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
why is there controversy over Tasha snubbing Tuface or not. we need VAR to check for possible strike/penalty appeal for the action.
make we hear word Abeg!
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ferdybillion(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
yazga:
Bush pig

What is this one talking, do you know the background of omashola? Do you know what he has been through? How he shouldered his family and made something for himself. You are here trying to justify a hoe. Instagram ass shaker who does everything to get attention. Can you tell me what she does for a living? I pray you end up with a wife like her or your male children with bring the likes of her into your family. We have seen people who shake ass and expose thier body online at the same time humble. Not with a dirty attitude.

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Saviola6053: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
All of saying she snubbed to baba are all fools. Cant you see she has already looked away before tu baba stretched out his hands. She didnt know tu baba will shake her. Bleep all ur.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by K199: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ferdybillion(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha get bad attitude, she no worth anything. If you check well the males supporting her are the perverts sliding into her dm's and the females are are fellow runs babe cos now thier member is giving people thier dirty attitude. Husbands supporting her I sorry for you, wives I pitty your husbands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo) / BBNaija: Bambam Just Got Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.