Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG (12232 Views)

Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG / DSS Dg’s Son Under Fire For Calling Obi Cubana Man Of Dignity - PHOTOS / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tell it to the cows an their fukkers in daura. Today's child no say bubu no fit bring anything meaningful to Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by duncun: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2019

3 Likes

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by imolile: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
We will it is always in the future. does anyone know any good thing done by Government to give a good life?

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Legendguru: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Talk is too cheap

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by makavelidon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
ACTA NON VERBA - Action not words...

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by osusuallstars: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
when
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by olayemioshiyemi: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
I guess like the one u gave us 4 years ago right ?

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Emmasnoop(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Useless promoses with emptiness.

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Lovelive: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82416556:

Thank you Mrs Zainab Ahmed.
We believe and will take to.your words.
We can only remain positive about our darling nation.
We have no other country to call our own.
May God give you more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you do all you can to the betterment of our nation.
God bless Nigeria.
And God bless all sane and honest hardworking Nigerians.

*singin*

Bad belle people......STAY FAR AWAY!

Song just came on FM right now, the musician actually sang...
Bad Energy.........Oya STAY FAR AWAY! grin!
This is even more apt!! grin cheesy wink
Those you are calling "BAD BELLE PEOPLE" are they not Nigerians?
Why do you want them to stay "FAR AWAY"?
Are they not Tax Payers?
Are you going to force them to buy your view or your numerous lies ?

Zone.b be careful !

5 Likes

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by nicepoker101(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82416556:

May God give you more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you do all you can to the betterment of our nation.
God bless Nigeria.

*singin*

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by lastempero: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82416556:

God bless Nigeria.

*singin*

Ozu !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Osobi32(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:

uncle
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Promises are more than actions.smh.

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Trezagezz: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s][/s]
LegendVibes:
Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, on Friday, delivered a keynote address at the launch of the ‘Social Safety Nets Africa Report’ by the World Bank, Igbere TV reports.

In her address, the Minister gave some contextual background on the importance of undertaking a continent-wide approach for social safety-nets, saying that “extreme poverty remains a pervasive phenomenon, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa”.

Ahmed mentioned that in wake to the complexity of these issues, governments in these regions have initiated several programs to “halt the spread of poverty”.

The Minister said that the Nigerian government has established several social intervention programmes such as the ERGP, the NSIP to “give life of dignity to all Nigerians especially the poor”.

According to Minister Ahmed, from the preview of the report “a lot of interventions are occurring in Africa” and some trends worth noting are;

(i) that Social registries are currently used in 23 countries and are being developed in 13 countries;

(ii) there is an emphasis on strengthening coordination among programmes and investing in shared systems to reduce the duplication of efforts and cost inefficiencies is evolving;

(iii) there is also a shift towards greater use of cash in social safety nets;

(iv) there is an increasing number of programmes put emphasis on building the productive capacity and resilience of beneficiary households;

(v) there is increased focus on promoting human capital development; and

(vi) a growth in social safety nets in urban settings. Very interesting for us as a people is that the report highlighted the fact that social safety nets are widely used as short term responses to shocks.

http://igberetvnews.com/1009282/well-give-life-of-dignity-to-all-nigerians-fg/

[left][/left]

Tyrannical government has come again with this dignified tyranny awfully from a tyrant...
Let ur government first of all FREE SOWORE and other political journalist that are practicing their journalism....

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by bendike: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
livebyday:

I think you don't believe what you type..

I am very certain you don't even understand what you type most times grin

Like earlier today proved, generally you don't read articles before commenting, instead you comment based on headlines and.photographs grin

Lastly I noticed you always type in third person or plural, why?

Why do you type we believe? Instead of I believe?

Notice how little your comments get positive reviews lately ? It's not because we hate the president no...
You just don't sound convincing, always typing we... Never standing firm and saying I

If you are so confident stop using we, our, and say I and my grin

Take ownership of your beliefs, and don't sound like an autopaste app

I really enjoy the comic relief your comments provide but I just can't bring myself to take you seriously.

When you start sounding cerebral , like someone who actually puts some thought into what she writes with some conviction then maybe I would grant you some attention and engage you in an intellectual discourse ..

Cheers
The fellow is a "usefull idiot"

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 21, 2019
#usual crap from bunch of demonic, SELF-SERVING, unrepentant liars and kleptos!

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by renewable1(m): 3:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Can you give that which you don't have?

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by seguno2: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2019
aaronson:
Let's call a spade a spade, Nigeria and most Africa countries will still be poor, SMEs that drives economy is practically none existent. We consume more than we produce, Do we even produce? In the absence of these, Are we honestly waiting for an economical miracle to happen like the big bang? CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

Is it that your Lexus is produced here

1 Like

Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Citizen0(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2019
See this one, who cannot balance a sheet.
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by ibechris(m): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Hope this is not another promise from the APC govt? for sure they don't mean it a bit.

What do they know about fighting poverty,in their so called Npower,most of the people sent to different places of assignments are absentees because the money is too meagre to help one family alone,while during PDP administration,just one person got 15m,20m and 30million in nairas under UWIN and today they are rich guys employing other people.

Here they are deceiving Nigerians again.

Stop
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by baratech: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Life of dignity

Increase of crime, increase of yahoo and yahoo plus, increase of ritual killings, increase of hardship, increase of suicide, increase of domestic violence, increase of sexual abuse, increase of unemployment,poverty,.....?

You guys should be apologizing for your failures instead of saying these Stooopid things..
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by WHITELIGHTER: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2019
The "We-will" government....

Shame
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by LLMG: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Promise and fail government, please concentrate on fulfilling the ones you promised before that Nigerians are yet to see.
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
All this blah blah blah she said that I didn't read is impossible unless God intervene and they allow him to use them
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Bigboss111(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
We will..... we will.... we will.... I wonder what is stopping them for years...this is because they realized how majority of Nigerians are. O' Lord of Mercy, the Creator of Heavens and Earth guide us to the promised Land. You know what is the best way out.

O Lord, committee upon committee were set up when it comes to people's welfare but our borders are closed without any single committee ( after signing ECOWAS and AfTA agreements), charges are imposed on withdrawals and deposits without any committee, VAT charges were increased without any committee......all in less than a month!

All @
NEXTLEVEL ko?
Shikenan!
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Bobyro: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
post=82416556:

God bless Nigeria.

*singin*

Good to be positive but why do people still hide from the truth?... Can you tell me something good done by the present administration?... Lies everywhere... Blind supporters who support because of meager benefits... Keep supporting o...Hopefully you'll support a child playing with fire! undecided undecided undecided.....
Re: We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.