Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien (1734 Views)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by freelansa: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Actress Princess Shyngle has shared a video showing the moment her Senegalese boyfriend proposed to her with a huge diamond ring.

The tiny waist actress revealed that the proposal happened weeks ago but she and her friends had to keep it secret until now.

Sharing the video on Instagram, Princess Shyngle wrote:

Video below

https://wotzup.ng/princess-shyngle-gets-proposed-to-with-a-diamond-ring-by-her-senegalese-boyfriend/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by DonBenny77(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Who cares!
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Skyfornia(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Why now?...happened weeks ago so it's in the past. Whatever it is in the past shall remain in the past. Abi you wan seek for attention?
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Onyi22(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Congratulations to her, it will also reach my turn by God's grace
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Davash222(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Her tiny waist brought ‘huge’ diamond ring.
You with tiny waist, aside ‘huge’ gbola, wetin your tiny waist don bring come
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Good news for stefflon Don

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to her, it will also reach my turn by God's grace
Amen, my small pin charger wey dey charge IPhone.
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by RoyalBlu(f): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Bros had to speed it up... wink

Congrats to them both. E nor easy.
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by newsynews: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Don't make a how a housewife.
- Nate Dogg
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Proposed To With A Diamond Ring By Her Senegalese Boyfrien by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
Good news for stefflon Don

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise / You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says / Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.