Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs (7195 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
You guys have a natural attraction to
breasts . 99 % of men have this attraction from birth and it remains with till death.
It has come to our notice however, that the way some of you guys handle them is unbelievable, almost like the way riders handle the bars of their powerbikes- without remorse or any semblance of gentleness.
I have created this list with the input of different ladies. On the behalf of us disgruntled women, I hereby tell the guys who practice any of these barbaric acts to cease and desist.
Here are some things you must never do with your woman’s boobs:

1. Never ignore them:
This might be funny but the first rule of sex and breasts is that you must involve them in the sexual action. [Most] Women love to have their breasts touched and it would be unfair to let those twin jugs feel lonely.

2. Never hit them sharply:
Ladies have complained over and over again that some guys attack it the way
Floyd Mayweather used to attack- with no sign of civility or gentleness. Please cease and desist. Like a man’s balls, a direct blow to the breasts can yield intense pain to women so avoid hitting them intentionally or by mistake.

3. Don’t mash them:
You are not looking for cancer, neither are you kneading dough for chin chin.
Gently, sir, gently.

4. Never try to twist and rotate the boobs as if you’re squeezing clothes to dry.
Yes I know sometimes it’s tempting but going beyond the boob’s elastic limit . The breasts may look flexible and responsible to twisting, but there is an elastic limit which, if breached, you begin to give the owner of the boobs intense pain.

5. Never turn pinching to an attack.
Yes, it is okay to pinch the boobs lightly. But a handshake that goes beyond the shoulder is an attack, same with the breast. You are not crushing a bug

6. Never lick them like a child licks plate after a sweet meal.
Licking is one of the way to please a woman’s breasts. Still, you must be dignified as you do it, don’t make it look like you’re trying to lick paint off a chinaware.

7. Never juggle/jiggle them, you are not at the circus;
I know you need to shake the bottle of some drinks so the ingredients would mix properly but it is not same with boobs.

8. Never bite the breasts:
Okay, some women like to do it rough, but it is your duty to start gentle and stay gentle until the owner of the boobs says otherwise. Your teeth can do a lot of damage to that soft tissue!

9 Never focus on the nipple alone:
Many men are guilty of spending time lick, pinching, sucking, and twirling… the nipples while totally ignoring the main breasts.

10. Never pull on them.
Okay bro, don’t do that. Even if you are caught in the excitement of sex, ignore the urge to pull at her breasts. You are not trying to make them fall like naira value and they may not be torn off her chest.
Remember to fear women and respect their breast.

http://manly.ng/author/manly-ng/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by libertyfather(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ordinary Breast?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by RoyalBlak007: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=21pt]Ok O.P....SHALL WE PROCEED?[/size]

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
[size=21pt]Ok O.P....SHALL WE PROCEED?[/size]

proceed to where biko?
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by dollyjoy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
So this writeup is all about boobs?
Well, op,some women like their men to bite them,not me ocheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by RoyalBlak007: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Am guilty of 4,6,7,9 grin

2 Likes

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by RoyalBlak007: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
duchess25:

proceed to where biko?
*Clears Throat*

wink
grin

undecided shuo!?

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by utenwuson: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
So this writeup is all about boobs?

Well, op,some women like their men to bite them,not me ocheesycheesy
lol! hw did u get 2 know then.
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Lordprez: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
A manual for handling bre@sts?undecided

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by missKiffy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
List for breast cheesy
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by cruzita(f): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin boobs rule. men should learn how to handle the breast some men roll it with their fingers as if they are looking for radio stations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by femimailbox(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Handling the mammary gland is a profession I know no too well and can't joke with. Thanks.
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by ariyebaba(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
I love it dearly....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin boobs rule. men should learn how to handle the breast some men roll it with their fingers as if they are looking for radio stations

my dear no just talk wetin u see ooo.some dey knead am like puff puff stuff
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
duchess25:
You guys have a natural attraction to
breasts . 99 % of men have this attraction from birth and it remains with till death.
It has come to our notice however, that the way some of you guys handle them is unbelievable, almost like the way riders handle the bars of their powerbikes- without remorse or any semblance of gentleness.
I have created this list with the input of different ladies. On the behalf of us disgruntled women, I hereby tell the guys who practice any of these barbaric acts to cease and desist.
Here are some things you must never do with your woman’s boobs:

1. Never ignore them:
This might be funny but the first rule of sex and breasts is that you must involve them in the sexual action. [Most] Women love to have their breasts touched and it would be unfair to let those twin jugs feel lonely.

