Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Virginity Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Wahala (5330 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Wahala by Pascopele: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2019
undecided
Blackivy29:
A lady can lose her virginity and still be decent. And the first time for most girls isnt some dirty thing they later regret. For some its special. And if given the chance, they would do it over again. This post doesnt make sense. Sorry to type, but thats the truth.
Re: Virginity Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pascopele:
Virginity wahala

When non virgin girls come across where someone post about virginity till wedding night. them will be jealous.Them will be like who virgin help.
Virginity ist ticket to heaven or can your virginity keep food for table, even Character is better than virginity self? Hahaha Do you now see what indecency has done to you guys? When they told you to be decent and stay away from sex until after marriage and you thought everyone didn't like you and didn't want you to enjoy what they are enjoying.

Now that you have lost your own virginity you want everyone else to lost theirs too, abi? You see your life?

Deep down I know you wish you had listened to them and kept your virginity. Sorry you hear.

Please stop consoling yourself with those lies. You are not helping yourself. I understand the way you are feeling but, just move on. It is not the end of the road. You can always imagine that you are still a virgin. It will help in some ways.

For your information, virginity is a sure sign that one is decent in today's world where sex is almost as free as the air we breathe.

Of course, the chance that a virgin in today's world will continue to be decent in a marriage is far higher than that of the person who could not keep their virginity because of sexual indiscipline. My sister if your still a virgin don't mind those used and dumped girls.
Them want you to join used and dumped association Don't mind them ooo keep your virginity for your future husband no man with his sense won't appreciate and love and respect his wife if he meet her as a virginBefore I drop pen let me ask all non virgin girls one question.
Can a decent girl open her leg for a man that have not yet paid her bird prize to disvag her, Can a girl that have good character bring her self so low to the extend that she open her leg to who is not her husband to disvag her and mess her up
Can a girl that have good home training mess her self up and allow boys to turn her pussy to used tokubo pussy
The answer is CAPITAL NO
I just ask this question because when ever non virgin come across this type of post them will be like what matters in marriage is character
But the question I ask you again can a girl that have good character mess her self up
Please hide your face because I dey shame ur shame
There is nothing like non virgin and good character. Ultimate good character is a woman keeping her virginity. If I marry my wife as a virgin, I will respect her forever, love her, buy her all good things of life and surely she will born me high quality children because she's pure herself and Virgins are beautiful and are the highest quality of women

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
the rape victim part, it's sad. But i dont get why some guys dislike marrying them. Afterall they didnt choose it. If it's the emotional stress, sure. That part i get. But a piece of hymen doesnt land a dream guy
it lands a dream guy don't fool yourself. If I get married to a virgin,i will surely love her and respect her forever. Virginity is the most valuable thing a woman has to offer. If I marry a non virgin, I won't think twice before I cheat on her, after all, she has done it before we got married too when some were keeping their virginity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Wahala by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
it lands a dream guy don't fool yourself. If I get married to a virgin,i will surely love her and respect her forever. Virginity is the most valuable thing a woman has to offer. If I marry a non virgin, I won't think twice before I cheat on her, after all, she has done it before we got married too when some were keeping their virginity
kiss
Re: Virginity Wahala by Pascopele: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
lipsrsealed
sinceraconcept:
Re: Virginity Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
I didn't even read past the first three lines.

See, yes, virginity is no big deal. And all those lines you mentioned, they are all true.

Women aren't angry that you prefer a virgin and whatnot - but who are you for wanting a virgin? A serial cheat, and sexually active person? It's the hypocrisy. The double standards. Say what you want, go for it and leave others' choices/sexual state alone.

I've noticed that women don't face virgins guys who want virgins, also.

It's like you eating daily at a mama put and shaming other customers that they are broke, not tûsh, dirty, classless, etc for eating there. It's fine if you desire to eat at a restaurant (when you only eat at home), and it's also okay to want to dine at a restaurant (when you still eat at a local one). But cursing the same people as you are? Your calibre, when you regularly go to a local food place?

P.S- that's just an analogy up there, 'cause I know some will come and deliberately misunderstand this, saying I'm calling women 'foods/buildings' and virgin ladies good restaurants.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Parochial thoughts of an unliberated, African man.

Have you met virgins in miserable marriages? Married to patriarchal lords in a war zone?

