Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him (923 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2010
Ok, say this is my freinds story. No be mine ohhh!  grin embarassed

Lets say this girl is living with her bf in an apartment and they are living with this housemate whom happens to be a womanizer. Well, he is a new housemate but they all have known each other for years. The lady knows that he was a playah before cause she have seen him going out with multiple females and when he notic this lady finidng out about his excapads, he would tell her not to tell her bf cause he dosnt want to break the trust and friendship between him and her bf. She doesnt give a hoot cause it aint her business but ever since he moved in to the house, he doesnt go out with ladies anymore and he doesnt sleep around anymore so she thought maybe its because he is scared that her bf would find out about his personal life so she just moved on.

Talk about moving on, one fine day, he came up to her and ask her this:

Did you notice that I stop going out with females and stop sleeping with them?

And she said yeah, thats cool.

And he said well, I have a reason for that.

An she said yes, I know you want to my bf's trust in your friendship.

And he said not that. I can still rent a hotel and sleep with girls bhind his back but Im doing this cause I think I have fallen in love with you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Than he said this: If you go out with me and give me a chance, I will never ever see another woman again. I swear. . . havent I prove myself to you up till this poin? It has been 3 monhs now.

WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THIS LADY SHOULD DO shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by IyaBasira: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2010
Depends on the state of her heart and how greedy she is.

If she loves her bf , let her say no. If she fancies the other guy, let her say yes.

Besides, the players excuse doesnt make sense. I mean where he tells her not to tell her bf that he has multiple gf's because of trust. What has trust got to do with it? Its his life and however many girls he dates is his business.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by sleekch1c(f): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Ok, say this is my freinds story. No be mine ohhh!  grin embarassed

Lets say this girl is living with her bf in an apartment and they are living with this housemate whom happens to be a womanizer. Well, he is a new housemate but they all have known each other for years. The lady knows that he was a playah before cause she have seen him going out with multiple females and when he notic this lady finidng out about his excapads, he would tell her not to tell her bf cause he dosnt want to break the trust and friendship between him and her bf. She doesnt give a hoot cause it aint her business but ever since he moved in to the house, he doesnt go out with ladies anymore and he doesnt sleep around anymore so she thought maybe its because he is scared that her bf would find out about his personal life so she just moved on.

Talk about moving on, one fine day, he came up to her and ask her this:

Did you notice that I stop going out with females and stop sleeping with them?

And she said yeah, thats cool.

And he said well, I have a reason for that.

An she said yes, I know you want to my bf's trust in your friendship.

And he said not that. I can still rent a hotel and sleep with girls bhind his back but Im doing this cause I think I have fallen in love with you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Than he said this: If you go out with me and give me a chance, I will never ever see another woman again. I swear. . . havent I prove myself to you up till this poin? It has been 3 monhs now.

WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THIS LADY SHOULD DO shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
a guy that wants his frnd's woman?that guy is a snake and not to be trusted! undecided
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2010
IyaBasira:

Depends on the state of her heart and how greedy she is.

If she loves her bf , let her say no. If she fancies the other guy, let her say yes.

sleekch1c:

a guy that wants his frnd's woman?that guy is a snake and not to be trusted! undecided

I mean should she tell her bf about this issue? Becuase at this point of time, she is feeling very uncomfortable with his presence in the house. embarassed lipsrsealed

IyaBasira:

Besides, the players excuse doesnt make sense. I mean where he tells her not to tell her bf that he has multiple gf's because of trust. What has trust got to do with it? Its his life and however many girls he dates is his business.

The reason why he told her to keep quiet about it its because he and her bf are planning to do a business partnership together and also they are schooling in the same school. Her bf does not like womanizers. He had opne womanizer in the past as his housemate and this guy almost r4p3 his gf so in the end, he chased the guy out of the house.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by omega25red(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2010
the girl should tell her BF about it immediately because two things can be going on

1. the boyfriend might be trying to see how faithful she is to him by having the guy go ask her out.
2. The room mate is still a player and he doesn't care about his friendships because he absolutely has no loyaty.
which will make her loose either way i mean he already said he can always get a hotel room.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by biola44: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2010
a bad man can never be a good friend
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2010
MsPotato! I am surprised @ you! Tisk Tisk. If YOU i mean the "girl" goes out with him, she is gullible.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by iice(f): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2010
Sounds kinda like the 'sleep with me and i'll stop being promiscuous' Brain nor dey work
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2010
@Poster. Is it safe to say this is your story, and who be u self,? i dentify urself  ( Nigeria police force language) grin
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2010
odiaero:

@Poster. Is it safe to say this is your story, and who be u self,? i dentify urself  ( Nigeria police force language) grin

grin
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2010
omega25red:

the girl should tell her BF about it immediately because two things can be going on

1. the boyfriend might be trying to see how faithful she is to him by having the guy go ask her out.
2. The room mate is still a player and he doesn't care about his friendships because he absolutely has no loyaty.
which will make her loose either way i mean he already said he can always get a hotel room.