2. Never hit them sharply:
Ladies have complained over and over again that some guys attack it the way
Floyd Mayweather used to attack- with no sign of civility or gentleness. Please cease and desist. Like a man’s balls, a direct blow to the breasts can yield intense pain to women so avoid hitting them intentionally or by mistake.

3. Don’t mash them:
You are not looking for cancer, neither are you kneading dough for chin chin.
Gently, sir, gently.

4. Never try to twist and rotate the boobs as if you’re squeezing clothes to dry.
Yes I know sometimes it’s tempting but going beyond the boob’s elastic limit . The breasts may look flexible and responsible to twisting, but there is an elastic limit which, if breached, you begin to give the owner of the boobs intense pain.

5. Never turn pinching to an attack.
Yes, it is okay to pinch the boobs lightly. But a handshake that goes beyond the shoulder is an attack, same with the breast. You are not crushing a bug

6. Never lick them like a child licks plate after a sweet meal.
Licking is one of the way to please a woman’s breasts. Still, you must be dignified as you do it, don’t make it look like you’re trying to lick paint off a chinaware.

7. Never juggle/jiggle them, you are not at the circus;
I know you need to shake the bottle of some drinks so the ingredients would mix properly but it is not same with boobs.

8. Never bite the breasts:
Okay, some women like to do it rough, but it is your duty to start gentle and stay gentle until the owner of the boobs says otherwise. Your teeth can do a lot of damage to that soft tissue!

9 Never focus on the nipple alone:
Many men are guilty of spending time lick, pinching, sucking, and twirling… the nipples while totally ignoring the main breasts.

10. Never pull on them.
Okay bro, don’t do that. Even if you are caught in the excitement of sex, ignore the urge to pull at her breasts. You are not trying to make them fall like naira value and they may not be torn off her chest.
Remember to fear women and respect their breast.

http://manly.ng/author/manly-ng/

Truth is i violate those rule, it's hard not to be guilty here. God save me!

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
Dear some babes no send o, just satisfy them.

But thats a bad way to unleash heaven on her o. grin
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by 0luwatope(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
OP, guys go don plenty whey don sample your boobs oo.... No offence
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by oyatmicah(m): 1:26am On Jan 16, 2016
i laff sotey dem tiff my fone wen i close eye dey laff cry
No.4 tho grin
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by StefanSalvatore: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2016
U gals wish but we guys say NO!!! grin
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Akious2k2(m): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2016
@OP, are u sure of no. 7?
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by RealAdewole(m): 3:49am On Jan 16, 2016
hehehe na this prayer I heard people dey pray that your cgpa will not fall like naira I never knew that of the breast
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by akp202(m): 5:31am On Jan 16, 2016
10 breast commandment

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Aviero: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2016
If you love boobs, put your hands in the air.. smiley
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Akious2k2:
yea am damn sure
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
op some guys dey weigh am like weighing balane
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Akious2k2:
yea am damn sure.shaking it as if u re looking for ur trapped money inside a bag
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
0luwatope:
OP, guys go don plenty whey don sample your boobs oo.... No offence

yes ooo. even you sef follow infact nah becos of you I even post this cos you are guilty of all.

No Offence pls

1 Like

Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Justiyke4u: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Is it breast you are still talking about
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by 0luwatope(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
duchess25:

yes ooo. even you sef follow infact nah becos of you I even post this cos you are guilty of all.

No Offence pls

No am not guilty, I've never touched a lady boob b4, what's the meaning of boobs cuz I don't know it self
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by psalmuelwater(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what can man do?
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by Akious2k2(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2016
duchess25:

yea am damn sure.shaking it as if u re looking for ur trapped money inside a bag
Ok, Noted
Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by olalekan9320(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / 'many People Look At My Big Boobs, Come & Advertise On It' - Busty Lagos Girl / Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.