Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (71343 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Eagba(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:
'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business, If She Asks For Money, Pls Give Her' - Lady Says

Is the vagina a business center? - Man Replies

na lie, If you're in a faithful relationship and you are eating plenty fruits and vegetables, water is good enough to take care of your vagina.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by SmellingAnus(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
Smelling anus I do not dispute that buh I do not battle a critical one
grin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shalommy:
. Come do wetin?
make we do business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by oluwasegun007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I want die for laugh here. cheesy grin cheesy

So after you grab his balls, what's next??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Eagba(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
it works for extremely low life girls don't worry...Remember everyone has their own class...He just told u his kind of preys...Don't blame him...Ejaculation na d aim& objective even mgbekes and ekaites does it better scientifically and beerparlorlically proven ����
see these two people o. see na only weak men dey money Bleep girls.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shalommy:
So now vagina come be joke? undecided
You suppose to appreciate people for here way dey try to profer solution and mitigate the problem since it's difficult for some of you ladies to open up. A problem shared is half solved
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:

So after you grab his balls, what's next??
That's a female version of Crusher the small giant. She grabs and crushes the two balls like raw eggs
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by sexysage(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Simplep:
So your girlfriend's thing smells like fish?
Well,you and the lady are on the same boat give her money to maintain it so she won't smell like fish anymore, ode.

I don't have one... Neither am I into hoes.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eagba:

na lie, If you're in a faithful relationship and you are eating plenty fruits and vegetables, water is good enough to take care of your vagina.
Then there will be no need to use soap to wash it only ordinary water? Then if she wants to wash her pants or hondies she can use only water alone? Do your research very well pls
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Korllami007:
This is entitlement mentality is something else and that's why most of them are ingrates. Any help you render to them, they see it as their right or they are doing you favour for allowing you to help them.

Guys should start dashing you money because you have Vagina

If all guys are like me.... Most of the ladies would have been frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by genii96(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
Then there will be no need to use soap to wash it only ordinary water? Then if she wants to wash her pants or hondies she can use only water alone? Do your research very well pls

It's actually healthier to use just water to clean that part, soap can alter the pH levels and increase vulnerability to infections. Washing undies is quite different
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by mekuxiani(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:
'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business, If She Asks For Money, Pls Give Her' - Lady Says

Is the vagina a business center? - Man Replies

This is a w wicked boi
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
genii96:

It's actually healthier to use just water to clean that part, soap can alter the pH levels and increase vulnerability to infections. Washing undies is quite different
How can soap alter PH Port Harcourt level?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
genii96:

You are not a female so how come you know so much about vagina?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by genii96(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
How can soap alter PH Port Harcourt level?

I typed pH not PH undecided
It's the measure ofhiw acidic or alkalinic an area is, soap can alter this function on the vagina, allowing foreign bacteria/ yeast to grow and cause Infection more easily
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by genii96(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
You are not a female so how come you know so much about vagina?

I must be a female to know about the functions of the female body? Lol, nice logic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
genii96:

I must be a female to know about the functions of the female body? Lol, nice logic
Hmmmm
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by PapaAdanna: 2:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Ashawo shildren everywhere
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2019
This is a good topic for those of us that are Virgins..
It allow us to know more about Womanliness shocked

Keep them coming cool
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by enemyofprogress: 3:57am On Oct 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I want die for laugh here. cheesy grin cheesy
How is your own business centre?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ibkonekt(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Since adam
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Kiezodumah(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Chai!! Babes wey comment for here no reach 3 ..why ??
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by imonisweet(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Chai!! Babes wey comment for here no reach 3 ..why ??
Na their way ooo
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2019
interesting
Read Romanxe, fiction and adventure story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2019
embarassed
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Skmoda360(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Jesus is lawd......see finishing grin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cerpvad(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
No be una dey parade vjay up and down?
Shalommy:
So now vagina come be joke? undecided
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by nasoeb: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2019
sexysage:
Another lunatic on the prowl
Work they won't work but they want to maintain that thing that smells like fish...
Bunch of lazy asses
grin grin
See finishing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.