I guess all the billionaires, princes/monarchs and big boys in the entertainment, technology, etc industries married their spouses as virgins. :-D

1 Like

Re: Virginity Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Parochial thoughts of an unliberated, African man.

Have you met virgins in miserable marriages? Married to patriarchal lords in a war zone?

I guess all the billionaires, princes/monarchs and big boys in the entertainment, technology, etc industries married their spouses as virgins. :-D
Yes,most of them married their wives as virgins, don't deceive yourself because you have lost yours. One must be a virgin to marry a prince in the UK royal family, same goes to many other royal families as well and most successful men that got rich before marrying I know that shared such stories are married to virgins. Those that are not married to virgins in most cases were poor when they met their woman and had to manage that non virgin like that. In some cases, those rich men are married to non virgins because the non virgin is extremely rich and connected and famous. The reason why we don't hear such stories about the rich all the time is because people usually don't talk about how their wives were when they married them,its a personal issue. A deputy governor you yourself may know (but I won't name the state) was lamenting to my mum years after their wedding with his wife about how my dad married a non virgin for him and got himself a virgin(my mom). The man was poor when he got married to the woman,my dad was a big boy and married the type of woman every man pray for(a good virgin girl), fast forward to now, the man is doing fine in his field, a deputy governor now, my dad is also doing fine in his field, a rich business man. Mind you, the non virgin the man married was a graduate when they met, my mom was a secondary school holder and my dad sponsored her to university and masters.
Even if a virgin is not so educated, we men still prefer her to her Educated non virgin counterpart. My brother went to study abroad,finished masters, came back home,got a good job and married a young extremely beautiful light skinned virgin secondary school holder even though he had very beautiful masters and first degree holders interested in him but went for the virgin. Fast forward to now, the virgin girl has 2 beautiful kids for my brother and my brother and the girl love each other to the moon and my brother so much trust her,she has never taken any suspicious or wrong step in that aspect,faithful and loyal. She is enterprising,doing very well in her business,they both joke like they are mates all the time, my brother is way older than her but she calls him by his first name and addresses him as "o".
Let's not deceive ourselves, everybody likes brand new products, be it life partner, car, electronics. Buying second hand vehicle is just about managing it like that.
Don't condemn marriage to virgins and don't condemn virgins, just accept it like that,they're our dream girls, nothing can change that, no matter what you say.
There are too many benefits in marrying a virgin pure blood that would give you good pure children

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Las las after y'all finish ranting here you will log out and meet your non virgin girlfriends.

Nonsense thread
non virgin girl friends are just settling for less. Who would see a new car and still go for used one? In Islam, we pay virgin brides Sadaaki, during marriage which is a special gift and plenty money you give to a virgin bride,even if you are poor, you have to work hard and save up for that sadaaki,ive seen grooms and groom's fathers give the virgin bride brand new car,duplex,land,etc as sadaaki. My friend, every guy wants a virgin except those that have already impregnated a non virgin and are made to marry her by force and he would like her like that and maybe condemn a virgin since he has lost hope of marrying that dream virgin girl. The case of spotting a fresh apple that's too high on the tree for your hand to reach and you would be like "e no sweet joor"

1 Like

Re: Virginity Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Yes,most of them married their wives as virgins, don't deceive yourself because you have lost yours. One must be a virgin to marry a prince in the UK royal family, same goes to many other royal families as well and most successful men that got rich before marrying I know that shared such stories are married to virgins. Those that are not married to virgins in most cases were poor when they met their woman and had to manage that non virgin like that. In some cases, those rich men are married to non virgins because the non virgin is extremely rich and connected and famous. The reason why we don't hear such stories about the rich all the time is because people usually don't talk about how their wives were when they married them,its a personal issue. A deputy governor you yourself may know (but I won't name the state) was lamenting to my mum years after their wedding with his wife about how my dad married a non virgin for him and got himself a virgin(my mom). The man was poor when he got married to the woman,my dad was a big boy and married the type of woman every man pray for(a good virgin girl), fast forward to now, the man is doing fine in his field, a deputy governor now, my dad is also doing fine in his field, a rich business man. Mind you, the non virgin the man married was a graduate when they met, my mom was a secondary school holder and my dad sponsored her to university and masters.
Even if a virgin is not so educated, we men still prefer her to her Educated non virgin counterpart. My brother went to study abroad,finished masters, came back home,got a good job and married a young extremely beautiful light skinned virgin secondary school holder even though he had very beautiful masters and first degree holders interested in him but went for the virgin. Fast forward to now, the virgin girl has 2 beautiful kids for my brother and my brother and the girl love each other to the moon and my brother so much trust her,she has never taken any suspicious or wrong step in that aspect,faithful and loyal. She is enterprising,doing very well in her business,they both joke like they are mates all the time, my brother is way older than her but she calls him by his first name and addresses him as "o".
Let's not deceive ourselves, everybody likes brand new products, be it life partner, car, electronics. Buying second hand vehicle is just about managing it like that.
Don't condemn marriage to virgins and don't condemn virgins, just accept it like that,they're our dream girls, nothing can change that, no matter what you say.
There are too many benefits in marrying a virgin pure blood that would give you good pure children

