Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) (89716 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / Rapper Davolee Shares Suicide Photo and Video Of Pelepele, Mourn Him / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 3:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Yeyebrities quit fake lives they wouldn't listen. Very sad that a parent has to bury a child.

He probably had tried to blow up like the so called yeyebrities on Instagram, not knowing that all of them live a life of mirage.

May God console his family.

Reminds me of my friend currently posted a picture of his new Range rover on Instagram with fake clothes and watches. O boy just called me last night for recharge card and seven hundred naira to eat last night. I told him to stop living a fake life. I didn't give him money, but I told him to stop by our house and eat some food.

Fake lives every where.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by safetyboot: 4:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Pelepele might have been looking for fame instead of having love and passion for his music career.
1Cor.13:13 "Now abides faith, hope and love..the greatest is love" HAVE LOVE FOR YOUR JOB.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by safetyboot: 4:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Even your name OLANREWAJU (wealth is in the future) would have been enough encouragement for you. cry

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by cerpvad(m): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Hope he has not faked his own death like that guy that year

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by pyro62(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:
[s]omo if everybody decides to commit suicide based on life challenges like all these coward perhaps only 15% Nigerians will remain...
[/s]

Insensitive comment that does even make any sense.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by missCAPS: 4:45am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:
omo if everybody decides to commit suicide based on life challenges like all these coward perhaps only 15% Nigerians will remain...
Be very careful what you say, SUICIDE doesn't have a particular trigger, it comes in different packages, don't be surprised it's lack of butter on a slice of bread that might cause another person's own. Frustrations are different bro, just hope when yours come, you'll be able to go through it or find help.
Allow them (cowards) to rest in peace, it is their die. You aren't as strong as you think you are.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:59am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:
Every Soul shall Taste Death

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in an authentic hadith:

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have forbidden him paradise."
do not kill or kill one another... Why are Boko Haram and others killing Is it the same Quran you quoted here they are reading or are they reading another version of Quran which we don't know... Abeg explain
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by abbey621(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
do not kill or kill one another... Why are Boko Haram and others killing Is it the same Quran you quoted here they are reading or are they reading another version of Quran which we don't know... Abeg explain

You and I can read the same book but derive different meanings from it. No be everybody wey read go pass, you go shock say most of these Boko Haram people no sabi read Quran unless you are mistaken Hausa/Fulani language for Arabic grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2019
He did not think deeply. Probably he was just one record away from a breakthrough! He mistook a BEND for an END.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by iamSi(m): 5:18am On Sep 21, 2019
... may y'all never see this one coming at you , facing life challenges is different from having a real sickness . Depression is a killer disease. If you survive this then you can come up here to tell of how you survived it ...
Someone sick filled with a depressed soul none is curing his soul no friends no nothing , fake friends be mocking him in the back that he will never blow maybe to his face still sick with depression no love from nobody still getting locked up by our Nigerian police for no reason ... Men I can imagine . Let the brother rest of you have nothing nice to say here. You did nothing while he was with us and now that he's gone ease do nothing and move on with yours ...

Goodbye Blood

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by crafteck(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

The act of suicide is a grave sin in Islam. Allah Almighty says in the noble Quran:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is most merciful to you." (4:29)

People who contemplate suicide do so to escape the suffering and pain of this world. They mistakenly think that by ending their lives they will end all their sorrows. But what they don’t know, according to the Islamic belief, is that by committing suicide their troubles have only jus

"Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the fire of hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the fire of hell forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the fire of hell, for ever and ever." (Bukhari)

So not only will the person who commits suicide not find peace when they kill themselves but they will be tortured for eternity by their weapon of choice when they committed the initial deed. And they will never even hope to reach heaven.

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled me; I have forbidden him paradise."

Funny say una fully believe these imported books
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by 2shure: 5:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Must u be a rapper,fool
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by yommen: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Rapmoney:
I have never justified suicide and I will never do that. What is the use of carrying out an action which provides no solution to a problem?

We hawk electronics for Benin-City back in the days sotay our shoe come ugly pass Okere juju masquerade yet we still no give up! We come still use pure water and N20 puff-puff take do lunch on top the matter. Today, the story is different! The truth about life is that you don't know what the next minute will bring.

Say yes to life!!!

