Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) (51443 Views)

Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Yellowgarri:
thanks so much bro, i really appreciate this. Many thanks
You are welcome
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Inasmuch as i don't support physical abuse, a lot of concern should also be placed on the effects of verbal abuse as well.... It's as bad as physical violence as well
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by Cyberfemtex(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Is daddy freeze a celebrity ?
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by chiblaze07(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2019
No love in homes, how will there be love and respect outside our homes?

Meanwhile,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

GistMore1:

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/10-nigerian-celebrities-who-suffered-domestic-violence
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by DairyMan: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Good day Ma'am/Sir
My name is DairyMan, I am a livestock farmer operating from Ajasse in Kwara state and specializing in Rabbit, Goat and Sheep farming but today we narrow our sights to goat milk.

Goat milk with all of it's delicious and skin healing properties is one of the most sought after product in the industry from tasty treats like yogurt, ice cream and butter milk to amazing anti aging and skin beautifying products, goat's milk can do it all.

Our goats are organically fed and the milk carefully and hygienically extracted to provide you with the highest grade
of goat milk you can find, we provide the products to people all over the country, we even offer express delivery to consumers in the Lagos and Ogun state axis.

Much like all good things in life our premium goat milk comes at a price of N3000 per litre, however orders above 10 litres are entitled to different levels of discounts depending on the number of litres purchased.

Please call me on this number (+2348024061376 whatsapp) to place your orders.

I hope to hear from you soon.

DairyMan

Jewessgratitude:
What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product to buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients from scratch.

You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

With only 1k, Join the class today to be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products. From lightening, whitening, moisturising and hot chocolate soaps and creams.

Inbox me now if you're interested and ready.
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by amarachi06(f): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2019
justbusy:
Outrageous!

is Not cos l bought it @ 270k and the current price is 350 in the Market. 120k without repairing for once is okay.
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by Whoeppme(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are a fool at Forty

I never even reach 30
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Whoeppme:

I never even reach 30

Ok you are a pinkin in 20s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.