Blah blah blah blah.

Soo, a few royal families and rich men, Governor of a state? That's the proof for virginity landing one a dream man?

Phew. I guess all non-virgins in this world are unsuccessful then and in miserable marriages, married to someone who is not their choice. LMAOO.

So, in your crushed brain, you don't think the success of those minute people you know is due to other things than a piece of flesh??

If virgins, plus their 'pure, unblemished, blood children' are all that then the world should be in disarray, no headway, inventions because the people leading and bagging things are non-virgins.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Blah blah blah blah.

Soo, a few royal families and rich men, Governor of a state? That's the proof for virginity landing one a dream man?

Phew. I guess all non-virgins in this world are unsuccessful then and in miserable marriages, married to someone who is not their choice. LMAOO.

So, in your crushed brain, you don't think the success of those minute people you know is due to other things than a piece of flesh??

If virgins, plus their 'pure, unblemished, blood children' are all that then the world should be in disarray, no headway, inventions because the people leading and bagging things are non-virgins.

Stop deceiving yourself with that few royal families and rich men you typed up there,most of them marry virgins please,It's like saying a few rich men own cars and those that didn't marry their wives as virgins were poor when they met their wives or in some cases, some over 60 year old men may settle for a non virgin if she tells them about her past predicament and what led her to waywardness and they may marry her as 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th wife. Everybody likes new stuffs, we men are generally egoetic,we don't just say it out but if we marry a non virgin,there is no how we wouldn't be feeling like "only God knows the number of men that have slept with her before I met her". Some low life men that have tasted the wife's pussy before might even be mocking the groom towards wedding or even after wedding that "Na we first log in" Imagine such level of disrespect. Only God knows the number of stds a non virgin has since one can't test for all STDs and the groom go dey test for HIV alone meanwhile others are hidden in her body, after wedding, husband go get STD without knowing and some STDs even lead to cancer,so a man has to be careful and go for a brand new virgin wife, tear leather. At times,rich and famous non-virgins can may marry an entertainer since they're both same kind and the entertainer want her to elevate his career with her fame. Many entertainers are weed smokers,carry olosho, drink so much and don't want to care about a woman's pedigree, her past,the type of home she's from, her parents and family,some entertainers can even marry daughter of a prostitute,some can marry an olosho but respectable successful men with class care about all of those.
No man in his senses whether classy or classless would see a virgin(fresh blooded brand new girl) and still choose a non virgin(contaminated blooded used girl) except if the man is just proving badoo but deep inside,he knows what he wants. A virgin is Rolls Royce,a non-virgin is Datsun. Have a nice day sweet heart

1 Like

Re: Virginity Wahala by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2019
What's the essence of this write-up? To shame ladies who are no longer virgins?

The thing is this, it's everyone's choice to decide what they want to do with their vagina. You can decide to keep yours undefiled till marriage and you can decide to do otherwise

If the husbands of non virgin ladies don't cherish them, how is it your own business?
Re: Virginity Wahala by Pascopele: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
tosyne2much:
What's the essence of this write-up? To shame ladies who are no longer virgins?

The thing is this, it's everyone's choice to decide what they want to do with their vagina. You can decide to keep yours undefiled till marriage and you can decide to do otherwise

If the husbands of non virgin ladies don't cherish them, how is it your own business?
You don't get it do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Rude And Agressive / Good Old Days In Romance / What Can You Say About Love From Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.