Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef (34782 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na wa o.
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by 9jaBloke: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bobrisky for reply these men
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by TemmyT002(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Don't warn them
Sanction them
Awon agbaya actresses
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by TemmyT002(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
chiefolododo:
Women are very bad creatures

Who born you?
Who broke your heart?

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by TemmyT002(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
johnkay1:
Lol

Na joke Latin dey joke o

Latin is the president of actors and actresses association
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by mozona(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
hmm
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Jobabori(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
toyinjimoh:
That serves them right, both are disgracing themselves on social media, one certain yeyebrity was insulting mercy Johnson on social media some weeks ago but she never reply her that is what they call maturity
Did Toyin reply Lazy Anjoonu?. She did not.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by pek(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ingrish. Better to have written in Yoruba.
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by tfelicityk(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
These are some wards role models....
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Catchfirez: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
everything about you na tribal...why?

Wetin I write now wey be Tribal
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by wonlasewonimi: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
egbe Tampon abi what is it?
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by renewable1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cool

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Burgerlomo: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronPant:
undecided
Price of rice has gone up and these ones are disturbing us with their drama

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by holadhayor1: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Both of them also want to trend na!

Abeg,
For your seamless and guaranteed delivery of parcels anywhere in Lagos, contact Pincho Express on 08152886281.
Promo code: 53xy.
Thank you
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Klexzman: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls let them continue it part of they are work.
They should keepon entertain us.

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Leemekzy: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Catchfirez:
Edo/Yoruba girl vs Togo/Yoruba girl Smack down
Who is edo/yoruba and togo/yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Brand new Redmi Note 7 available :6.3" 3GB+32GB Android 9.0 (Pie) (48MP + 5MP) + 13MP 4G Face & Fingerprint ID Smartphone - Blue
price= #52,200 ,
Brand New Nokia X6 6GB+64GB Price=#49k
To order just call = zero7zero169611zero1 we offer nationwide delivery to any state in Nigeria #EasyDelivery to your door step
Pay on delivery

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
You dey mind the 2 lousy things... Instead of them picking a time and place to sort it out physically once and for all, they are disturbing social media with their lame beef.
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Legendguru: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Burgerlomo: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Conceptman:
This look like the Normal Mr Latin as a character in acting, so I dont think he's serious.what is the title of the movie cheesy . We handle aluminium projects, you can contact us for your windows 09034377258 concept aluminium. Mail✓ conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com

The title of the movie is Otitoge (Enough is Enough) coming soon stay tuned grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Shittabay4nija(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Brother Latin and Egbon Quadril!
I beg leave them alone ooo
If you no let them carry their palava to the public na the gentle husband go suffer ooo .
Watin man go do ??!
I beg make the show of shame continue.!!!
The only thing I believe is that kicking of plate aspect .!!! You never hear that one !!! Oga please make them respond to this allegation before the e go do another scene !!!!���
Oga Latin should know that the celebrities lifestyle
Is not a private lifestyle so let them wash more of their stinking fabric in public !!!?
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by shalomtemmy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
chiefolododo:
Women are very bad creatures

Are you okay at all?
Na from heaven you fall
Radarada undecided
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by notoriousbabe: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Bullies! Leave them alone jo let them continue to wash their dirty pants and bras in the public
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Funkybabee(f): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Lizzy does not have anything to do here because she ain't into movie anymore, Toyin should get sense for that yeye woman
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Crownwealth7103(f): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Even if that Lizzy wants to stop,her tomfoolery will not let her
She is too problematic and arrogant
Yeyebrity not celebrity...

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by Tesco5050(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't no why they are disgraced them self lik dat anyway if u need quality aluminum windows u call reach me on 08039187881 cutting wall, partitions, doors nd more am available.
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by livinbygrace: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2019
AryaSand:
Oga ooo! At this point, I think Boyfriend Snatching is Involved in all this werey fiight because Lizzy has been behaving like a rabid dog on IG all week.

Lizzy felt betrayed because Toyin got married to her crush

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by stinggy(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
SeunStats:
C as 2 respected elders fit talk sense 2 dem, wen dey avent spoil theirself with d ladies... MAke Antar Laniyan com talk!
Bros yarn me tori. Shey Antar dey kolobi industry babes ni?

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by diteh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
I want to see these two ladies in a catfight for at least 30 minutes. let them take out their fraustration on each other in a hand to hand combat. let see some bitchslapping, hairpulling, slappunching, clothripping and breathtaking bitchfight.

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by princetg: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok now
Re: Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef by chiefolododo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
shalomtemmy:

Are you okay at all?
Na from heaven you fall
Radarada undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.