Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (83321 Views)

The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Duru009(m): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2019
That limo belong to Osawaru Igbinedion

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Olufela30: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

So there won't have been GSM or internet in Nigeria today if we never had OBJ despite our +/-200m population?

I dunno ooo.. Why didn't Abacha bring it ??
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by OlujobaSamuel: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olufela30:

I dunno ooo.. Why didn't Abacha bring it ??
Some innovations are a matter of necessity and not just about the product, seller or other individuals involved.
Nigeria population is a bargaining power in the telecommunications industry, who ever is the president can't stop its spread. You can't compare Abacha, OBJ or even Yar'adua tenure to this day. Things are evolving at rapid rate.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by 9jaBlogger: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
TheWordist:
Oga that Rolls-Royce is Igbinedion's Rolls-Royce He normally uses to pick up his first class guests. Go to Benin airport and see for yourself the Fleet of private jets that lands and takes off during his birthday celebration

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by 9jaBlogger: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
That ride belongs to the Esama. He normally uses it to pick his guests from the Airport.

At least I witnessed that of Emir Sanusi, GEJ’s arrival to his palace last time.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Esomchi800(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland and old news
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Princedapace(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:

Total waste to die for any human not to talk of Nigerian politicians.

It still baffles me what the likes of ATIKU is coming back to power for, instead of him to keep enjoying his loots, protections, and respects he gets from the successive Adamawa governments.

Yea, exactly what I don't understand why Buhari and others are still doing in politics. He is paid for live and forever will enjoy treatments of head of state which runs into millions.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by shamecurls(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:

Total waste to die for any human not to talk of Nigerian politicians.

It still baffles me what the likes of ATIKU is coming back to power for, instead of him to keep enjoying his loots, protections, and respects he gets from the successive Adamawa governments.

More money must be made!
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by ekaette1621: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Obj obj
How many times I dey call u so
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by West2019(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
God punished him
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Isoduwa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gadafii:
Should we fry native beans

In your village there is native beans?

Go ahead fry the native beans

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by therajah: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is esama's car nooow!!
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Fedrams: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
The car is for igbinedion. I have seen it severally
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Stillthebest: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
kiss

I'm certain the car isnt obj's. He is never a luxurious and an ostentatious man.
He is never known as a flamboyant man. I doubt if he is as rich as Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by donkossy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wait o.. Is it that the rolls Royce is made from gold or it's just gold colored?
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Borrow borrow make me rich. Abeg return am to the owner when you finish
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by ibechris(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
juman:
Very useless old man.
Nigeria became destroyed.

Am sure we all know that Buhari is far worst than all our past leaders joined together.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by longyemi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
iPhone 6 16gb
Gold color
For Sale!!!
Sango and Environs

37k and slightly negotiable
WhatsApp: 08136641577
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Onlyonebuhari: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
I hope the useless man will take the Rolls Royce to heaven. People that deserved to be stone to death still remain some people's hero.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by captianfreeman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lots of people don't know that Obasanjo is a CIA agent.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by stormborn28(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
TheWordist:
Oga that Rolls-Royce is Igbinedion's Rolls-Royce He normally uses to pick up his first class guests. Go to Benin airport and see for yourself the Fleet of private jets that lands and takes off during his birthday celebration
thanks for this information... I knew this can't be OBJ's car
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by fof1: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
juman:
Very useless old man.
Nigeria became destroyed.

.ARE YOU NOT MORE USELESS THAN U CAN IMAGINE? WORTHLESS FELLOWS IN D HIGHWAY OF WEED TAKERS. DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN OF NO VALUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by stormborn28(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I hope the useless man will take the Rolls Royce to heaven. People that deserved to be stone to death still remain some people's hero.
that car belongs to Igbenedion
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
How many times abi na days dem dey do this birthday sef?
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by midnighter(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
As much as we are in the habit of celebrating mediocrity, he was still a passable president with at least some iota of intelligence and some freaking autonomy

What we are experiencing now is little more than phantom governance

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by stormborn28(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
donkossy:
Wait o.. Is it that the rolls Royce is made from gold or it's just gold colored?
just gold coloured
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by stormborn28(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

I'm certain the car isnt obj's. He is never a luxurious and an ostentatious man.
He is never known as a flamboyant man. I doubt if he is as rich as Atiku and Tinubu
the car belongs to Igbinedion
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Didi2d(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gold Rolls Royce ke, for this poverty stricken country. Wet be say we no dey for Abu Dhabi.
When will the Nigerian youth wake up
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by jrusky(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very old news. Try something else this ain't worth it it's overdue news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.