Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) (89747 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / Rapper Davolee Shares Suicide Photo and Video Of Pelepele, Mourn Him / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

When I talk say una no sabi anything, make u take my words for it. I resemble ibo man abi my name resemble ibo for ya eye?
Afonja on the beat.
this is a low
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Francis457(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Suicide is never an option
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2019
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
Things are not the way they used to be
I won't tell no lie
One and all got to face reality now ... Bob marley

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by pacretus(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:
Every Soul shall Taste Death

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in an authentic hadith:

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have for bidden him paradise."
so your brothers that are suicide bombers will keep bombing themselves and the devil in he'll?
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Smh...
He should have know that not everyone in the music industry can blow...
If one thing doesn't work for you, you change plans...
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2019
sad sad shocked shocked cool cool shocked sad sad grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley smiley wink grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin sad grin grin
wifeesnatcher:
[s][/s]

you're dumb. may thunder pieces the little brain you've left

I should correct him because I'm here for imbeciles like him
grin
wifeesnatcher:
[s][/s]

you're dumb. may thunder pieces the little brain you've left

I should correct him because I'm here for imbeciles like him
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by kevotek1000(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Well, life is such a mystery... Some people pray to hear, see, talk, walk, have good health. Here you are bro committing suicide, I guess you were ain't thankful. Rip

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by ElChapo44: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't see a tangible reason why this guy would do such, Toqx Eod_Lion has been there, Oluwasimple_Ero has been there I'm sure them be same set, but they never for once think of suicide, instead they keep up the good work. If music no be ur way why not try something else doing, suicide isn't the best option. Now you'll face the wrath of Allah (SBT) for defying his order. So painful thou. U don get fame already, just coz u never enter industry u commit suicide, guy u deserve better Koboko inside that grave.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by solz007(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Rest In Peace Bro.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by buchilino(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yorubas are not like those people who would die like chickens only for their leader to run away and shamelessly come back to beg FG for money.

WAT MAKES U THINK HIS FROM DAT PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by patomberekpe(m): 1:47am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:
Every Soul shall Taste Death

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in an authentic hadith:

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have forbidden him paradise."

Good Morning Bro,Please I'd like You to elaborate more or enlighten me more. Quran 4:29.Do not kill yourself nor kill One another! question Is How about the phrase kill the infidel,kill as many and have virgins,and all the killings by muslims?
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by boxypane(m): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Dem take suicide swear for afonjazies people?

Make all of dem commits suicide make we kno whether naija go change for d betta.
Ahn Ahn brother!!! One thing is to hate, another is to show it... There are better ways to express your grievances not this foul way.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Onyeka8: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Rip Amen.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2019
why do these guys take music shit so serious.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Government needs to take mental health very seriously.

Currently it's stigmatised, hidden, denied and sufferers ridiculed for being too weak.

That needs to change. We need to listen more to friends and loved ones and be less judgmental. We should always see ourselves as part of support network for others. Even if we have our own issues.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Derea(f): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:
omo if everybody decides to commit suicide based on life challenges like all these coward perhaps only 15% Nigerians will remain...

The only reason I haven't committed suicide is because I'm a coward.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2019
luv you too, booboo
0KNM:
Jeez! Pelepele was a dope ibile rapper. Gosh! cry cry cry

I remember his bars on Olamide’s Skammer. Chai
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 3:11am On Sep 21, 2019
That one has suicidal thoughts for awhile now, it's even shown in his picture. It's only in this continent that we take such pointers for granted.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Tired of eating ewa-agoyin
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by qleap2all(m): 3:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace... Broda
Peace? He killed himself now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.