Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? (4720 Views)

Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Whitewolf8: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Who would you marry between this two and why??

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by izzou(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2019
grin

I'll assume LOVE is our constant K cool

So I'll marry the one that made me rich grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by kingsmaila(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Both of them tomake peace reign.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Tolexander: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Obviously the one that made me rich.

Both were with me when I had nothing, but the sensible one decided to turn my life around to make me rich.

The other one that stayed when I was poor seemed to have nothing to offer than wait till I’m rich so that she can pounce on the wealth. She could see the prospect in me, that was why she stayed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Whitewolf8: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

ain't fair na
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by drealcivilceno(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

God bless you ma brother

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Naijazure: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Good diggers everywhere... See them mouth

Y'all will still leave her and marry the one that made you richer... And so on
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by lmm4real: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

Lol to K
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Olufela30: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
The one that made me rich might not love me as much as the one that was there when I had nothing..

Tz a tough one tho..

Lemme go n think first..

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
I'll marry the one with the finest face and biggest breast! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:
Who would you marry between this two and why??
I will MARRY the TWO...

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seriously. I am in trouble undecided
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Pearlyakin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
I will marry the one with the biggest breast grin wink

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
kingsmaila:
Both of them tomake peace reign.
as in eh grin too much sense no go kee u

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
as in eh grin too much sense no go kee u
cheesy

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
I will marry both of them... My religion permits it

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Offpoint: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
How about not marrying any?
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Gadafii: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
I will marry the loml smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
glink2015:
I will marry both of them... My religion permits it
isram right? ThEn that means I'll also join isram so as to marry two wives since my other religion doesn't permit it
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Austineperez(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
I will marry the one that is younger wink wink
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Stanweezy(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2019
izzou:
grin

I will marry the two because that's a joint variation
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2019
I'll marry the two of them, I'm proud African. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
I'll marry the one with the finest face and biggest breast! angry
mad man grin
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Since my body can carry the load from the two I m good to go.
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by Tolexander: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
None of them cus they ain't in range.....

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You / Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.