Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

A Poem To My Hrtrub. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem To My Hrtrub. (187 Views)

My Pot - A Poem To Celebrate Womanhood/motherhood / Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s German Boyfriend Gets Tattoos Of Her Name And A Poem De / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem To My Hrtrub. by GBRIGHTG(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2019
I hope One day you will find this massage, maybe now maybe later or maybe never, I don't care how long I have to wait for you, I don't care the mountains I have to climb, I don't care about the ocean I have to cross, the distance I have to walk the time I have to wait, but am gonna wait till ur heart wakes up, till ur love rises, till u realize I truly love you, when I will have all ur love for myself, I will never let you go again, u will all be my and Me urs, none has ever taken your place and none will, I have been through alot but my heart always yearn for you, I just try to hide it from u, I just don't want to show you how weak I am, I try to be strong and let go, but my heart has truly refused to let Go, my heart has written our memories in gold, I wish you I'll realize how much I love you, I wish when my words fail to explain what I feel for you in the midst of my silence you will know I truly love U when I think about you may temperature rises, when I think about you I am scared, scared that our path never gonna cross again, you will never gonna love me again, you will never gonna be mine, I will lost ur love forever, I just gonna stay alive and keep fighting this battle, I just gonna win ur love some day,may be now maybe later. Ur truly embodiment of what I have ever wanted, may be now maybe later I just have to wait, fight and live to win ur heart because I know it's truly mind, maybe now maybe later. Faith I wish I could scream to ur ears and tell u how much I love you ,I wish you I'll realize I am sincere and everything I have written here is truly what I feel.
Dedicated to My faith, the girl I have ever love . who never realized I loved her

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10-20k Daily As An Affiliate Marketer.. Thank Me Soon / Compromising In A Relationship, When To Say No / I'll Build An Ecommerce Website/online Store Where You Can Be Selling Your Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.