U could be right about this.

biola44:

a bad man can never be a good friend

Im already as confuse as ever cry

MzDarkSkin:

MsPotato! I am surprised @ you! Tisk Tisk. If YOU i mean the "girl" goes out with him, she is gullible.

Should she tell her bf? And lost the business deal?

iice:

Sounds kinda like the 'sleep with me and i'll stop being promiscuous' Brain nor dey work

Hmmmm. . . Come to think of it, like as if he is not going to be promiscuous after that. I always believe a playah will always be a playah. Than againb, I might be wrong embarassed

odiaero:

I clearly said its my friend story ooo grin
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
she should tell her bf asap
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by mediatrix8(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
HMMMM cupid hits BULLS EYE,
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ms Potato, you should tell your boyfriend.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by bayor48(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
Dnt mind him,he jst tryin to play some tricks one you.He should go ahead and do whatever he likes.He jst wanna make use of advantage
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by luap: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ha Ha Haaaa,

Once a playah, always a playah.

Dude can't help himself, he is going after his prey, and is stepping up his game to crack her open!!!

She going to go for it, got her all excited that anyone is paying attention to her, especially a playah.  She is already excited, and she is just as guilty of falling into his trap!!!!
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by omotundemi(f): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
Its a setup shikena.
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2010
andromida:

she should tell her bf asap

Thats right. I will inform her that

MzDarkSkin:

Ms Potato, you should tell your boyfriend.

Its not me naa sad

bayor48:

Dnt mind him,he jst tryin to play some tricks one you.He should go ahead and do whatever he likes.He jst wanna make use of advantage

I agree. This man is a very cunning man. If I see him , I would give him a Hot Slap! Courtesy from Ms Potato! angry

luap:

Ha Ha Haaaa,

Once a playah, always a playah.

Dude can't help himself, he is going after his prey, and is stepping up his game to crack her open!!!

She going to go for it, got her all excited that anyone is paying attention to her, especially a playah.  She is already excited, and she is just as guilty of falling into his trap!!!!

Hmmmm. . . I will ask her that. BRB

omotundemi:

Its a setup shikena.

Setup from who? WHy would he do a setup as such? Is he jobless? undecided
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by biola44: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2010
"How i met your mother". grin
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2010
biola44:

"How i met your mother". grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by izby(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2010
player will always remain player until something unusual happen to him/her
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2010
How exactly do you feel about him tempting you as one would tempt a dumb lady?

Perhaps if you are not weak you could consider teaching him a BITTER lesson with your own sexual FIRE and with time he'l realise who the true player is!
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2010
adolfe bad:

How exactly do you feel about him tempting you as one would tempt a dumb lady?

Perhaps if you are not weak you could consider teaching him a BITTER lesson with your own sexual FIRE and with time he'l realise who the true player is!

How do you mean? teach him sexual fire? Like how? shocked
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by nnemak(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2010
what he meant was dat you should flaunt ur bobies at him, put on see thru dress when your bf is not around, angry angry

But my own advise to you if you love ur BF like u said, Report his friend to him sharp-sharp,
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
All i'm saying is if you feel you realise how much of a soddened fool or cheap pig he thinks you are by that attitude and your ego feels deeply insulted.,.then you would feel very disgusted and that little HATRED is the right energy you need to be able to PLAY him hellishly.,.

Every single player in their lifetime come across one very strong DEVIL lady who drives them insane, expunges their flying ego and leaves a permanent scar.,.
It can be you if you have what it takes lol
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by MsPotato(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
nne_mak:

what he meant was dat you should flaunt your bobies at him, put on see thru dress when your bf is not around, angry angry

But my own advise to you if you love your BF like u said, Report his friend to him sharp-sharp,

Abeg no vex like this naa . . . Calm down smiley

adolfe bad:

All i'm saying is if you feel you realise how much of a soddened fool or cheap pig he thinks you are by that attitude and your ego feels deeply insulted.,.then you would feel very disgusted and that little HATRED is the right energy you need to be able to PLAY him hellishly.,.

Every single player in their lifetime come across one very strong DEVIL lady who drives them insane, expunges their flying ego and leaves a permanent scar.,.
It can be you if you have what it takes lol

Gush! shocked shocked shocked That would be really mean. , Im not sure if uhmmm. . Well, . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: He Said He Would Stop Being A Playah If I Go Out With Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
Well do you know there are some situations where you can't just run along and tell your bf certain things?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her Alone? / Just Tell Us How. / Can U Accept A Guy Wom U Are More Educated Than?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.