Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (83320 Views)

The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by TemmyT002(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Twale baba
This man ehn
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by ezanafe(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Celebrating people that have tarnish the future of Nigerians, what a pity to the people that celebrate these men.

Not until we wake up to a true revolution in Nigeria, we shall remain like this or even worse. Revolution, I mean a total revolution where nothing matters to you anymore (not even family) but to strive and clear off any self centered people to make Nigeria a great Nation again.

I'm totally looking forward to that day that everyone will be feed up and ranged!
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Hausaman(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

So there won't have been GSM or internet in Nigeria today if we never had OBJ despite our +/-200m population?

Tell them Scientific growth happens with or without politicians but theft & looting growths happen only with politics.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Edmen(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
9jaBlogger:
That ride belongs to the Esama. He normally uses it to pick his guests from the Airport.

At least I witnessed that of Emir Sanusi, GEJ’s arrival to his palace last time.
the esama is not a king..he doesn't have a palace just a title chief
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Rapmoney(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
julioralph:
Hmmm... Baba still dey enjoy himself cheesy

By the way, is it me? Or has Nairaland changed its font style/size
I noticed it too. I almost though it was my phone setting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by horlique(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:

Total waste to die for any human not to talk of Nigerian politicians.

It still baffles me what the likes of ATIKU is coming back to power for, instead of him to keep enjoying his loots, protections, and respects he gets from the successive Adamawa governments.
na so...
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by tot(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rolls Royce on terrible Nigerian roads. Wealth without sense is the definition of our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by AreaFada2: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
This Baba Iyabo don flex tire sha. grin cheesy

Like him or loathe him, he's a very cunning survivor. A real king of the jungle called 9ja.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Lanre0: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Glorification of a notable mega thief.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Adenikeogundeji: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Father of father's
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Dshocker(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is a a trending video showing the moment ex president, Olusegun Obasanjo arrived in a Gold Rolls Royce at the 85th birthday of the Esama of the Benin Kingdom, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion.

The former president is currently in Benin to celebrate with Esama of the Benin Kingdom Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion on his 85th birthday.

The Ex-president still shows that he have got some swag at his age, see his working steps self.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/the-moment-ex-president-obasanjo_22.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rElvcgHrs/

The Rolls Royce still belongs to the Esama of Benin
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Kapeter(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
God continue blessing you baba iyabo. Omo Oodua rere. Live long baba.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Olufela30: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Some innovations are a matter of necessity and not just about the product, seller or other individuals involved.
Nigeria population is a bargaining power in the telecommunications industry, who ever is the president can't stop its spread. You can't compare Abacha, OBJ or even Yar'adua tenure to this day. Things are evolving at rapid rate.

Ikr !! BT who would take the credit ?? Tz Baba..
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by D1zion: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Ebora Owu ... Long may you live .
Ashe!
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Marculey58: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
thundafire:
The real Old Gee u just have to love dis manchee
you need sense
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Marculey58: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
God continue blessing you baba iyabo. Omo Oodua rere. Live long baba.
you need sense
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Kapeter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Marculey58:
you need sense
says someone with none.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by GoldHorse(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
This bathdai nefa still finis? tongue shocked
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by GianlucaVerde(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
thundafire:
The real Old Gee u just have to love dis manchee

Na yoots like you dey give dem the courage to chop our money.
Imagine you loving him after he has stolen money meant for the development of you and I.... (spits with irritation)
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by tunary(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olufela30:
The man that made Nairaland and other blogs exist !! Take it or leave it..
Nigeria's best ever president !!

Gather here if ya with me..
Very true bro
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by CloudResident(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
He has simply refused to go out of the limelight.

Ekun the husband of Moji,
Aremu,Atikus nemesis
Okikiola the theologian
Ebora Owu that never forgives

The most popular southern figure in the north
The most revered Nigerian political figure worldwide.
The great sinner who can even scold minor ones!

If you know you know
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebora Owu..........the man that is afraid of no human on earth. Ke pe baba o! May your years be longer than your enemies.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Projan: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
ANYTIME i see obj i just thank for his life. as old as he is he's still trending
If you want to loose weight check here:www.tubeviral.com/Aevw8
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Mosco100(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
A history indeed not to be forgotten soon
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by seguno2: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
juman:
Very useless old man.
Nigeria became destroyed.

What did the youths, who were not useless do to ensure that old men like him did not destroy their country
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Softwhales(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Somebody is there enjoying his money some here are fighting themselves... Chai is really bad
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by mutvy: 3:28am On Sep 23, 2019
These are the people we should mob. They destroyed this country and made all of us tired of living here. If people like this had done the right thing, we would not be going to South Africa, Malaysia and the rest.
Re: Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce by Pentasoft1978: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2019
decatalyst:

Total waste to die for any human not to talk of Nigerian politicians.

It still baffles me what the likes of ATIKU is coming back to power for, instead of him to keep enjoying his loots, protections, and respects he gets from the successive Adamawa governments.
why did U come back. Mr. Cow owner, your mates will be enjoying their loot, you after looting for so many years , you are only associated with cows, when U step down from office, you will be seen riding on cow's back . unfortunately president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.