YES to LIFE

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

never knew we had the embolden part and people are being killed everyday
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2019
RIP...
Sad that the first time most people (just as myself) would hear of him is because of his death.

>
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:40am On Sep 21, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
no be only me dey ask the question self
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2019
It’s not about his career some people are able to thrive in adversity even the most famous singers today will tell your the project they released in their debut is better than what comes from comfort zones

It’s the lack of people around you that support your goals it’s simple take a step back and watch the people that actually increase your spirits in life friendly encouragement promoting your business these are the people that encourage love by inviting you places

Many in Naija operate one sided friendships betray others and pretend like you have a problem one particular person after almost 7 years in the US will tell you your crazy just because you act different and think differently

That’s why I was so upset with the Video we did for United Nations instead of dropping helpful hints on how to prevent it it’s like we are even spotlighting it

I was one of those depression cannot happen close to me until the closest tried to pull me on push me closer to the edge be strong spiritually

Rest On

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by deefem81: 5:45am On Sep 21, 2019
pelepele means what? gradually or sorry sorry ; which one is correct
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 6:03am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

"...And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). "
Yet 90% of Muslims won't hesitate to behead an " infidel" who insults Mohamed.
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:
omo if everybody decides to commit suicide based on life challenges like all these coward perhaps only 15% Nigerians will remain...

I don't see them as cowards o, it takes more than bravery to commit suicide.

I don't understand how they could do it

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Starz825(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2019
StrikeBack:
Heeya
This one enter me

Suicide seems to be very lucrative.

We need a ministry for Anti suicide and happiness.

Okorocha is God sent
Ministry of happiness.. grin
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Starz825(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2019
helixmanager:
I don’t blame him because only God knows his pain however, suicide is never an option.

Suicide simply means you failed the test to persevere, to have patience and to be hopeful.

Suicide means you gave up on God Almighty.

Suicide means you lack the knowledge of the after life.

Having said all these, when depression sets in, seek HELP! Be very prayerful!!!! Break the bond of isolation!! Talk to someone or people who can help!!!

Your creator remembers you! Your creator never forget any of the creatures!!

If your creator remembers to feed a black ant, in a dark rock crevices, in a dark night, then, know that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

Please don’t give up! The grave is filled with maggots and ants, why force yourself to go in early?

To everyone going through difficulties, life challenges, depression and still hanging on, working hard with high hopes for a better tomorrow, I salute you all.

After every hardship comes ease.
See aw u dey take write ur word like say u dey write official letter go bank headquarters...I hail o Mr manager.. having said all these

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Vic74real: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:

So how about Islamist suicide bombers.where wld they end..hell or heaven?
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:

What an ignorant post.

This is a pure case of mental illness. Depression is real...

We need to start educating Nigerians about mental health. Too many are ignorant about it.
The Internet is open to all, go read about Major depression and how it can lead to suicidal tendencies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by midnighter(f): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2019
abbey621:

You and I can read the same book but derive different meanings from it. No be everybody wey read go pass, you go shock say most of these Boko Haram people no sabi read Quran unless you are mistaken Hausa/Fulani language for Arabic grin grin grin

Thats a good point. Thats why they should stop being stubborn and translate it
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Toni19: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2019
What of suicide bombers who shout Allahu Akbar before they blow themselves up and kill several other people?

money121:

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Rapmoney:
I have never justified suicide and I will never do that. What is the use of carrying out an action which provides no solution to a problem?

We hawk electronics for Benin-City back in the days sotay our shoe come ugly pass Okere juju masquerade yet we still no give up! We come still use pure water and N20 puff-puff take do lunch on top the matter. Today, the story is different! The truth about life is that you don't know what the next minute will bring.

Say yes to life!!!
hmm
Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Some people are just typing gibberish. Everyone handles life differently. That you can handle set backs doesn't mean others can handle it too. Some people are not that strong.
Some of us are there and the back to back stings here and there is not funny.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by zinizta: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2019
tayooluwole:

God bless you.... I think it is important to raise a child on God's words, that way no matter the challenges of life that child will go through there will be a solid bedrock to fallback on.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by cooljuman: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2019
People that commits suicide are very selfish and self centered. They don't even consider their parents, siblings, family members and close relatives. They don't even think how their loved ones feel.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
If zlatan can blow, you could have made it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.