Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) (89718 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / Rapper Davolee Shares Suicide Photo and Video Of Pelepele, Mourn Him / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by opera260(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Why now?? At least something must kill man. What a wasted talent.....rest in perfect peace
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2019
People Actually believes this ballony?
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Memberclub(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
MrFly:
me dat started music in 2003, wasted ma parents resources and almost became a drop out, i later retired in 2011 without an album. I moved on and now am working in a govt employ, married with kids. At least am contented. Suicide no be am, try other things. R.I.P
let me guess your name was mr fly? grin

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by uwelaa(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2019
R.I.P IN PEACE BRO. BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY OUT.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Tolu95(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Chisos... I love this guy's music.. He is a good rapper with olamide back den.. RIP
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2019
God will not be happy with him
helixmanager:
I don’t blame him because only God knows his pain however, suicide is never an option.

Suicide simply means you failed the test to persevere, to have patience and to be hopeful.

Suicide means you gave up on God Almighty.

Suicide means you lack the knowledge of the after life.

Having said all these, when depression sets in, seek HELP! Be very prayerful!!!! Break the bond of isolation!! Talk to someone or people who can help!!!

Your creator remembers you! Your creator never forget any of the creatures!!

If your creator remembers to feed a black ant, in a dark rock crevices, in a dark night, then, know that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

Please don’t give up! The grave is filled with maggots and ants, why force yourself to go in early?

To everyone going through difficulties, life challenges, depression and still hanging on, working hard with high hopes for a better tomorrow, I salute you all.

After every hardship comes ease.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
luv you too, booboo
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Taniaa(f): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2019
sometimes death seems like the easier option when you've cried and cried with no help in sight .

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Cmeo(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Eeeh
Which opportunities
Not all have the same capabilities like you
Please always lend a helping hand when you're privileged, don't assume the person knows or how to go about things. Please share love you don't know who you're going to impact positively

We all have privileges and lending helping hands make our capabilities and privileges better.

My capabilities were personally developed.

However, most of our nowadays youths are very lazy intellectually, not ready to learn( in this vast changing world), not ready to sacrifice and have sense of entitlement.

Our parents shared from these blame though, but according to Bill Gates, if you die poor it is your fault.

I repeat, opportunities are everywhere in Nigeria. Everyone should find one and tap into it now.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
This Dead Boy Should Have Emulated DAGRIN, He Went Back Home To Ijebu To Do The Needful (ie OSOLE) So As For His Name To Be Known And Populous In Music Industry, He Reigns For Few Years Due To The Spiritual Stuffs Baba Did For Him, His Life Was Cut Short Because If Satan Gives #100, He Will Collect #1m In Returns...

Pelepele Should Have Did The Same Instead Of Commiting Suicide, Ikorodu Is Not Far To Ijebu.. Both Cities Are Good In Spiritual Stuffs Like That

Pelepele, I Will Say "Pele O" May Your Soul Taste The Peace In Grave
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2019
helixmanager:
I don’t blame him because only God knows his pain however, suicide is never an option.

Suicide simply means you failed the test to persevere, to have patience and to be hopeful.

Suicide means you gave up on God Almighty.

Suicide means you lack the knowledge of the after life.

Having said all these, when depression sets in, seek HELP! Be very prayerful!!!! Break the bond of isolation!! Talk to someone or people who can help!!!

Your creator remembers you! Your creator never forget any of the creatures!!

If your creator remembers to feed a black ant, in a dark rock crevices, in a dark night, then, know that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

Please don’t give up! The grave is filled with maggots and ants, why force yourself to go in early?

To everyone going through difficulties, life challenges, depression and still hanging on, working hard with high hopes for a better tomorrow, I salute you all.

After every hardship comes ease.

thanx this is encouraging

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by MrFly(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Memberclub:
let me guess your name was mr fly? grin
4 where? Actually had a different stage name.

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by yashau(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=patomberekpe post=82421053]

Good Morning Bro,Please I'd like You to elaborate more or enlighten me more. Quran 4:29.Do not kill yourself nor kill One another! question Is How about the phrase kill the infidel,kill as many and have virgins,and all the killings by muslims?[/quote religion bigot, please don't carry your religion Palaver come here, if you want to study the Qur'an, why don't you buy yourself the English version of the Qur'an or if that is not enough i will advice you to visit kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by debola27(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't know when Nigerians will eventually know that mental illness is real. You don't have to be a mad person on the street to be mentally ill. Nobody says suicide is right. But when the neurotransmitters in the brain decides to fire abnormally, it may become the only solution a mentally unstable person will see.
Suicide isn't about cowardice. It is a disease, just like malaria, or cancer. Nigerians have been committing suicide for a long time. It is just now that the populace is noticing.
Maybe when we stop judging others because we are mentally strong and they are not, maybe this suicide issue will reduce or become a thing of the past in our midst...

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Dchosenmhi(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
All these brain washed people are stupidly blaming Buhari.
I wonder why they don't join the trend. It might be their ancestors are waiting for them.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY18V6PSyPw

Imagine how these young guys think commiting suicide will make their family happy

Why some people just have this low metality

Pelepele r.i p but u have no better reason to take ur life just because you never blow as an artist is that an excuse
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Izabel(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:
Every Soul shall Taste Death

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in an authentic hadith:

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have forbidden him paradise."

Better take this away from here. Does this look like islam-for-muslim thread you assholê
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by waletoke12345(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Rest on bro
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Rapmoney:
I have never justified suicide and I will never do that. What is the use of carrying out an action which provides no solution to a problem?

We hawk electronics for Benin-City back in the days sotay our shoe come ugly pass Okere juju masquerade yet we still no give up! We come still use pure water and N20 puff-puff take do lunch on top the matter. Today, the story is different! The truth about life is that you don't know what the next minute will bring.

Say yes to life!!!
thank you for this bro. I'm never gonna give up or stop believing for a change because I don't know what the next minute will bring

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by ashala(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have forbidden him paradise."

Hmmm, wot of all those moslem suicide bombers?
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by deolumike(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
2shure:
Must u be a rapper,fool
You never knew him. He never offended you...

Yet you called him a fool as your response to news of his demise.

You're living but you have no humanity.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by 2shure: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2019
I dont know him,you cant blame my comment cause its like thats the new magnet attached to youths brains these days,its either music or yahoo or both. Comedians are milking us dry
deolumike:
You never knew him. He never offended you...

Yet you called him a fool as your response to news of his demise.

You're living but you have no humanity.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by namdo(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Yet another one taken down by mumurism. If not music no other hustle? RIP though.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

Thank you for this reminder. May you be rewarded for it.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by lozanni(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Suicide is not an option, if you are not doing well as a musician, you could have tried your hands on music production, song writing or even graphic arts design.
I believe we each have occupations we are specially gifted in.
The youths should learn to improvise concerning any situation they find themselves in, when one door is closed, many more are open, according to Bob Marley, the music legend.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by money121(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
PassingShot:

Thank you for this reminder. May you be rewarded for it.
Amin
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by brokenbutterfly: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2019
If you leave in ikorodu and you plan commiting sucide please reach me
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by johnwell(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

Please what of suicide bomber?
Will they keep exploding for eternity?

No vex, na friendly question
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace... Broda
Rest in peace for someone that killed himself, damn rest in hell
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:
omo if everybody decides to commit suicide based on life challenges like all these coward perhaps only 15% Nigerians will remain...
you don't know what pushes someone to the breaking point. do you think it is fun when contemplating it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.