Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” (1049 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Larose29: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo is a year older today and actress, Tonto Dikeh has sent special wishes to him.

In a series of posts on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh wrote, 'Thank You for teaching me God’s Grace. Thank you for making the Word of God and the Kingdom of God look so Admirable. Thank you for letting God use you to bless the World. Thank You PB, I Celebrate you Sir. Happy birthday Sir'.

In another post, she wrote, 'Happy birthday PB. Happy birthday to My Pastor. A True custodian of The word of God. A Man after Gods own heart. A leader, An Archer. I Celebrate you today and Always. We love you PB BUT WE KNOW GOD LOVES YOU MORE. May God always Shower you with his Grace, Blessings, Protection and Wealth'.

How to adjust satellite Dish

Source;- Download Music Mp3

Source; lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Jodha(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is not news but awk...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Jodha(f): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
This man is handsome undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Animadontel(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
This man is handsome undecided

Pls don't start again.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Jodha(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Animadontel:

Pls don't start again.......

Start what?..I said what I said... he's handsome...
Periodt!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by GraGra247(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tonto Dike always on the wrong side of everything. From Bobrisky to every ugly controversy and now COZA.

Only thing left is for her to hoist a flag that clearly reads, "I stand with Lucifer"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by StarUp: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
I just hope this is not an attention grabber from her to get a share of his.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by internationalman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
so the next news should be TONTO DIKEH send new year rice to her neighbors
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Animadontel(f): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Start what?..I said what I said... he's handsome...
Periodt!!!

Let it ends there before we hear another fault stories
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Animadontel(f): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247 [s:
post=85406304]Tonto Dike always on the wrong side of everything. From Bobrisky to every ugly controversy and now COZA.

Only thing left is for her to hoist a flag that clearly reads, "I stand with Lucifer"
[/s]

So celebrating her pastor's birthday is now standing on wrong side.....this is 2020 ooo everybody are entitled to their opinions.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by GraGra247(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Animadontel:
[/s]

So celebrating her pastor's birthday is now standing on wrong side.....this is 2020 ooo everybody are entitled to their opinions.

Yes I'm entitled to my opinion too. And my opinion says she's on the wrong side of everything. Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by Animadontel(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247:

Yes I'm entitled to my opinion too. And my opinion says she's on the wrong side of everything. Thanks

Your moniker said it all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” by GraGra247(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Animadontel:

Your moniker said it all

Yours too: Animal-don't-tell

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Khloe Sizzles As She Poses Topless In New Photo / Video Of A Uniben Student Butchered To Death / Unbelievable: 14 Expensive Things Owned By AKI And Pawpaw(video Footage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.