Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You (4746 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by kaysy(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2012
Please i need answers

Its urgent oh!
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2012
it is better to marry someone you love with all your heart, that loves you back (regardless of more or less).
what is definitely wrong is for someone to marry somebody that they DONT love, simply because that person loves them.

but hey, to each their own!
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by Killz3(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
E O D! cool
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by kaysy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ok,

my girl loves me so much and i do love her too, but i think she loves me more than what i feel for her

people around says i should stick to her that i will end up loving her far more than she does to me.

so i really wana know, could this be real? i just wish to be madly in-love with that girl and i know i can, maybe its this distance thing that's causing all of this. So? What do u think??
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by uboma(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
In my opinion, a guy shod marry a lady who loves him more so there will be peace in the home. The lady will be willing to overlook her man's flaws for the success of d relatnship. But my advice to the men is pls always treat ur woman well and dnt take advantage of her love for u.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by LaParisienne(f): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^In my opinion, a woman should marry a man that loves her more so there will be peace in the home. The man will respect his wife, he'll do everything within his power to make her happy, and to make the marriage work. He'll less likely cheat on her cos he doesn't want to lose her.

Any sensible woman that sees this type of man will love him the best way that she can, and she'll keep her home safe. Et voila, the marriage works! Lol
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by coogar: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

it is better to marry someone you love with all your heart, that loves you back (regardless of more or less).
what is definitely wrong is for someone to marry somebody that they DONT love, simply because that person loves them.

but hey, to each their own!

i disagree.
there will be imbalance in the relationship. . . . .that you marry someone you love with all your heart does not mean the love would be reciprocated.
her love might be somewhere else, your best friend perhaps. . . .so how does that work out?

equal love, equal affection is the perfect answer.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by kaysy(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2012

Equal love/affection is very rare in the system now o!, Or what du tink bro??

Its either u find someone that loves u more OR someone that loves u less.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by coogar: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2012
kaysy:

Equal love/affection is very rare in the system now o!, Or what du tink bro??

Its either u find someone that loves u more OR someone that loves u less.

i agree. . .and this is why so many marriages have hit the rocks.
majority are in it to show off or pretend to the society that all is well. . . . .husband is in his corner, wife is in her corner.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 14, 2012
kaysy:

Ok,

my girl loves me so much and i do love her too, but i think she loves me more than what i feel for her

people around says i should stick to her that i will end up loving her far more than she does to me.

so i really wana know, could this be real? i just wish to be madly in-love with that girl and i know i can, maybe its this distance thing that's causing all of this. So? What do u think??

pls bro, can you tell us all how you evaluated that she loves you more than you do?

coogar:

i disagree.
there will be imbalance in the relationship. . . . .that you marry someone you love with all your heart does not mean the love would be reciprocated.
her love might be somewhere else, your best friend perhaps. . . .so how does that work out?

i understand wht you mean but i have yet to see equal love, it is casi (if not) impossible. we as humans can only value how people love us through their actions/words but we all know that people are different, therefore someone who may love you to death, could only show you that they "like" you (and vice versa). there is no way we can put an accurate diagnose on how much someone love us. . . . . . . . it would always be an estimate.

also, one of the reason why so many people are confused is because TOO MANY are saying "i love you" when they have absolutely NO IDEA what it means. they like someone (or just want to fukc them) so they say these words. no knowing that what they feel is nothing remotely close to love.

so YES, it may be fairly easy to know if someone loves you or not, but i doubt it would be easy to discover how much EXACTLY that person loves you.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by missstell2: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Most women who marry som1 they truely luv n were nt truely luv back, are edurein their home nt enjoyin.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by missstell2: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
It beter to marry a man who truely luv u becos, with time, u'll start luvin him, but nt for his money oo.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by kaysy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

pls bro, can you tell us all how you evaluated that she loves you more than you do?

I swear u dnt need someone to tell u when things are working fine within u.
Neither do u need a pastor to preach that to u

Even if Nigeria starts functioning well, u wouldn't need any1 to tell u that.
I know she truly does cos, Hmmmm i just can't explain it.

I bet u'l sure feel it when u find 1.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by ronkebp(f): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ Poster, just marry someone you love so much period!, all these she loves me more, i love her more, is nothing, if you love her enough that you cannot do without her, then by all means marry her.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
It's better marry someone u both love ur self
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
bro Kaysy
i am just trying to figure out how you know your partner's LEVEL of love, (since you mentioned that your girl loves you more than you love her), this has nothing to do with falling in love but all to do with HOW YOU "CALCULATE" LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.